got me..

cHo
05-18-2009, 01:48 AM
So I got pulled over on Friday night for my car being too loud and modified exhaust.. Funny thing is that my car has a stock catback and I wasn't even pushing the car whatsoever as my faulty tps doesn't read higher than 50%. Then makes me pop my hood to point out my highly 'modified' cams which are also stock but I lost the front timing belt cover, my intake, bov and intercooler piping. Now the cop is getting mad because I'm 'lying' to him about my modifications and gives me a non-correctable modified exhaust ticket and ref. ticket. So now my car is not deemed legal on CA roads even though everything he pointed out being modified was actually stock..
If I go ref. my car, then I'll actually have to remove the mods I have done to the car which I didn't even get cited for. Seems like the cop was just trying to be a dick. His backup was a younger officer who told me he used to own a turbo/nitrous integra. Upon asking his opinion about the 'modified' exhaust, he told me he wasn't an expert on these cars and couldn't speak as he was a honda guy. Sounded like he didn't want to undermine the other officer's authority..
Then as I'm gettting harrassed about my exhaust, 2 sport bikes and 5 240's all with modified exhausts roll by with not even a glance. A crapload of other modified cars drive by, nothing. Then right above my car is some birds sitting on a telephone wire.. they left 9 gifts for me. Theres a bunch more bullshit that happened that night with the officer but I'll just leave out the details..
All I can say is POWERTRIPPING MOFO..
Time to grow up.. Think I'm gonna save up for a G8 or CTS-V..

Musashi3000GT
05-18-2009, 10:07 AM
What the hell do you drive? theres no info in your sig.

I was pulled out of my car and almost cited for having red LEDs on the hood of my Eclipse but that was way back when rice was cool.
these days they only pull me over for dark tints but i couldnt care less.

VR43000GT
05-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Judging by his avatar he drives a twin turbo Stealth that has the front end falling off. :confused:

Sucks to hear that though man. I would go in and show them that the things you were cited for are in fact stock and that you do not deserve this ticket. I just can't believe they gave you a ticket for a stock exhaust. Do you even have a downpipe? DP's can make them a bit throatier but still aren't that loud.

cHo
05-18-2009, 04:47 PM
little history of current car..
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=950086

The one in the avatar is my previous stealth which already met it's untimely demise.

I do have a dp, gutted precats, custom test pipe with E-cutout. CBE is stock. I would of invited the officer down to check the mitsubishi stamps on the mufflers but didn't want to reveal too much. He looked and pointed specifically at the tips and asked,'So you're telling me that's not modified.. Don't lie to me.'
I know my car is modified but I would atleast like the effort of trying to prove their point. Instead of just assuming I am and just sending me to a ref without correctable violation. This is the first time in my entire driving career where I got even asked about mods.

Gohan Ryu
05-18-2009, 05:10 PM
So you got a ticket for having a modded exhaust, and you're pissed because you're saying it's not modded. But then you go on to say it is modded. Then you say he gave you a ticket after you popped the hood, but then you say they did nothing to prove you are modded. Then you say your car has stock cats, then you say your car has gutted cats, then you say you have a test pipe (instead of cats?). With all that crazy shit you have going on with your exhaust don't you think the cops can hear if it's modded or stock? I don't mean to sound like a dick but it sounds like you deserve the ticket.

cHo
05-18-2009, 05:39 PM
I know my car is modified but I would atleast like the effort of trying to prove their point. Instead of just assuming I am and just sending me to a ref without correctable violation. This is the first time in my entire driving career where I got even asked about mods.
I never said I had stock cats. The TT 3/S has 2 precats before the main cat. Those are gutted and the main has been replaced. It just sounds more complicated than it is. And you are entitled to your opinion about my ticket.. am I not entitled to post a rant/rave style post on an internet automotive forum..?
Thanks and have a nice day..

