Page updated on 09-20-2017

need some advice should i get a ford focus or honda civic??

ezportabledl
06-10-2009, 06:48 PM
brand new car both 2009...looking around 15000....

now im wondering which is better?? looks come first ^^ lawl than safety...

just basically getting a new car for around 15000 so any other recommendations is nice but i think im deciding between ford or honda..

ford i heard alot of shit for it like replacing parts daily...honda i heard good stuff

also which is capable of customizing alot so in case i want to make a car that looks like the ones in fast and furious..

and are manual transmissions really that hard to learn??

MaximumBandit
09-10-2009, 02:01 AM
No. Manual transmissions aren't that hard to learn.

Honda's have higher safety rating. Neither one is REALLY going to land you a hot date though.

wafrederick
09-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Shake your wallet out for repairs on the Honda,very expensive and the parts are the same,expensive.Plus Honda send their profits over to Japan.I have never heard of getting Ford parts very hard.

Shpuker
09-13-2009, 09:26 PM
out of those 2 go with the focus, but generaly my advice is don't buy brand new. but if your set on it I wont stop you

akboss
10-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Honestly, I appreciate the domestic support and all, but if you read the guidelines to this particular forum, it clearly indicates to leave out the 'domestic vs foreign' stuff for obvious reasons. This isn't politics, its cars, and the Civic is built in Canada. If you actually look at the cars for what they are you will see that the Honda Civic is a much better vehicle. Want proof? Ask a tow-truck driver. I did just that when me and my friend were in his Civic when the alternator died - he said 'wow, this is rare, I never pick up Hondas' - we have a 1995 Civic in the family that has 300,000 Kms and purrs like a kitten, no rough idle, interior is in great shape.

As far as customizing, the Civic has more custom parts than any other car on the planet. Driving stick? I learned on a Civic, transmissions are smooth and forgiving, once you learn you won't go back to an auto...

mhilez
10-01-2009, 09:53 AM
go for honda...

Shpuker
10-06-2009, 09:22 PM
go for honda...

Care to elaberate?

Add your comment to this topic!