Sell or junk 95 Eagle Talon tsi??

Christina S
04-03-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm new to this site and would love some advice... I have what I would call a "ready for restoration" car. It's a 95 Eagle Talon tsi.

Negatives: Slight front-end exterior damage, 130000 miles, oil leak, preped for paint (things along those lines)

Positives: Fun project car, no rust, interior in good shape, etc.

I would love to make this my own project car but just no longer have the resources. So, should I try selling it or just bring it to a parts place or such??

Thanks for the help

james68f100
04-03-2009, 12:25 PM
you should really sell the car. while it may not be in pretty shape, someone will always find a use for it such as a teenagers first car.

'97ventureowner
04-03-2009, 12:56 PM
You might get more money by trying to sell it through your local classifieds, Craigslist, AutoTrader, etc. Especially if it's in running condition, it might fetch more, as a "fixerupper project car", daily driver, or eve parts car for someone who already has one and needs a bunch of parts.
Scrap metal prices have fallen recently due to the economy, and the prices paid for scrap metal, which were at historic highs as late as last summer have declined accordingly. So you wouldn't net as much taking it to a scrap dealer as you would have if you did it last year.

fredy4life
06-10-2009, 10:09 PM
I don't know if your going to see this.....im a few months behind, but do you still have the car? If so then were do you live an how much

Add your comment to this topic!