Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

SDK stunt crew

boostjunkie333
04-22-2009, 01:46 AM
*so, if any of you are interested in stunt work and watching people perform stunts and also car shows, you may wanna read this*

so, im a part of this aspiring stunt crew,called sdk, that performs and is in the process of making a full length dvd(skateboarding,painful stunts,ect.)...and that wont be coming for a while, but what will be is our appearances at car shows(bc these will go into the dvd)...first one is in 2 weeks in kentucky, we just got back yesturday from PA being in a music video bam margera was filming for cky...and we have several car shows coming up...point is we are starting to be successful with our following and are up for anything even if its far far away haha

SO if any of you like going to car shows and would like to help us get there you can help by telling me when and where they are, preferably close to NC of coarse

Me being into cars, and being the co-writer for the stunts, i try to add in a few stunts dealing with cars...to appeal to more of an audience, one we recently did is we had a guy who goes by the alias "horse" hovered over a live airbag pulled from a junked mercedes, and on top of it was a skateboard deck, and when we set it off it sounded like a canon, and if youd like to find out what happened or see the footage, check out myspace.com/sdkforthecause

i am, of coarse, william

but yeah, like i said, trying to get all the help we can get, we love putting on shows of coarse, and anyone who helps will get free shit like copies of the dvd ora tshirt or something hha

Add your comment to this topic!