Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

2004 sienna cracked dashboard

Pages : [1] 2

turris
07-21-2009, 06:44 AM
I have a 2004 sienna recently i notice cracks in the dashboard,anybody with the same problem? Thanks.

arkraider
07-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Im in miami also....i have a hairline crack that extends from one end to the other along the front edge.

rensogitano
08-09-2009, 07:56 PM
My brother-in-law is having the same problem, with his 20004 Sienna. He is fighting this with the dealership and the manufacturer.

turris
08-10-2009, 06:57 PM
If anyone gets results in resolving this problem with Toyota, please let me know.

I am contacting the Customer Service at Toyota Motor Sales in California -- phone number is 800.331.4331.

sulooo
08-14-2009, 09:15 PM
I have 2004 toyota sienna xle and dash board cracking from top and side i live in west palm beach florida. I did contact with toyota motor in california but so far no response.

rnaka65592
09-02-2009, 03:40 PM
yup, same problem with my 2004 sienna, the dash is cracked all around, went to the dealer, they took some photo's and sent it to corporate, in the mean time dealer offered to give me a new dash but i would have to foot the labor bill! ($900) b.s. i own a body shop so they are being kinda cautious as to what they tell me...

cdanna
09-22-2009, 12:08 PM
I have the same problem with my Sienna. When I called Toyota, they told me that they did not have a record of anyone calling about that issue.

Has anyone got this issue resolved?

safman16
10-17-2009, 02:10 PM
I also have the same problem. Right over the instruments on the curve part of the dash. It's cracked from one end to the other. Anyone get anywhere with Toyota?
Thanks.

icexprt
10-23-2009, 03:37 PM
I have the same problem with my 04. Noticed first crack about a month ago and within a couple of days noticed a second crack. One is on the right side starting from the far front edge where the speaker grill is, running diagonally toward the left rear corner of the van. It originally was about 3" long but now has grown to about 5". The other is on the left side starting at the side window defroster vent, running straight back. It originally was about 2" long and is now about 3" long. It is surprising to me how quickly they started and how fast they are growing. We first thought someone had sliced it with a razor knife....(perhaps when the windshield was replaced several years ago).....and we just never noticed it, but now we are certain this is recent. The dash is in good condition, not dry rotted or overly exposed to the sun. The van has always been kept in the garage. The dash material is still soft and pliable.....I can't understand why it would be cracking already.

djynot96793
01-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Hi! We got the same problem with our van too! I called the toyota warranty number and they said that my warranty has expired! We bought our van in November 2004. We got 14,701 miles on it and hardley used it as much! It's a 2004 Sienna 8 passenger van. We keep under a covered tent from the sun. Our old 1996 nissan pahtfinder and 1997 Hyundai elantra does'nt have that problem and their in the sun all the time! And also just two weeks prior to our crack dash our cd player in the van cant read cd's too! Does anyone know who we can talk to about this problem? Your help would be appreciated! Thanks!

WhatThe
02-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Same problem here! Car has always been garaged (at home and work). I was a loyal Honda owner and tried the Sienna...when I called, they said the same thing...out of warranty..blah blah blah.

There is no customer service here.

Pretty sad story.

bloom66
02-09-2010, 12:08 PM
I also have a 2004 Sienna which has always been garaged. I live in the Treasure Coast area of Florida and started to notice cracks last summer on the dashboard. I have two - one 3" and one about 12". Toyota said they can replace it for $750 but that I am also out of warranty. I have owned Toyotas for 20 years and this is my first problem with them. I am very disappointed.

mromanPR
02-22-2010, 09:57 AM
I have the same problem. I called Toyota and guess what...out of warranty...etc. I asked the guy how can he conclude that when there hasn't been any evaluation of the car. It goes to show you the poor quality of the components used.

I talked to 10 other Sienna owners that I know and 9 are having the same problem. I asked them to report the problem anyway.

I am very dissapointed :frown:

FASandLIZ@aol.com
04-20-2010, 02:39 PM
Two of us in South Florida also have cracks on the dashboard of our 2004 Sienna's. My Service Rep. wanted to sell me a cover...I think we should file a class action suit and get Toyota to correct their wrong.

siennadashcrack
06-17-2010, 11:05 AM
I live in Dallas and it gets hot, but I have never had a dashboard crack like on my 2004 Sienna. With this many complaints it seems like a defective series and there needs to be a recall or something. We have a long crack above the glove compartment and another starting further down, but all on the main piece. I took it by the dealer and they said they hadnt seen anything like it before and that its expensive to replace. They referred me to an independent crack fixer who told us if the crack is more than 6 inches then he cant help. Ours is a straight foot long crack!