VR43000GT
05-18-2009, 05:52 PM
With no precats or main catalytic converter our cars are a bit louder but are still not that loud. There are certainly many other legal cars out there that have much louder exhaust than a catless TT 3S. My Stillen downpipe eliminates the main cat, front precat, and my rear cat is gutted and it really isn't that loud. I wouldn't say it is really quiet but nothing worth getting pulled over for.

Musashi3000GT
05-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Regardless of wether it is modded or no it is not violating decibal (sp) regulation. a fully gutted set of pipes on a 3S is no where near the illegal sound limit.A Harley or a Mustang with Flowmasters or any V8 with a set of SLP loudmouths is still legal and 3 times louder.
That cop's wife probably ran off with a younger dude who owned a 3S and now he has it out for 3S drivers.

cHo
05-19-2009, 12:58 AM
I've been pulled over before with my cutout open and nothing..
He was really just out to harass me.. I don't have tint.. I'm not a young 'kid'.. I don't blast the stereo.. Other than the occasional stretching of the legs, I'm actually a very law abiding driver. I'm not one to usually bitch and complain about the law because usually I did something stupid to deserve it. Straight up. This time was for harassment. Since my car was deemed not legal to drive on the road, I had to walk 1.5 miles home at 2am in the morning.
Oh well.. just gonna have to go v8 and be legally obnoxiously loud.. as opposed to modified stealthy quiet..

jeepgclwj
05-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Ftp!!!

CassiesMan
05-20-2009, 10:31 AM
You could just solve all your problems by moving out of that shit hole California and into a good state.

VR43000GT
05-20-2009, 11:57 AM
You could just solve all your problems by moving out of that shit hole California and into a good state.

:1:

Visiting Cali isn't bad but I would never live there.

Gohan Ryu
05-20-2009, 12:03 PM
And you are entitled to your opinion about my ticket.. am I not entitled to post a rant/rave style post on an internet automotive forum..?
Thanks and have a nice day..

Of course you're entitled - I didn't mean for you to get your panties bunched up dude, I'm just saying you've got mods on your exhaust so legal or not be prepared to get hassled once in a while.

VR43000GT
05-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Of course you're entitled - I didn't mean for you to get your panties bunched up dude, I'm just saying you've got mods on your exhaust so legal or not be prepared to get hassled once in a while.

I think he is not so much upset about the fact that he has illegal parts, but because he got pulled over unjustly and was then told that the parts that were legal were illegal. If I am wrong, please let me know.

CassiesMan
05-20-2009, 03:41 PM
I had to walk 1.5 miles home at 2am in the morning.

I'd file a complaint. Evne if nothing happens, it'll show up on the officers record. They shouldn't (and I think they aren't supposed to) leave you stranded like that

Visiting Cali isn't bad but I would never live there.

Like I've always said, its a beautiful place (when not on fire or breaking off into the ocean). Shame about 95% of the people, though.

Polygon
05-21-2009, 01:19 AM
1. Cali sucks dick for car enthusiast. Like it's been said, great to visit, but fuck living there.

2. Fight it. He can't give you a ticket for something that came on your car stock because he has a small dick and somehow needs to compensate. As for the ticket if it's DOT approved in all 50 states then he has no grounds what so ever.

Shit like this really is starting to get on my nerves.

Gohan Ryu
05-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Like I've always said, its a beautiful place (when not on fire or breaking off into the ocean). Shame about 95% of the people, though.

Wow you know 95% of the people in California?:screwy:

The sad thing is - most of the fucked up people in Cali are from other states. They come here for the great weather and other reasons and they've fucked it up for the locals. All of the people I know are just laid back partiers - the fucked up people are the ones from other states trying to become famous so they move here and think they are the shit.

I appreciate all the hate for us Californians however - if all of the asshole out-of-towners listened to you guys and moved back to where ever they came from this place would be cool again.:frown:

Polygon
05-21-2009, 06:47 PM
I appreciate all the hate for us Californians however - if all of the asshole out-of-towners listened to you guys and moved back to where ever they came from this place would be cool again.:frown:

I just want you to know that I don't have anything against the people there. My only problem is the with all the BS laws that just make it a bitch for the car enthusiast.

