Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Lamborghini the game

cristoff
03-30-2003, 07:51 PM
Can anyone tell me what's going on with that game they are making for PS2/Xbox......i thought it was coming out in the spring, and it's still not announced. Does anyone know anything?

SuPeRcAr_MaN
03-31-2003, 03:39 PM
I think they canceled the game for PS2, but are still making it for X-Box. I don't know the release date though.

cristoff
03-31-2003, 03:45 PM
thanks alot, that really sucks that they might have cancelled of the PS2...that's what i have :(

pennyho
03-31-2003, 07:28 PM
theres good news its coming out for all systems, it was never canceled! i know when some dumba** told me it was canceled for ps2 i was like ohh s*** but it actally wasnt, i know how u feel when you thought it was only coming for x-box because i sold mine, that thing sucked it had pretty much stolen games from other systems:)

cristoff
03-31-2003, 07:52 PM
^ man that's great news...all happy now :D and i agree with the Xbox statement;)

SuPeRcAr_MaN
04-01-2003, 02:53 PM
I wish it would come out for the PC. IMO, a lot of games that come out for both consoles and PC, the PC version is better....

Tony_Ensemble
04-01-2003, 04:05 PM
theres good news its coming out for all systems, it was never canceled! i know when some dumba** told me it was canceled for ps2 i was like ohh s*** but it actally wasnt, i know how u feel when you thought it was only coming for x-box because i sold mine, that thing sucked it had pretty much stolen games from other systems
Hey that dumba** is me your talkin about. I tought it was cancelled for all systems becuase the developer went out of business. That property could have been sold to another developer or some publisher could have bailed the deveolper out of backruptcy. I havn't heard anything for several months. What have you heard Penny?

cristoff
04-01-2003, 06:21 PM
i just found out, that the game was picked up by another developer(who i dont know) and the game is still coming out for the three major game consoles (PS2, X Box, and GameCube)...however it's coming out for XBox first, then PS2, then GameCube

cristoff
04-01-2003, 06:23 PM
oh it was sold to newly founded Swordfish Studios, however the publisher for the Lamborghini game is Majesco Games

Sean
04-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Tony_Ensemble

Hey that dumba** is me your talkin about.

smooth penny, smooth. :D

TexasF355F1
04-01-2003, 08:05 PM
Everyone that owns an XBox should hope it comes out. I'm not sure how much longer it will be around. From all I've heard, sales are declining drastically. It looks like another failed attempt to compete with Sony, which is very hard to do.

Vt Fusion
04-02-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by SuPeRcAr_MaN
I wish it would come out for the PC. IMO, a lot of games that come out for both consoles and PC, the PC version is better....

Not NFS:HS2 ;\

that game..was dissapointing all round.. but on pc it was even worse.

Hopefully they put some NFS type tracks in the lambo game but... that would be good, but i think it will all be race track by the looks of it.. which is strange seeing lambo are not really a company big on official racing.

Sean
04-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Vt Fusion

Not NFS:HS2 ;\

that game..was dissapointing all round.. but on pc it was even worse.

Hopefully they put some NFS type tracks in the lambo game but... that would be good, but i think it will all be race track by the looks of it.. which is strange seeing lambo are not really a company big on official racing.

i never liked the fact that helicopter drops explosive barrels on your car.

arthur12187
04-02-2003, 07:49 PM
hey at least ps2 gots ferrari f355 spider!

pennyho
04-02-2003, 08:12 PM
yesh i went to the game store at tuesday and they said it was cancelled and not comin out :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire :eshooter::eshooter::eshooter::eshooter:

pennyho
04-02-2003, 08:13 PM
and by the way tony, i hate Xbox no matter who made it even if sony made it i would still hate it, cmon it stole alot of other system's games and is so damn big and heavy!:sun:

Vt Fusion
04-03-2003, 03:57 AM
Im usually a sony boy, but man that is just a ignorant comment. sorry.

Developers chose to move to a system with more possibilities, or released their games on other systems as well to reach as wider audience, its a smart thing to do.. i would buy the RE-remake in a second but i dont like gamecubes at all and the game is very out of character for the system.. if they were smart they would have also ported it to the PS2 reaching more fans.. and well the whole original series was on the PSX.

Its just the way it goes.. im not into xbox, but im not anti x-box, im not anti gamecube... they havent done anything wrong to make me hate them, and i can say the same for everyone, you cant really hate a gaming system, they cant have done something that serious for you to hate them, hey im saying this and the GC stole re from me!!

pennyho, sorry man but you need to calm down and be more accpetant of stuff.. look where you have gotten yourself, i can see you 'admire' tony but now your blind attacking of people has targetted him unintentionally.

get pissed off at me if you want... but it hasnt seemed to help you so far.

Oh and i really hope you arnt right about the game.. it looks very decnet and i hope they wont stop it from a ps2 release:(

pennyho
04-03-2003, 05:01 PM
fine, fine but thats true they said it was cancelled:mad: :cry:

Doucette
04-14-2003, 12:50 PM
Was it Rage? www.rage.com is down, did they go out of biz?

cristoff
04-14-2003, 01:55 PM
yeah they did, and they sold off all of their current projects

pennyho
04-14-2003, 04:10 PM
who did they sell that lambo game to?:eek:

sizzilinS7
04-21-2003, 06:49 AM
About those barells in NFS Hot Pursuit 2, I kind-of like the barells, all you need to do is think of it as a slolom course.

pennyho
04-24-2003, 11:06 AM
were not talking about nfs:silly:, were talking about the new lamborghini game, that supposably is coming out(hopefully):(

lamboracer
04-29-2003, 09:38 PM
ferraris are not for homos ferrari is a nice car it might be expensive but its a very luxuryious car:mad:

lamboracer
04-29-2003, 09:43 PM
x-box dont suck cause they are heavy there still good i like ps2s better but there still good :devil:

pennyho
05-01-2003, 07:48 PM
so.. thats your opinion you cant judge mine:sun: :jump::silly:

hiphophomer
05-04-2003, 05:28 PM
does anybody know when its comin out, or who owns it?:confused:

Add your comment to this topic!