Crackedsienna
06-30-2010, 10:55 PM
We have the same issue and are now on our second crack repair for our garage-kept Sienna. The first crack occurred just after the warranty expired and we were given contact info. for a repair man by our dealer, Earl Stewart Toyota in North Palm Beach, FL. Wonder where the other South Florida posters purchased their cars? Really think it was a bad lot. Just spoke to a repair man today who told me cracks were common in Siennas and Four Runners. So much so that he no longer guarantees repairs on them. Has anyone had the issue resolved by their dealer or by Toyota?

divinagracia1648
07-01-2010, 10:19 AM
This is really weird. I have thesame specific problem with our sienna 2004. It started with a line that my husband and myself thought that someone sliced it with a razor. I just called toyota service 800-331-4331 and said that they cant help because its past the warranty and there's no recall for this. I can see now that this is a widespread problem and maybe we can all complain and make this a recall, but i do not know the procedure. Anybody there got some help?

gotgrace58
07-08-2010, 07:20 PM
I live in Cooper City FL and the dashboard in my '04 Sienna also has a crack along the front curve over the instrument panel. I noticed it sometime in end of 2009. Does anyone know if a class action law suit is in the works against Toyota? This sounds like a manufacturer issue and they should pay to replace the dashboards.

divinagracia1648
07-08-2010, 09:17 PM
I do not know of any civil lawsuit in regards to this, but if we all call the no. above maybe they will start to take notice and i do not know how to start a formal complaint for a recal or lawsuit.

ewfl
07-18-2010, 08:27 PM
I have a 2005 Sienna. I live in South Florida. This week we noticed a crack in our dash. Has anyone found a good way to repair other than replacing?

mainnor
07-26-2010, 09:55 PM
I have a 2006 Sienna CE and it's cracking in 3 places:

1.) Above Steering wheel
2.) Left side by the ac vent
3.) Right side by the ac vent

Anyhone has had luck with factory?

I live in South Florida.

twilight1080
07-29-2010, 08:09 PM
The dashboard on my Sienna started to crack at the beginning of this year. It started with a small crack that has now extended from one end of the dashboard to the other...in multiple places. I have never had this happen to any of my cars. It has to be a manufacturer's defect if it is happening to so many Siennas.

FASandLIZ@aol.com
08-24-2010, 08:04 PM
I too am frustrated with Toyota's refusal to repair this obvious defect regarding cracked dashboards. My husband, who is an attorney in Boca Raton, is contacting a class action attorney who specializes in suing automobile manufacturers. If you are interested in joining me in starting this class action (at no cost) please contact me at Lizeschwartz@gmail.com.

FASandLIZ@aol.com
09-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Hi everyone,

Sorry that I don't have good news. My husband spoke to three different class action attorney's and none of them are interested in our type of case. They deal mostly with personal injury type matters. They did say that we would have to show individual proof of our damages, which we all could do I'm sure. Even though my husband is an attorney (complex civil and white collar criminal litigation) he does not do class action lawsuits (unfortunately). I don't know where we go from here. Any suggestions? I will post this on the automotive forum to see if anyone else has had any luck with their dealership. This is so frustrating! I guess there is always small claims court.

Live, laugh, love,
~ Liz Schwartz~

danielsatur
09-08-2010, 05:40 PM
100f outside and using your windshield as a magnify glass can raise temp inside your truck up to 165f.

turris
09-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Thank you FASandLIZ@aol.com (http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=650648)
Can anybody forward all this messages to Toyota?
Thanks again.

JaguarFlashes55
10-20-2010, 06:14 PM
I have the same problem with my 2004 Sienna. It started with a one inch crack above the passenger side airbag area. It now has extended over the last six months all the way to the right edge and angling down to the bottom left. It's probably around 20 inches long now. Because it runs through the airbag deployment area, I am concerned that it will cause the airbag to not operate properly if there were an accident. I'm calling Toyota to see what they say. I can't imagine they want another safety issue like this given what happened last year with the braking issues.

