Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1 post, 1 death

iSpeed
07-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey guys, this is my 1st post...but I figured I'd share my fun against a Honda CBR(bike)

First off, I have an 03 accord. I enjoy speeding, but its all I got, ok? :)

So I'm on a long stretch of road that is 3 lanes and fairly cop free. A guy on a CBR pulls up next to me and I assume hears my loud music and starts to toy with me. He accelerates hard and then hits the brakes and falls back, over and over again. I'm a huge bike fan so I enjoyed the show :D How ever my radar detector was going off so I got his attention and pointed to my radar to suggest to slow down. He nods and gives me a thumbs up and we both keep it cool.

About 3-4 miles later I turned onto the highway to head home. As I'm taking the onramp I see the bikes light turning onto the onramp as well and catching up fast. I quickly punched it and hopped on to the highway(it was late and almost empty) I hit 110 and the cbr was now beside me. He looks over, nods, and then hunches down and takes off. I could only look in aggony as my foot was on the floor at 120 and he was leaving me in the dust. After making sure he got his point accross he slowed down to the speed limit and we went are seperate ways.

Did I know I was going to get beat? Obviously! But I love bikes and I enjoyed every second of it. Oh well! :evillol:

-The Stig-
07-26-2009, 09:50 PM
Losing with grace. Nice.

Add your comment to this topic!