Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1995.5 3.2L V6 Engine

Super 95.5 Rodeo
03-31-2009, 05:27 PM
My daughter wrecked my rodeo. It will cost too much to repair the body. I am parting the vehicle out. I have the following parts for sale

3.2L V6 engine
Automatic Transmission
4x4 Transfer case
plus much more

private message me if your interested in the parts listed or if you need any other part. The only body damage was to the front grill and left and right quarter panels. No damage to engine or transmission.

ZUZURODEO
04-01-2009, 05:24 PM
does the rodeo have the oem fender flares ?

Super 95.5 Rodeo
04-01-2009, 05:47 PM
does the rodeo have the oem fender flares ?

Yes they do and they are in good shape with no damage.

ZUZURODEO
04-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Yes they do and they are in good shape with no damage.
pm sent

FL 3.2L
04-03-2009, 06:31 AM
Ooh. Might be good to have a spare 4L-30E on hand... And you're only a few (or 4) hours away...

Ramblin Fever
04-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Is it no longer driveable? Damage to quarter panels doesn't mean it's totalled??

You can pick up spare body parts at most junkyards....just a thought.

I would love to pick parts off it, but you're WAY too far away; shipping would kill me.

Super 95.5 Rodeo
04-04-2009, 06:50 AM
Is it no longer driveable? Damage to quarter panels doesn't mean it's totalled??

You can pick up spare body parts at most junkyards....just a thought.

I would love to pick parts off it, but you're WAY too far away; shipping would kill me.

It is not drivable because the radiator was ruptured and the cooling fan was broken. My daughter rear ended a Super Duty pickup that had its tailgate down and it pretty much tore up the front end.

Ramblin Fever
04-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Oh...ok, I see.

Can you post pics of the truck? Like to see what wheels, tires, etc you have on there.

FL 3.2L
04-04-2009, 06:06 PM
It doesn't take much to total these vehicles, does it? I had a little damage to my rear quarter and the first concern of the adjuster was whether or not he was going to bother to send it to the shop. Had I had much more damage and a new rear quarter was needed, it would have been totaled.

Super 95.5 Rodeo
04-04-2009, 06:28 PM
It doesn't take much to total these vehicles, does it? I had a little damage to my rear quarter and the first concern of the adjuster was whether or not he was going to bother to send it to the shop. Had I had much more damage and a new rear quarter was needed, it would have been totaled.

I thought about making a restoration project out of it, but the parts are so darn hard to come by and expensive. Plus, I just don't have the time to do it. Paying someone to do it is also too prohibitive.

Florsuzo
04-05-2009, 12:29 AM
I would be interested in seeing photos too as I'm barely 1 hour's drive away.

Ramblin Fever
04-05-2009, 03:45 AM
Your right Surfer....it really doesn't take much to total these trucks, their overall value has dropped so drastically, part due to age, part due to the fact Isuzu backed out of the country....so that definitely does not help.

There are times I wonder if it's worth keeping full coverage on our Rodeo, but then, at the same time, it doesn't cost too much and I have extra equipment on mine, which if anything, I either would want the equipment back or the money difference.

There is a slight possibility in 4yrs or so, of giving my Rodeo to my nephew as his first car...however, don't know yet for sure, as we're only averaging maybe 5-7k miles on it a year now...so it could still be running top notch in 4yrs. In which, I am not parting with this beast until she's nearly dead or until *I've* used up 90% of her lifespan.

Heck, my first car was an old beat up, rusted out Honda that the previous owner had probably NEVER changed the oil in or washed the car. Not willing to give my *too fast and too furious* mind-set teenager nephew a truck running on 24v and a V6...perhaps when it's down to 3-cylinders....hehehehehe!

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/RiversnKuaui/HPIM0817.jpg

Super 95.5 Rodeo
04-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi All,

I have begun the process of dismantling my Rodeo. I have a variety of parts for sale. Most of the front end (bumper, grill, headlights, turn lights, L&R quarter panels, hood) are damaged beyond repair. The radiator has a small leak in the cooling fins. Probably not repairable. Everything else is in good shape. Let me know by private message if you are interested in any of the parts.

Super 95.5 Rodeo
06-13-2009, 02:27 PM
I am not much of a mechanic but I'm not afraid to tear things apart. However, what is the proper way to remove the engine from my 95.5 Rodeo 4x4? Specifically, does it drop out from underneath after lifting the body, or can I remove it from above?

Cat Fuzz
06-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Engine come out the top. There should be some lifting eyes already installed. You'll need a hoist.

Add your comment to this topic!