Celsdogg
10-21-2010, 06:16 AM
hello all,

Dashboard cracking is a common occurrence in cars of all makes typically caused by sun and heat, even if garage kept. sometimes you can delay or prevent cracking using conditioning/maintenance products. i am not saying there isn't a defect because i dont know for sure, but its common enough that companies like Coverlay (http://www.coverlaymfg.com/) exist.

the interesting part to me is that most of you have 2004 models. Does this year not come with the HSEA glass (which I could believe would delay/prevent any cracking)?

As for the airbag, I find it hard to believe that it would effect its performance. the force from the airbag should be able to burst thru easily and the system itself wouldn't be affected by a surface crack in the dash.

just my $0.02. Cheers!

sianna05
11-14-2010, 02:57 PM
I have an early 2005 Sienna with pretty much the same problem. My car is stored in a garage every year from May to November along with another car and an RV both of which have no problems. Before the Sienna I stored my '97 4-Runner the same way. No problems. I think it was a bad resin or other ingredient used to manufacture this batch of dash. Clearly this is a manufacturers defect.
I met another 2005 owner last week with this problem. She thought her car was the only one. It would be interesting to see how close our VIN numbers are.

krichar
04-12-2011, 09:53 AM
I too, have a 2004 Sienna fully loaded except Navigation(garage kept and garage kept at work). We also previously owned a Toyota Tundra which was kept outside and this never was a problem. I noticed some cracks in dash about 6 months ago and now it is completely across the entire dash. I don't see how anyone would think it is not a safety issue. Just because the airbag might operate correctly doesn't mean that I have serious concerns that the force of the airbag depolyment would cause pieces of the dash to become projectiles at the passenger. I can't understand why a class action lawyer would not take this on. This is clearly a safety issue. I am completely dissatisfied with Toyota's lack of customer service and clearly will never buy another Toyota again.

sianna05
04-12-2011, 10:09 AM
I think the reason there is no class action suit is because there have been no injuries related to the dash faults and there are not enough of us to make it financially feasible for the lawyers to do the work to bring suit.
IMO it is the company who made that component for Toyota who would be at fault. I still feel it was a faulty material that went into the mix of goods that made up the dash. I doubt that there will be a resolution to the problem.
Looks like Toyota will loose a number of potential buyers. And we will bite the bullet on resale

2006SiennaThomas
04-23-2011, 08:37 AM
I live in Miami and have the same dashboard problem with my 2006 Sienna,dealer offered to fix it for $1,000.

MMeador24
04-28-2011, 01:47 AM
I too have a 2004 Toyota Sienna with a dash that is cracking. I called a Toyota Dealer and he said I should come to the dealer and start a "Product Report" which the dealer would then send the report and pictures into the Toyota Company for documentation of a problem. I figure if all of us do this to our Local Toyota Dealer maybe something will get done to fix and obvious structural problem. "PRODUCT REPORT" LOCAL TOYOTA DEALER.

2006SiennaThomas
04-28-2011, 07:23 AM
I too have a 2004 Toyota Sienna with a dash that is cracking. I called a Toyota Dealer and he said I should come to the dealer and start a "Product Report" which the dealer would then send the report and pictures into the Toyota Company for documentation of a problem. I figure if all of us do this to our Local Toyota Dealer maybe something will get done to fix and obvious structural problem. "PRODUCT REPORT" LOCAL TOYOTA DEALER.

My dealer in Miami said nothing about a product report, just said it would cost me half of the $2,000. repair bill. Do you have any more information pertaining to your thought that the dashboard is a safety hazard? That might be the best avenue of persuit.

