Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fun in my Marquis

Psman32@af
03-14-2009, 10:31 AM
well, not quite a street race, but it was fun on the street. So late last night I was heading to my dads house down a divided highway. I was heading north and took the turn around to go westbound on a cross road. There was a focus that followed me into the turn around. One of my biggest pet peeves specially on this road, is people taking the inner lane and cutting off the person in the outter lane to go west on the cross road. So as I stop for the flashing red at the turnaround, the focus comes up on the inside quickly to try to cut me off. With no cars coming I floored it to show this focus that this marquis wasn't a push over. So i floor it and by the time we both complete the turn, I had left him a few car lengths behind. Anyway, just another example that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Polygon
03-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Hahaha, silly Focus. :lol:

He should have respected his elders.

CassiesMan
03-19-2009, 08:37 AM
My grandfather put a small aside in his will that after my grandmother passes, I'll get the Grand Marquis. My mom asked if I would sell it and use the money as a down payment towards the dream car. I was like...fuck that shit, I'm supercharging that bitch!

Add your comment to this topic!