Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Update on my cavy...if anyone cares lol

Derk_eliso
06-11-2009, 08:27 PM
so this is what it was
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2362121

and after the turbo setup failed I put 4-2-1 headers on and welded it with no cat back to my exhaust, put new cpu in it and reg fuel rail/injectors. Kept everything else. Torn up the front end of my kit a bit, gave up on it... Sad I know.

My friend from work kept asking me about it cuz he used to have a 98 cavy awhile back and he loved it. He had a 98 stock neon and we traded + he gave me 500 bucks. 2 weeks after he got it the engine seiged up on him o.0

He wasn't pissed we both knew he drove the piss out of it. He was talking about dropping a 2.4 in it and a stick shift but I don't think he did, his buddy helped him out and now its back in running, still a turd tho!

and now I'm stuck with a perfectly good running car that I can depend on daily and not have to worry about attention from cops cuz of the darkened tint or loud exhaust or... wait, stuck?.... I kinda like being normal...

Although when I do see him at partys and see him roll up I get pissed lol.

yhandor
06-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Aw :( the cavi :( i would have taken it!

DeadBlade89
06-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Thats sad to hear :(

Derk_eliso
06-12-2009, 02:46 PM
ya sad, oh well now I get to learn about my pos neon and what goes where and how much lol

JStumpalump150
06-12-2009, 02:51 PM
you traded a cavy for a neon??? wtf lol

Derk_eliso
06-14-2009, 10:22 AM
nope, I traded a fancied up turd for a normal daily driver. One with lights that work without having to flip a dash-mounted toggle switch and actually shine on the road allowing me to drive at night, one without a bundle of wires hanging out above my knees, one without a dash that chips and smells like paint, one that doesn't scrape everywhere I go, one with a working ventilation system, one without duct tape on it.....

I'd say I came out on top lol

Jmrec100
06-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Traded your "parts" car for a driving car. Take care of the Neon. It needs more care than a Cavalier. But when it is running, enjoy it.

Add your comment to this topic!