VR43000GT
05-21-2009, 09:47 PM
i just want you to know that i don't have anything against the people there. My only problem is the with all the bs laws that just make it a bitch for the car enthusiast.

He sounds upset.

Polygon
05-21-2009, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I think what got him was Cassies's comment about 95% of the people there.

VR43000GT
05-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Ahhh, a good old fashion case of taking what people say way too seriously.

Gohan Ryu
05-22-2009, 12:16 PM
I'm not really upset, opinions are just like...you know. But I'm sure I would have gotten a similar response if I said 95% of the people from Texas are screwed up just because their Gov threatened to secede from the union (and no I didn't take that threat too seriously either).

Cali laws are more restrictive than other states - but I've been driving modded cars for over 25 years. Swapped engines, straight pipes, illegal headers, lowered suspensions - and I've never been hassled or given a ticket for mods. Not once in over 25 years. People who complain about being hassled never mention the fact that they were doing donuts in the intersection or burnouts in a parking lot a few minutes before they were pulled over.

-The Stig-
05-22-2009, 03:08 PM

The sad thing is - most of the fucked up people in Cali are from other states. They come here for the great weather and other reasons and they've fucked it up for the locals. All of the people I know are just laid back partiers - the fucked up people are the ones from other states trying to become famous so they move here and think they are the shit.

Fuckin-A-Right sir.

Thank you for that.

Local Cali people are dope... it's the transplants who give it the bad vibe.

And for the record, only the hills burn... if you don't live in a hilly area you'll never burn. Problem solved.

And Earthquakes are not a problem, it's the only natural disaster that is fun to have. We only get hit with a big one ONCE in a great while, but 99.99% of the time you either don't feel them or the place moves around for 30-40 seconds and you're done. Not to mention most of our houses/buildings are built to with stand the movement. My house was built in the 50's, it's been through a few big ones in it's time and is still standing. I'd like to see a house that can say that after a few Tornado's hit it.

:sarcasmsign:

VR43000GT
05-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Fuckin-A-Right sir.

Thank you for that.

Local Cali people are dope... it's the transplants who give it the bad vibe.

And for the record, only the hills burn... if you don't live in a hilly area you'll never burn. Problem solved.

And Earthquakes are not a problem, it's the only natural disaster that is fun to have. We only get hit with a big one ONCE in a great while, but 99.99% of the time you either don't feel them or the place moves around for 30-40 seconds and you're done. Not to mention most of our houses/buildings are built to with stand the movement. My house was built in the 50's, it's been through a few big ones in it's time and is still standing. I'd like to see a house that can say that after a few Tornado's hit it.

:lol:

That all depends on how bad the Tonado is. I actually have seen houses that have stood up to tornadoes. Some tornadoes will rip some shingles off and maybe take some of your siding. Some of the F5's have actually been known to rip concrete roads right out of the ground. The only kicker with tornadoes is, only the smallest fraction of houses ever get hit by them compared to quakes and hurricanes. It is rare to be hit by a tornado in your house compared to the number of houses affected by quakes and hurricanes it is almost obsolete. But agian....

-The Stig-
05-22-2009, 06:17 PM
I'll take Earthquakes over any other disaster any day.

They're dangerous of course, but you don't see it coming... it just hits... and it's over. Can't fear what you don't see coming. In fact, knowing a Tornado/Hurricane/Rosie O'Donnell is out there wandering around and could come after you if the atmospheric conditions change or a buffet opens is scarier to me.

To be completely honest, the most dangerous thing we get hit with in California is not Earthquakes or Firestorms... it's rain. We don't get much of the wet stuff here, but when we do the roads turn to slick death because of the oil that gets pulled out of the roads. That in itself is not a big issue, but it's the other drivers that get all stupid. People forget how to drive in wet.

