Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

New Vallejo spray

Miodzio20
06-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Hello ,

Today a saw on one page of polish modelshop new vallejo spray-Vallejo clear coat 28530,and this is 0.4l and cost is 42 polish zlotych so it is hmm 13 dolars or 8.5 euro. Well i have a few questions...Did you use this spray??What are you think about it and how it works for a decals, mayby it destroy decals??:runaround:

Thank for all replays...

And sorry for my english because it is now on a low level:crying:

AustinMartin
06-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Hello gays,

*Runs away and hides in bush*

Tervo
06-04-2009, 12:59 PM
*Runs away and hides in bush*

That was my secret!

Miodzio20
06-04-2009, 01:05 PM
upps sorry im really dont know why for first moment i thought to wrote gay really sorry,of cours im thought abou men no homosexual:D:D But what with this sprey:P

klutz_100
06-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Dobrze, że nic nie mówiłeś o czerwonych skarpetkach ;)

From the Vallejo web site:
"Quick protection for painted models. Take care not to apply until paint has dried completely. It is recommended to apply fine coats at approximately 30 minute intervals.
Characteristics: Acrylic Aerosol Varnish is available in three types: Gloss, Satin or Matte.
Application: In fine layers, at a distance of about 40 cm.
Packaging: In 400ml. spray can. Ref. 28531"

I can't tell anything from that - the word "acrylic" is used for everything nowadays so I am totally confused :D

Either buy one and test it but the reality is that, if you apply it in light coats, you will probably be safe.

If you want to be totally safe for your decals, I would recommend using Gunze Mr Top Coat in the blue can. It's costs about the same price for a little less but it is excellent product and worth its price IMHO. I don't know if you can get it in Ruda but Tora Tora in Warszawa would send it you I think.

Powodzenie :thumbsup:

Miodzio20
06-05-2009, 12:44 AM
thx klutz,but i saw it in Mojehobby.pl.It is fact,blue gunze is fantastic:) Im only use it because it nothing do with decals ,but is it very expensive how for 80 ml... A klutz ja nie wiedziałem ze ty Polak a forum juz długo przeglądam:P

oregon3
06-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Who sells Gunze in the US?

Add your comment to this topic!