Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Multiple encounters with dream cars!

racer93
07-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Ok, so I live very near the headquarters of a very large take out pizza chain (think father), and the CEO and founder has a taste for exotic and rare sports cars. His HQ is about a mile from my house, so I see him fairly regularly. So far, I've seen him in a Lambo Gaillardo, Porsche GT, and last night a brand-spankin' new GT-R.

Just had to tell someone who actually cares (my wife could care less, unfortunately...she didn't get my enthusiasm...).

Daniel

tonioseven
07-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Does he ever drive the yellow Camaro in the commercials?

racer93
07-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Does he ever drive the yellow Camaro in the commercials?

Maybe when he first started his restaurant, but right now all he's drivin' are some pretty bad-a$$ stuff. The sound out of the Carerra GT was nothing short of heaven itself. And he had it at full song, too! :grinyes:

Daniel

blubaja
07-08-2009, 04:43 PM
We're not allowed to say Padre Juan? That is nifty. I love, with my job, being able to drive all over the place, seeing all kinds of awsomeness. From the high end to the terrific barn ridden goodness.

racer93
07-08-2009, 05:42 PM
We're not allowed to say Padre Juan? That is nifty. I love, with my job, being able to drive all over the place, seeing all kinds of awsomeness. From the high end to the terrific barn ridden goodness.

No, we're allowed to say it. (I imagine.) I just didn't want to step on any toes. Yes, you're right about his identity.

I personally don't care for him, as when I used to race back in the late 90s, he brought out his lambo. He revved it and was a major blow hard, but didn't race (any car of his) because he was afraid of getting his doors blown off by cars that cost 1/10th of what his did. That is a true story. It occurred in the parking lot of the stadium that bares his company's name.

Daniel

xpeed
07-08-2009, 06:15 PM
There are five GT-R owners in my neighborhood now.....they're whatevers to me now, but they're still sexy when they pass right by you. That exhaust note.....oh man!

Plus there are couple of Maybach owners, Lamborghini, Ferrari F430, 599GTB, Aston Martin DB9s, Maserati Gran Turismos.....come to think of it, I live around rich bastards.

Add your comment to this topic!