That and whenever we get a slight drizzle the weather people actually have something to talk about and to justify their high salaries they turn it into:
http://www.crazyauntpurl.com/images/blog/jan0408-tv-stormwatch.jpg

And as the photo illustrates, they'll go and put some poor sap out in the weather near a freeway or something and it goes something like this...

Newscaster: Ok, now we'll go live to our roving reporter Jim... Jim how's the weather out there? LOL

Poor Fucking Sap Jim: OH, it sure is raining out here hah... As you can see the freeway is crawling. Nobody seems to know what this wet stuff is? I mean, what is it? Where does it come from? Can I come back inside now I'm all wet and cold? And there's a homeless guy asking me for change....

Newscaster: LOL heavens no... you stay out there for a bit longer. Next time when I ask for a Skinny Iced Caramel Latte you'll remember not to forget the Skinny part won't you? LOL Ahh yes, now onto the real news... Mittens the kitten.........

:uhoh:

cHo
05-25-2009, 08:34 PM
I think he is not so much upset about the fact that he has illegal parts, but because he got pulled over unjustly and was then told that the parts that were legal were illegal. If I am wrong, please let me know.
+1

And I rather be hit by a earthquake and not know til it happens then have to face a hurricane and decide if I want to pick up and leave or stay..

Musashi3000GT
05-25-2009, 10:57 PM
+1

And I rather be hit by a earthquake and not know til it happens then have to face a hurricane and decide if I want to pick up and leave or stay..

That makes no sense!?
Why would you rather be hit unprepared for a natural disaster?

At least with a hurricane you have a week worth of pre-anticipation and 24 hours of assured trajectory. Ive been through about 8 hurricanes in my lifetime, 3 came right over my home and one of them was a category 5.
That whole thing about having to pick up and leave your home and run to a shelter is only for people who live right on the beach in flood areas.
I've always chilled at home through the storms.
as long as you have enough water and canned food your straight. Ohh and you have to be willing to live without electricity for at least a week. think about it, no work, no school, playing paintball all day, running around town looking like Mad Max for a week, outdoor barbecue every day....its awsome.

Gohan Ryu
05-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Fear of earthquakes comes mostly from the movies - you hardly ever see an earthquake in a movie that doesn't show people getting smashed by falling glass and being swallowed by giant fissures in the ground. That doesn't really happen.

It's probably the same with hurricanes and tornadoes - I've never been in one but I imagine most hurricanes don't have cows and fuel tankers falling out of the sky. That probably only happens in movies.

Occasionally you get hit with a big one - a category 5 hurricane or something like our Northridge quake in the 90s - and you get hit with a few fatalities. But it's not reasonable to abandon an entire state just because it's prone to natural disasters.

jeepgclwj
05-26-2009, 12:16 PM
I spent a little over a month in the San Diego/El Centro areas and if I could I would move to San Diego in a skinny minute. Cali is the best state I have been in by far with the exception of North Carolina.

Now if you wanna talk about a state were the Police are really fuked upat lets talk about Texas...

Outside of Austin that place is a shit hole. Sorry Cassies no offense but I spent the better part of last year in Texas working and getting harrassed by the police. Out of state tags FTL!!!

Cali rulzzzzz!!!!

VR43000GT
05-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Fear of earthquakes comes mostly from the movies - you hardly ever see an earthquake in a movie that doesn't show people getting smashed by falling glass and being swallowed by giant fissures in the ground. That doesn't really happen.

It's probably the same with hurricanes and tornadoes - I've never been in one but I imagine most hurricanes don't have cows and fuel tankers falling out of the sky. That probably only happens in movies.

Occasionally you get hit with a big one - a category 5 hurricane or something like our Northridge quake in the 90s - and you get hit with a few fatalities. But it's not reasonable to abandon an entire state just because it's prone to natural disasters.