Scott Thomas
sthomas447@earthlink.net

MikePR22
06-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Hey Guys i just got my dash fixed on a 2004 Solara convertible , same issue of weird cracking all over the dash , Toyota has opened a window until july something to do a courtesy fix on all ppl with this problem , i just wanted to spread the word for all of you with this issue so you can get your cars fixed , my understanding is that its until july something so contact your dealers quickly because if you pay for this it could be up to 1k. Let me know how it goes , Good Luck ! :)

Ssilvest
08-31-2011, 11:15 AM
Reply from mikePR22 was extremely and looking for additional information. 2004 Sienna and dash cracked in June. Has always been in garage, etc. Trying to work with Corporate Toyota to fix. (Other quality problems as well). Last month they said no due to warrenty. Read Mike's response, told Toyota Corp about number of complaints online, etc. They've agreed to pay for part but not labor. Would like to know where Mike's car was fixed so I can have a reference of dealer that corrected to use as leverage. They are using excuse they've never heard of this program, no recall, etc.

turris
09-08-2011, 10:00 AM
I went to my Toyota dealership last week about the crack dashboard , they took some pictures to send to the main office. I just got a call from my dealership and basically they (Toyota) will replace the cracked dashboard for 1/2 of total cost - my cost would be $ 948.70 - . I don't like it, But this is all they can do. Probably it's better to spend this amount now than take the full amount off the total price when i'll try to sell the car in the future.

Sunliner
09-11-2011, 05:04 PM
the dash on our 2004 sienna just started cracking about 2 months ago. Pretty much same pattern as most have described here. We're up in north Florida...the van is garaged at home but my wife has to park it out in the sun while at work. I also have used protectant (either Armor-all or Black Magic) about twice a year on all the interior plastic.

FWIW, I have a 1997 Chevy Blazer that has lived in the same environment as the Sienna and the dash has just started to crack a little, despite being a good deal older.

sounds like the dealers are charging a hell of a lot for labor to put a dash in. I've never replaced one on a sienna, but it can't be that involved.

chocaholicdayna
09-11-2011, 07:58 PM
I have a 2004 Sienna and also have a problem with dashboard cracks. I live in Hawaii and this car has been garaged from day 1. The dash has been armor all treated and also has a cover on it. Anyone get any results from reporting to Toyota dealerships? Didn't realize this was such a widespread problem!

eric r
09-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi another cracking dash sienna here it drives me crazy looking at it and its hurt the resale badly, toyota will not be replacing all of our dashes for they are going to blame it on the people that made our dash, which were made in tiawan several other manufactures use this company also and it is mainly 04-07. I spoke with colin from a comany called coverlay mfg and if he gets enough documented complaints they will start producing them and we will get a new dash for around 200.00 or less it installs over our existing dash ond will look oem so please give them a call and we will be that much closer to production. I have nothing to do with this company altho i know they do great work used them on a chevy one time! lets get the production going thanks eric

eric r
09-13-2011, 08:03 PM
it is the material it is on several toyotas and other make cars as well they were made in tiawan and they discontinued a curing agent which protects against uv the best way out is see my post!

Barbrich
09-17-2011, 11:03 PM
I have a 2004 4 Runner and have the same problem with my dash:shakehead:

SueinTexas
09-19-2011, 01:40 PM
I have a 2004 Sienna that was in Wisconsin for almost 6 years, garaged almost all day, every day. We moved to Houston on June 12 and whamo, our dash cracked literally our first day here. Today, I finally took it to the dealership nearby. I was encouraged after reading all your threads! I asked for a Product Report right away. I have to speak to the manager who is out until next Monday, but the guy didn't give me any trouble about what I showed him. (Maybe a good sign). Anyway, I will keep y'all posted as to what comes of this. Thanks so much for all of you sharing your stories, it certainly encouraged me!

SueinTexas
09-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi another cracking dash sienna here it drives me crazy looking at it and its hurt the resale badly, toyota will not be replacing all of our dashes for they are going to blame it on the people that made our dash, which were made in tiawan several other manufactures use this company also and it is mainly 04-07. I spoke with colin from a comany called coverlay mfg and if he gets enough documented complaints they will start producing them and we will get a new dash for around 200.00 or less it installs over our existing dash ond will look oem so please give them a call and we will be that much closer to production. I have nothing to do with this company altho i know they do great work used them on a chevy one time! lets get the production going thanks eric
Eric, do you have any direct contact info for Colin from Coverlay?

JPUSA
09-22-2011, 04:45 PM
This was my letter to Toyota recently. See their response at the end. Bottom line, I'm done with Toyota.

