Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Clutch pedal issues and fuel question

GSXmark86
07-07-2009, 02:24 PM
I have 2 problems.. first one is that when i push my clutch pedal in, it doesn't feel like its doing anything and goes all the way to the floor and i have to pull it back up with my foot. If the car is running i can pump it up a few times and it will get harder (not like its supposed to be still though) but after driving for a while and not pushing it in, the next time i push it in it goes to the floor again. Any help with that would be nice. And 2nd.. my fuel rail had a pinhole leak in it (don't know how but it did) so i had an aem rail here so i put it on. Problem is now the injectors seem loose to me, but the aem rail instructions said it would fit with stock injectors, so i don't get it. Anybody else have this problem?? Any and all help woud be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...

david-b
07-07-2009, 02:39 PM
For the fuel rail it sounds like the O-Rings might be bad. Did you replace them or just reuse the stock ones?

SilvrEclipse
07-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Yea I would find some new o rings, maybe even ones a little bit bigger if you can. Check you master and slave cylinders for leaks, if you dont find any bleed the clutch and see if thats helps.

GSXmark86
07-08-2009, 02:32 PM
the o rings are new.. should have been more specific before, sorry.. it is as if the injector is too short.. it moves front to back in between the fuel rail and the head... will try bleeding the clutch and checking for leaks though.. thanks

SilvrEclipse
07-08-2009, 09:00 PM
As long as the orings aren't coming out and the injectors dont look like they will leak it will be fine.

GSXmark86
07-08-2009, 11:09 PM
thanks for the help.. i figure i will let it go for now and watch it when it starts and if theres a leak i know i got a problem lol ...

blob754
07-10-2009, 04:38 PM
As far as the clutch probelm sounds like your clutch fluid is low, or you let it get to low and there is air bubbles in the line. i would suggest bleeding the lines to see if that fixes the problem.

GSXmark86
07-11-2009, 09:40 AM
hey guys thanks for the help again.. got everything worked out i think.. cept for the turbo oil drain line is leaking at the oil pan again... usually is for me it seems.. anybody else have a hell of a time getting that to seal right???

SilvrEclipse
07-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Put a new gasket on it and also some RTV silicon. That should fix it.

GSXmark86
07-11-2009, 04:57 PM
2nd new gasket on it, lol... thought the first one was just junk but i guess not.. ill try the silicone and see what happens... can't hurt

Add your comment to this topic!