1989 Air conditioning Question

07-17-2009, 08:57 AM
I have a 1989 that needs the air conditioner charged. I see Walmart has 134 in the bottle for 20 bucks with the fill hose. Can I use this if the system has not been converted to the 134? Thanks

07-18-2009, 04:53 PM
YES- just buy the conversion kit, 20 or 30 bucks at wal-mart also. It's just the hose adapters and it will work fine also use one with a leak sealer cus chances are your o-rings are not lubricated.(P.S. use teflon tape when u screw on the adapters)

Add your comment to this topic!