Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Forza Motorsport 2

Ryan863
07-11-2009, 09:42 PM
I know there's probably a million threads, but I'm lookin for some good competition. Anyone?

Gamertag - Alltrac91

HawxAutosport
07-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Which classes do you like to race? The last few times I got into an online race, there was at least one idiot that turned around and went the other way for some stupid reason. I've only done a few tournaments lately, but with young children in the house, it's tough to get too much online racing done. My last tournament race was an R4 race and I was in 2nd, but when my 1 year old son decided to climb into my lap, I ate the tire wall outside of turn 5 at Laguna Seca on lap 8.

Hit me up GT=HawxTalon55

Adydsauza
03-16-2010, 12:49 AM
Forza Motorsport 2 for the Xbox 360 really is the best racing simulation game ever developed. Forza Motorsport 2 is like you are really a part of the racing; it is like real life. The cars use physics like they do in real life, and the awesome thing about Forza Motorsport 2 is the way the cars can receive actual damage.
Trust me, Forza Motorsport 2 is the BEST !!

david357
03-24-2010, 01:02 AM
Forza Motorsport 2 for the Xbox 360 really is the best racing simulation game ever developed. Forza Motorsport 2 is like you are really a part of the racing; it is like real life. The cars use physics like they do in real life, and the awesome thing about Forza Motorsport 2 is the way the cars can receive actual damage.
Trust me, Forza Motorsport 2 is the BEST !!

Forza Motorsport 2 is undoubtedly my favorite too. Its like being on the track in reality.

keystroke353
06-25-2014, 05:34 PM
I have this game on Xbox 360. This was the first racing game that I have ever played and sometimes annoys the wits out of me when the game becomes tricky and the car I am handling gets difficult to control.

Add your comment to this topic!