Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

laptop scaners

octrans
03-20-2009, 06:08 PM
i own a shop and am getting ready to buy a laptop scaner where you put softwhere on your laptop and scan cars that whay i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of the companys i have a list of a couple out there so you can ask around a little

actia makes the passthru+ xs there web site is actiaus.com
blue streak electronics makes the bse-2534 global programmer bsecorp.com
eepod makes the mcs1 eepod.com
drew diagnostics makes the universal reprogrammer easediagnostics.com
snap-opn makes the pass thru pro snapon.com
and vetronix makes the e6510 flasher vetronix.com

please let me know any good or bad abought theses companys and i do not want to go with any of the scaners that r just scaneres i want to use a laptop please i have already done alot of reserch dont waist my time or yours

sharpnshine
06-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Just wondering if you ever decided on a laptop Scan Tool? If so what one did yuo go with and how has the experience been? Thanks.

CINELLImotorsports
12-03-2011, 03:45 PM
i own a shop and am getting ready to buy a laptop scaner where you put softwhere on your laptop and scan cars that whay i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of the companys i have a list of a couple out there so you can ask around a little

actia makes the passthru+ xs there web site is actiaus.com
blue streak electronics makes the bse-2534 global programmer bsecorp.com
eepod makes the mcs1 eepod.com
drew diagnostics makes the universal reprogrammer easediagnostics.com
snap-opn makes the pass thru pro snapon.com
and vetronix makes the e6510 flasher vetronix.com

please let me know any good or bad abought theses companys and i do not want to go with any of the scaners that r just scaneres i want to use a laptop please i have already done alot of reserch dont waist my time or yours

Is the shop going to specialize in a certain type of vehicle? Or is it just general repairs? I can put together a number of different scan tool packages if you're still in the market for one. If your looking Dealer Scanner.. I can build you those, or if you want a really nice all around system, I can do those.. also Alldata / Mitchell OnDemand packages..... PM me if you need anything .. I also offer a service for technical assistance if one of your mechanics gets in over their heads or you just need a second opinion.

Add your comment to this topic!