Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I have the worlds best job

Fooesboy
03-28-2003, 03:51 AM
Just a quick note to you all to let you know why I haven't been around for the last couple of months.

I have started a new job as a technical modelmaker for the Sauber-Petronas formula 1 team.

Today I am testing in the wind tunnel, in between working on the 1/2 scale full carbon fiber model, I can work on my latest project!

Oh it sucks to be me!

:sun:

flyonthewall
03-28-2003, 03:57 AM
WOW! U lucky, lucky person!:cool:

freakray
03-28-2003, 04:06 AM
So I assume we can expect to see some wild new designs on the Sauber, and maybe a better aerodynamic package?:D

Glad you are having fun, I design high-speed doors, want to swap jobs?

Ray

Jarrod Li
03-28-2003, 04:27 AM
Poor you!!!:rolleyes:

freakray - can you make a garage door for me that opens ala the doors on the Death Star??? :D

tonioseven
03-28-2003, 04:53 AM
I'd like one of those as well!:devil:

Vric
03-28-2003, 05:05 AM
I don't want to make you jalous, but I work with resin and plastic 1/24kit :D

freakray
03-28-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Vric
I don't want to make you jalous, but I work with resin and plastic 1/24kit :D

So do I :D

Forhod
03-28-2003, 06:33 AM
I am jealous!!
I hope to be like you when I enter workforce! :cool: :D

nervestrikes
03-28-2003, 06:57 AM
Oh my God, how did you get a job like that. Did you go to school for that or what if you don't mind me asking. That is the perfect job. It sucks to be you......IT SUPER SUCKS TO BE ME ! Hey more props to ya!

Chain
03-28-2003, 07:22 AM
Good for U. Now just forget about the NDAs and be good to us and post some good stuff or whatever will excite us.

daggerlee
03-28-2003, 11:20 AM
Next up, using all that delicious company equipment to make your own molds for plastic kits... ;)

Congratulations! :)

Guido
03-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Fooesboy
Just a quick note to you all to let you know why I haven't been around for the last couple of months.

I have started a new job as a technical modelmaker for the Sauber-Petronas formula 1 team.

Today I am testing in the wind tunnel, in between working on the 1/2 scale full carbon fiber model, I can work on my latest project!

Oh it sucks to be me!

:sun:

Aha, that's what you've been doing Chris! Right job, wrong team :D No, just kidding man, you know that. ;) Good to hear another word from you. I knew you were at Sauber, so it appears that you're having fun there. That's great! They have a Belgian too there. Isn't he head of engineering or something like that? Anyway, good luck to you, have lots of fun, and maybe one day you can make it into the race team!

Sauber is my fav. of the subtop!

Add your comment to this topic!