Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

powder coated intercooler pipes

boostjunkie333
02-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Ok, so I have searched for 2 hours now, literally, for poder coated 2.5'' intercooler pipes.

To be more specific, someone who sells pipes individually.

I have found PLENTY of powder coated pipes that are offered in kits, but i need to order the pipes one at a time so as to piece together my plumbing...

please help if you have seen these offered somewhere!!

SilvrEclipse
02-20-2009, 07:53 PM
I doubt you will ever find what your looking for. Best thing to do is just order a box of powdercoated pipe off ebay and piece a kit together. You will have some left over but they are pretty cheap anyways. And it comes with t-bolts and silicon couplers. Some of the couplers from ebay are cheap and others are pretty nice so make sure to get the good ones.

Blackcrow64
02-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Why not just get all your piping you need and then take it somewhere to get it powdercoated. That way your not wasting money on extra piping... :2cents:

boostjunkie333
02-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Well, as parculiar as i am about budgeting i would just love to get regular pipe, make the cuts and collect the pieces i need, and have them powder coated, obviously the best way to save money...but only i dont know anyone around where i live that can do the job??

i think ill just order a box of random size pipes on ebay...thanks!

LandoAWD
02-24-2009, 09:23 AM
Well, as parculiar as i am about budgeting i would just love to get regular pipe, make the cuts and collect the pieces i need, and have them powder coated, obviously the best way to save money...but only i dont know anyone around where i live that can do the job??

i think ill just order a box of random size pipes on ebay...thanks!
There is an excellent powdercoater in Raleigh.

Add your comment to this topic!