Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Paint matching query - Tamiya TS57 Blue Violet

saru-kun
02-21-2009, 08:15 AM
Dear all,

I've been having problems sourcing the above spray paint in the UK due to labeling regulations, hence have decided to try matching the colour using bottled paints to use for airbrushing, if the model is ever to finish (2005 Raybrig NSX).

Just wondering if anyone has the proportions of different paints used or at least an idea of. I've tried both Blue + White and Purple + White but it just doesn't seem to be quite right.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

stevenoble
02-22-2009, 04:58 PM
You could try www.hiroboy.com Give Steve a call and I'm sure he could match a colour for you.

Seamus McRae
02-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Dear all,

I've been having problems sourcing the above spray paint in the UK due to labeling regulations, hence have decided to try matching the colour using bottled paints to use for airbrushing, if the model is ever to finish (2005 Raybrig NSX).

Just wondering if anyone has the proportions of different paints used or at least an idea of. I've tried both Blue + White and Purple + White but it just doesn't seem to be quite right.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

You could also try HLJ or MediaMix. Since you're in KL, I can't imagine there would be too many restrictions getting the paints mailed to you

Add your comment to this topic!