Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

are there any bodykits available for windstars?

archangel777
03-12-2009, 06:43 PM
I've searched all over and haven't found any bodykits for my '03 windstar. The closest I came was when I was perusing through another car forum and saw a picture with a windstar with a bodykit. There was no information on where the person got their kit from. Maybe someone knows where they have these parts. I know its only a minivan and that these parts are probably limited. Any info would be appreciated

garync1
03-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Ok since I don't have a picture of the Ford you saw customized.. I assume they may used a universal body kit.. After that you have to cut form and fit to your van. Then the process of body filler to smooth out shape and form nice body line profile so it does not look like it does not belong there.. There are many types of Body kits out there that are universal. But I have not found one specific bolt on one for the ford Windstar..

Freakzilla69
03-13-2009, 12:13 PM
I was thinking of putting a lift kit on mine and putting some big, knobby tires on it. Some KC lights on the roof and some Flowmasters.

:P

____
03-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Our sour citrus flavored Windstars are hard enough to keep from breaking down as it is, adding a body kit will just make it harder to repair on the side of the road. :uhoh:

Add your comment to this topic!