Cabin AF ?

radco
03-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi, I just picked up a 2000 Chevy Tracker. 42000 miles on the clock.. Where is the Cabin filter located? I dropped the glove box and cannt see one!! THANKs,,Rich

base1hits
03-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Check inside the glove-box, our 2000 is mounted in the back in a slide tray I believe. The manual will help find it. However, it's probably not worth changing anyway, most people just ignore this filter service

radco
03-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Check inside the glove-box, our 2000 is mounted in the back in a slide tray I believe. The manual will help find it. However, it's probably not worth changing anyway, most people just ignore this filter service
Thanks for the reply.. The Factory manual was useless..or Im blind LOL... I knew it was behind the glove box but did not know where,, I looked for Cabin AF on E Bay,, and 1 had Pic instructions,, I found the 2 tabs and plastic lock pin,, Found that blasted thing :).. It was dirty buy not too bad,, I order a new set for 20$ not 50 from the dealer.. I will try and clean the old one with simple green and see if it falls apart LOL.. I am going over the whole truck,, a Elderly lady had it so maint was probly not alot.. HOW do you like your Tracker? So far I love mine,,and Im 6 3 220 lbs,, it is small and when I get in my 250 FORD or Intriped I really see how small lol..
Now I need to find the fuel door hindge and spring..Dealer wants 60$ for the door complete. Thanks again Rich

Add your comment to this topic!