Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Still need help with my headliner!

inglewatt102
02-21-2009, 07:02 PM
I guess I asked a pretty hard question cuz I still have no answers.Does anybody out there know if you can use 68-72 headliner bows in a 74 Nova?I really wanna put a headliner in it to finish the interior but dont want to waste money on bows that wont match or fit,and havent had ANY luck findin bows for a 74.Please let me know if you have any answers!

osylith
02-21-2009, 07:36 PM
I guess I asked a pretty hard question cuz I still have no answers.Does anybody out there know if you can use 68-72 headliner bows in a 74 Nova?I really wanna put a headliner in it to finish the interior but dont want to waste money on bows that wont match or fit,and havent had ANY luck findin bows for a 74.Please let me know if you have any answers!
I have no idea. sorry. I don't think many people like 74's because its hard to find certain parts.

CL8
02-21-2009, 08:19 PM

I'm not sure, but have you checked out a do-it-yourself headliner kit like in the link below?

http://www.stockinteriors.com/autoheadliner.asp?Itemid=6729&MakeId=5&ModelId=84

inglewatt102
03-01-2009, 04:07 AM
not really what Im lookin for but thanx for the suggestion.

Rroxon7
03-01-2009, 10:11 AM
check out classic industries......go to their web site and ask for a catolog , they'll send you one free.....Or try Ebay....I find just about everything there .....even amazon has automotive parts....

Rroxon7
03-01-2009, 10:13 AM
check out classic industries......go to their web site and ask for a catolog , they'll send you one free.....Or try Ebay....I find just about everything there .....even amazon has automotive parts....
http://www.classicindustries.com/images/HomePage/Header_Sunset.jpg
here's the link to their web site....

Dennis321
03-02-2010, 08:15 PM
I agree with the above, try classic industries first. Also, you could always go to Home Depot, buy some wood and make your own, it's easy enough to do. Good luck

Add your comment to this topic!