Toyota Motor Sales USA INC.
Customer Experience Center, WC10
19001 Southwestern AVE.
Torance, CA 90509
Ph 800 331-4331
Fax (310) 974-5433

7 September 2011
After researching for other Sienna Vans with a cracking dashboard, I discovered it is not an isolated issue. My research has shown that it is also occurring in Solara and Lexus vehicles as well. See attached printouts. Quite simply, what do you plan to do about it? After the tire issue and now this, my trust in your quality is waning. I'm not interested in a class action suit but I am wholly interested in your response and backing of the issue. That is in the form of a published recall. Anything short of that is failure. In fact, a company with your history for quality and ignoring of faults is the beginning of your downfall. I just need convincing that my next five vehicles will be anything but Toyota and Lexus. I think I already know the answer. A negative response is one I will post to every auto maintenance blog and website I can find.
Just a quick lesson in marketing. Loyal customers that feel abandon never come back. The best advertisement is free and that is by word of mouth. It works in both the positive and negative aspects. Why would an excellent auto manufacturer not take advantage of a long-term material defect that is out of warranty and capitalize on that to show their commitment to excellence and standing behind their products. It is a great advertising strategy. It would be a first and help you keep your hold on being the number one auto manufacturer in an ever-increasing competitive market.

Sincerely,
John I. Pollard
18 September 2011
Toyota called, assigned a case number and the conversation went like this.
Toyota: I see you have a concern about you dash.
Me: Yes, it is cracking prematurely.
Toyota: How many miles do you have on the van.
Me: 110,000.
Toyota: Well it's out of warranty and there is nothing we can do about it. Again, sorry your dash failed sooner than expected.
Me: It's not just my dash, as you can see, this is a failure at the manufacturing level; a material defect. If I wanted a car that would have premature material defects I would have bought a Chrysler, Nissan, Ford or GM product. That's precisely why I pay more for a Toyota.
Toyota: Again, it is out of warranty.
Well I felt it only appropriate that after such a long relationship and several Toyota's that I make my announcement of our divorce known. Good buy Toyota. It's been a great ride.

JPUSA
09-22-2011, 04:51 PM
The issue is bigger than that for me. I simply can't believe that Toyota is refusing to step up. I say we all post as much as possible and buy hyundai.

KSimpson
10-12-2011, 01:56 PM
I just called Toyota Corporate and after explaining my issue with the dashboard, then asked for the VIN and then verified my contact information. I was assigned a case number and told that they would review what might be going on. I then asked if as a 2004 Sienna owner I would be getting contacted to see if I had a problem with the dash (as would all of you as 2004 Sienna owners) and after we all expalined that we had the EXACT SAME problem, they would then issue a recall. She said that yes, theoretically, that was the way it would work. I then promised her I would provide her phone number to this discussion. So here it is.
1-800-331-4331. It will only take a few minutes. Have your VIN ready and try not to get irritated when the "your warranty has expired" line rears its ugly head. I fiugre if enough of us make this call, then MAYBE Toyota will do something.

KSimpson
10-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Obviously I could not let this go just yet, so after further research I found out something else we can all do. Contact the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) and let them know you are concerned about the crack in the dashboard potentially preventing your airbags from deploying properly. Or maybe deploying prematurely. It very well may be a safety issue and they need to know that! They will need the same info as Toyota Corporate asked for. The number to call is 1-888-327-4236. You will give VIN, contact info, when you noticed problem, and miles on the vehicle. Then they will give you a case number. Toyota will be contacted and then they might look into a recall. This is what we would all like to see. Be a part of the solution. 2 phone calls. Not too much time. Maybe we can get Toyota to do the right thing! I am sure Toyota won't think "the more the merrier" as far as complaints, but that might be our saving grace!

mikesol1
10-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Im in Florida I have a crack that extends from one end to the other and so many little cracks. I have a 2004 V6 SLE solara low mileage

fred husserl
10-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Just add my name to the long list with big cracks on the Sienna '04 dash - went to dealer: "never" seen this before.......sorry out of warranty...we may can fix it....but replacing is costly....: same litany as noted by all above as I can tell. Looks like calling the NHSTB may be a good idea as noted by prev blogger
Anyone have an attorney friend that can do this "just b/c it's the right thing"?

kannemartin
10-31-2011, 08:11 AM
I knew I wasn't the only one with this issue. My 2004 Sienna started showing hairline cracks about a year ago. They've grown into a virtual spider web across the dash, and many of them not near stress points.