Yeah I suppose that definately has some truth to it. If there were one of the three I had to choose to do without it would be hurricanes just because of the massive areas they cover upon hitting land. In that case, you may not always get hit real bad but you still get hit. Probably the worst to get directly hit by would be a strong tornado like a F4 or F5 in which case you would not survive...but as I said, to actually be hit by one is very very rare even if you live in a state that has them. Although I will say when I was about 10 I was able to see in person 2 tornadoes come out of the sky which is truly a scary sight.

youngvr4
05-27-2009, 12:41 AM
i ever tell you guys about my dad outrunning a tornado in his roadrunner?

CassiesMan
05-27-2009, 09:40 AM

Yes, I do. And they are all whiny ass bitches who can't take a joke, liberals, anti everything I like, and generally fucked up.

Though, ya'll do hate gays (at least in SF, :screwy:), and I think thats kinda funny.

I just want you to know that I don't have anything against the people there. My only problem is the with all the BS laws that just make it a bitch for the car enthusiast.

Pretty much anything fun enthusiast. Oh, and my state isn't broke, and didn't try to ban black cars. I'll think Cali is epic again once Ronnie Barrett starts selling out there.

ow if you wanna talk about a state were the Police are really fuked upat lets talk about Texas...

Don't be hating cuz you couldn't get in state tags. I've never had a problem with Texas cops. Hell, most of them are pretty nice, and unless you are going 45 over the limit, you can get out of any ticket by going DJ/Probation. Unlike mizzery, where I got a 10 over ticket and they dropped five points on my DL, or Cali, where my car with its intake and exhaust would be grounds for execution.

And I'm with Mushi. For all intents and purposes, I used to live in Florida from late April to the third week of August. I'll take a 'caine any day of the week. I can swim well and I tend to stock up on can goods so I'll survive the flood. Rather not have the ground open up and eat me. Wasn't there for the Big K, but Ivan was fun. Pretty much every one from 1993 to 2002, and some of them we were in the process of moving the sail boat when they hit. Better than any rollercoaster, hands down.

And I was in Florida and Bama (I said fuck it to Nola) after Katrina. You would be amazed what a metric fuck ton of wind and rain can do...

Rain in Cali sounds like snow in Texas.

*minor dusting*

The Jackass newb/intern on the local news station forced to go stand beside iced over 35W:

OMFGWTFBBQROFLKAKKE!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE!

Gohan Ryu
05-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Yes, I do. And they are all whiny ass bitches who can't take a joke, liberals, anti everything I like, and generally fucked up.

Talk about whiny ass bitches - you are pissing and moaning about the politics of a state you don't even live in. Our laws and politics have no effect on you what so ever - I know they don't because they barely effect me. Whatever dude hate all you want to if it gets you all the attention you seem to be craving.

CassiesMan
05-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Our laws and politics have no effect on you what so ever - I know they don't because they barely effect me.

Actually, now they do:

Obama decides he's an engineer now (http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/18/autos/new_fuel_economy_standards/index.htm?cnn=yes)

The 35.5 mpg fuel economy standards conforms to what California would have required by 2016.

Gohan Ryu
05-27-2009, 02:48 PM
That's too funny! Maybe you should run for president on the "Less mileage more smog" campaign.

Oh what's the other complaint the whiny ass bitches have about Cali? Oh yeah too much smog. So what is it going to be? Do you want less smog or less smog restriction? It's too hot, now it's too cold. It's too bright now it's too dark - that sounds like whining to me. I never liked Obama until now.

-The Stig-
05-27-2009, 03:00 PM
I've never had a problem with the smog, I live near the beach where the coastal winds push away from me. Where it's smoggy is in the valleys where the wind pushes the smog up against the mountains... that's where it's icky and generally hotter than hell.

I live about 40-60 miles from there, depending on which direction.

-The Stig-
05-27-2009, 03:02 PM
I'd like to know how they plan on getting light trucks to average 30mpg.

Like a 6.0L one cylinder diesel/hybrid? haha

First thing they'll have to do is give them better shaped front ends, not these brick walls they have now with more rake in the windscreen.

CassiesMan
05-27-2009, 03:09 PM
That's too funny! Maybe you should run for president on the "Less mileage more smog" campaign.

