Page updated on 11-17-2017

2002 Rear Window Washer Fuse Location and Name

oneheavyhorse
04-27-2009, 12:46 PM
I have a 2002 Yukon. I cannot locate a fuse for the rear window windshield washer pump. Does anyone know where it is and how it is named?

Iíve located one 15 amp fuse for a washer pump in good shape and Iím assuming it is for my front pump since the front window washer pump operates. The rear pump works when I apply 12V directly to it, and the dash switch is operational providing 12 volts when I push it in, however I am not getting 12 V to the pump connector like I am on the output of the dash switch.

Iím assuming the wiring is good, but will rewire it if necessary. So Iíve deduced there must be a second fuse for the rear window washer, but cannot find it.

Any help, is appreciated!

brcidd
04-27-2009, 01:47 PM
It takes both the 25 amp fuse in underhood fuse block (labeled RR wiper fuse) and the 15 amp (in left I/P fuse box) to make it work..

Other than that, I'd check wires at the connector of washer pump...at rear to see if they are broken there....highly doubt any wire problems anywhere in the conduit...

roadrunner2
04-27-2009, 01:49 PM
delete

oneheavyhorse
04-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Thanks for your reply....the wiper motor works for the rear window, but the washer pump doesn't. Are the pump and the motor on the same circuit for the rear? BTW, the front pump works, I'm just not getting any voltage to the connector at the rear pump when i hook it up to a multimeter. The rear washer switch is showing 12 V though....I doubt the wiring too....Thanks again

Add your comment to this topic!