I've also had no luck with Toyota. This despite the fact that the weather stripping on the right rear window has come loose and fallen into the window compartment and the passenger's side door handle housing cracked and fell apart within the space of a couple weeks.

My experience with Toyota has always been positive, but now I'm not so convinced of the quality. As for Toyota, they'll quotes prices but have not bent at all with regard to this issue.

chintang
11-13-2011, 08:07 AM
I live in Tampa with 2005 Sienna LE Model with less than 60,000 miles. My dashboard is also cracking from one end to the other end. I spoke to the dealer in Toyota of Tampa Bay dealer where I bought the car. I was told that he has not heard any problem like this. Based on so many complaints, we need to file a class action against Toyota.

KSimpson
11-16-2011, 11:43 AM
It has been a bit over a month since I posted the info to try to get a resolution to the cracking dash. I called Toyota to follow up and no surprise there. Nothing happening. I called NHTSA and was told that when there are enough complaints for the same problem, then the computer will flag the issue and things might happen. So, PLEASE go to safercar.gov (the NHTSA web-site) and be a part of the solution. The only info you will need that you won't have in your brain is your vehicle VIN. Once you get that, go to their site, click on "Report a vehicle or child seat defect" (this is located in the upper right area of the site with an orange arrow.) Then fill out the online form and hope that we get anough hits. If you do not like using online forms, you can also call the NHTSA at 888-327-4236 and talk to a person. You will still need your VIN number.

jkell
11-17-2011, 01:08 PM
I just called the NHTSA 1-888-327-4236. it was quick and easy! if all of you call this number and register a complaint saying you are worried about the airbag deployment not working properly, Toyota may be forced to recall! But everyone must call for us to have a chance.
Same story! I have a 2005 sienna and it started cracking around 40Kto 50K.This car has ALWAYS been garage kept and whenever it was in the sun, we ALWAYS used a heat reflective sun sheild! The dealer and Toyota corporate said sorry, your warranty is up. I know defective material was used for sure! No other explaination!
We now have 125K on this car but its paid for and still looks great except for the Dasboard! EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL 1-888-327-4236. They will ask you some simple q's then give you a conf# and email it to you and your done!

Its easy to complain on a forum but how many of you are willing to DO SOMETHING!

THANKS TO ALL WHO DO!

zambianhusker
12-19-2011, 02:52 PM
Hey Everyone,

I called Toyota at (800) 331-4331. Unless you call and report the issue, it does not help. They need to hear from a significant number of customers before they act on the issue... They are not able to define what constitutes "significant" but lets just say that you must call the issue in and have it reported.

If you have this same issue:

CALL TOYOTA AND LOG A COMPLAINT: (800) 331-4331

Thanks!

Brian R.
12-19-2011, 05:40 PM
Made a Sticky thread for the forseeable future.

jkell
12-20-2011, 09:32 AM
I just called Toyota and registered another complaint.
Everyone needs to do this now.

CALL TOYOTA AND LOG A COMPLAINT: (800) 331-4331

Domenic in Florida
01-17-2012, 08:50 PM
I have a 2005 Solara in Florida. Garage keep under 60,000 miles in 7 years. The dash is cracked on top and under the glove box door. Toyota offered 1/2 on parts and labor, my part over 800.00 -- I have a t100 4x4, tacoma and this my second solara. This is my first toyota to have crack dash. I am not paying for their bad materials. I did everything correct maintain and protect the vehicle. I will have change to another company. Almost 100,000 on my Acura and runs great.

How I got Toyota to make an offer, bought the car from same dealer, went to service manger and he took pictures of damage. Filed complient with Toyota at toll free number. Recieved 1/2 off offer.

dspringer
01-31-2012, 07:07 PM
I have a 2004 Siena and an 2005 4Runner and both have the same cracks in the dash. Both are Florida vehicles but are low milage, garaged and pampered. Dealer has been nonresponsive. Will make the calls tomorrow for both of them.

mufflerbearing
06-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Hi all,
Looks like Im another Sienna owner with the dash cracking issue. Mine started about a year ago (2011). I now have 8-10 cracks spread all over the dash. I WILL call both the NHTSA and TOYOTA to loudly complain. Will let you know if anything significant comes of it. TOYOTA LISTEN UP--FIX THIS ISSUE OR LOSE CUSTOMERS.

Add your comment to this topic!