You wanna drive a Prius, by all means feel free. I'll run for President on the "personal freedoms and responsibility" campaign. You can have all the healthy happy hippy mobiles you want, I'll stick to the pointlessly fast cars, ripping out the cats, and using the throttle as an on/switch.

Oh what's the other complaint the whiny ass bitches have about Cali? Oh yeah too much smog. So what is it going to be? Do you want less smog or less smog restriction? It's too hot, now it's too cold. It's too bright now it's too dark - that sounds like whining to me. I never liked Obama until now.

Smog don't bother me. Not as bad around here as it supposedly is there, but its still bad. I'm for zero smog restriction. Also, I've lived in Missouri the year we got about 14 inches of snow in about five hours. I've also lived in the Middle East (Dubai, specifically) where its 110 in the shade on a cold day. I don't bitch about temperature changes, I'm used to it by now.

Anyway quit whining - cars by that time supposedly will be averaging more than what the plan calls for anyway.

I don't care what they average as long as I'm still legally able to purchase a car I want to drive, even if it doesn't meet some horse shit standards. You quit whining about the smog.

CassiesMan
05-27-2009, 03:10 PM
I'd like to know how they plan on getting light trucks to average 30mpg.

Like a 6.0L one cylinder diesel/hybrid? haha

First thing they'll have to do is give them better shaped front ends, not these brick walls they have now with more rake in the windscreen.

Easy. Just tell people the truck body is for decoration, and not expect to actually be able to tow anything. Ya know, use it for what it was made for: work. Didn't Honda try that? Not to sure, but I don't think it worked out all that well.

Gohan Ryu
05-27-2009, 03:11 PM
Los Angeles still has the honor of being one of the smoggiest cities in America. There's just too many people (read - transplants) living here. LA County is the most heavily populated county in America. And LA county is also one of the largest in geographical size. All those people travelling all those miles to get to work - that's a lot of smog

And Cassiesman - I'm not whining about smog - I'm whining about the whiners who whine about smog restrictions that are necessary for the smoggiest city in America. Maybe the restrictions don't belong in other states - but we didn't tell Obama to put it on everyone.

-The Stig-
05-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah... I'm a roaming technician for my job... all I do is drive all over Los Angeles and Orange County (almost as big as LA County)... Lots of drivers all the time. Not to mention, a portion of the smog comes from one of the worlds busiest Ports in the world. Port of Los Angeles/Long Beach is HUGE, there are semi trucks in and out of there 24/7 literally. And the ships themselves aren't the cleanest things in the world, Not to mention all the rail roads that criss cross the area. They contribute to the whole picture.

Gohan Ryu
05-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah don't even mention LAX and all those damn 767's.

Funny thing though I've never had any trouble modding any of my cars the way I want them - I've swapped in crate engines and JDM engines and never had any problem getting smogged (with the help of friends). My next project will be a non-CARB blower for my s2k - that will ruffle a few AQMD feathers but I've never had problems and don't anticipate any this time. That's why I don't understand the whiners (OK that's last time I use that word).

-The Stig-
05-27-2009, 03:44 PM
True... I've never had an issue. Then again most of the cars I played with are Smog Exempt, but nevertheless.. I know people who have had modded cars and never had too big of an issue. Or they dealt with it and put stock parts on for testing and reinstalled the go fasty stuff.

I guess it's California mentality.. we don't sweat the small stuff Dude!

VR43000GT
05-27-2009, 04:10 PM
California is evil and wants to control the rest of the US. I think they kill small children there too.

True Story

Gohan Ryu
05-27-2009, 04:12 PM
I think they kill small children there too.

But we have the largest population of small children in America - so it's OK.:evillol:

Gohan Ryu
05-27-2009, 10:22 PM
So after work I finally had time to read all of the CNN article in the link Cassiesman posted. Didn't see any mention about restricting aftermarket mods - it only talks about setting a higher MPG standard for new cars by 2016.

