Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hyundai Transmission Fluid For Sale

kdstephy
05-19-2009, 10:54 AM
I recently bought 6 bottles of Automatic Transmission Fluid (SP-III) for my Hyundai Accent, but only used two of the bottles, so I am selling the remaining 4 since I missed the deadline to return them to the dealer. Each bottle is one quart and the part number is 00232-19012- all of the bottles have their original foil seals. They were sold to me for $6.47, but I am willing to let them go for $5.50 each or $22.00 total. Please contact me if your interested! Thanks!

lowsonoma1999
05-19-2009, 04:47 PM
I recently bought 6 bottles of Automatic Transmission Fluid (SP-III) for my Hyundai Accent, but only used two of the bottles, so I am selling the remaining 4 since I missed the deadline to return them to the dealer. Each bottle is one quart and the part number is 00232-19012- all of the bottles have their original foil seals. They were sold to me for $6.47, but I am willing to let them go for $5.50 each or $22.00 total. Please contact me if your interested! Thanks!
Have you tried to return them? Or are you just assuming it's too late? When they probably sell several hundred quarts of it a month, I'm surprised they won't take it back. It's not like they won't sell it again. I'd let you return them to me, even if it was 6 months ago. You might just want to hold on to them for future needs. Shipping might be expensive since they are considered hazardous.

Add your comment to this topic!