So Cassies - you can keep your needlessly fast car with a throttle for an on switch...sounds like you drive a pretty impressive monster pushing about 1000hp? What kind of car do you have anyway? Mods?

CassiesMan
05-28-2009, 10:12 AM
So Cassies - you can keep your needlessly fast car with a throttle for an on switch...sounds like you drive a pretty impressive monster pushing about 1000hp? What kind of car do you have anyway? Mods?

You don't read well, do you? It had nothing to do with mods, it everything to do with California law (Being the CAFE standards) being made into the national CAFE standards by the Obamesiah. Where did I say anything about California CARB law interfering with national law (which, very technically it does, but not enough for anyone to care)?

And what I drive has nothing to do with this discussion at all, but I have no problem admitting its a piece of shit Mazadaspeed3. The car sucks in a whole bunch of ways. The second I can logically get rid of it, its gone for either a BMW, older MB, Corvette, G8 GXP, or the new SS.

I've never had any trouble modding any of my cars the way I want them
had any problem getting smogged (with the help of friends).

Logic fail.

Gohan Ryu
05-28-2009, 12:58 PM
I'll stick to the pointlessly fast cars, ripping out the cats, and using the throttle as an on/switch

The car sucks in a whole bunch of ways. The second I can logically get rid of it, its gone for either a BMW, older MB, Corvette, G8 GXP, or the new SS.

Attention whore fail.
So all of your chest thumping and dick waving was about a POS? Much ado about nothing, huh?

You'd never believe me but there are BMW's, older MB's and Corvettes - all of your dream cars right here in SoCal - modded they way you're dreaming about modding them. So quit whining already. Or keep hating, a good rant against the administration is like seeing an ant try to knock down a brick wall. Kind of funny but futile and sad to watch.

Logic fail.
Other than the fact that you left out the "never had any problem..." when you quoted me in your post, what's the problem? Assuming you have friends, getting help from friends isn't any problem at all.

CassiesMan
05-28-2009, 02:51 PM
Attention whore fail.
So all of your chest thumping and dick waving was about a POS? Much ado about nothing, huh?

This was never about my car. I didn't bring up my car till you asked about it.

You'd never believe me but there are BMW's, older MB's and Corvettes - all of your dream cars right here in SoCal - modded they way you're dreaming about modding them. So quit whining already.

Are you ignorant or just stupid? My posts have had nothing to do with modding cars. And there are also plenty of those same cars modded to all hell and back out here. I'm well aware you have modded cars out there. But my posting as had nothing to do with modding cars, you just keep pushing it that way.

Other than the fact that you left out the "never had any problem..." when you quoted me in your post, what's the problem? Assuming you have friends, getting help from friends isn't any problem at all.

You DO have a problem. The problem was your smog certification. You fixed it illegally. Ergo, you still have a problem. You will not have a problem when it is fixed legaly.

And I love how everyone takes shots against me having friends, lol. Is it really all anyone has to fall back on? Because I can promise you, I have plenty.

I'll just go cry now, someone on the internet said I don't have friends, lol.

Gohan Ryu
05-28-2009, 03:02 PM
I'll stick to the pointlessly fast cars, ripping out the cats, and using the throttle as an on/switch.
You're not talking about modding cars here? Unless you are planning on buying an exotic, there are no stock cars that are pointlessly fast, you'll have to mod. If you want to rip out the cat, that's called a modification. Using the throttle as an on/switch sounds like a dumb idea but that's also not a feature of a STOCK car - would require a mod of some sort?
And by saying "I'll stick to pointlessly fast bla bla bla" aren't you trying to imply that you are STICKING TO WHAT YOU ALREADY OWN? How does "I'll stick to..." translate to "Someday I'll own a..."????
No, I'm not ignorant or stupid - but one of us is.
And my car is certified but illegally. Maybe a problem for others, but not me - I'm fine with it.
lol I'm not assuming you don't have friends...but it's funny that more than one person on here has implied you don't. Post some links I bet it's funny.

Add your comment to this topic!