Universal car wash code


kris
10-22-2001, 03:37 AM
This was taken from another forum:

so this friend of mine has a cop for a father and he shared some info with me tonite and I tryed it out on my wway home form work and it worked... at any Mobil gas station with a car wash if you pull up and punch in 46000 it will give you a free deluxe car wash... apparently its the police code or some shit... but i was so amazed I hit another one closer to my house and it worked there too... so I am just guessing its gonna work EVERYWHERE... i dunno just a lil FYI

Would be interesting to see if it works. I think I am going to try tomorrow. :)

Moppie
10-22-2001, 03:53 AM
I used to work in a Caltex that a general code we could enter to test the car wash, but staff kept using it to get free washs so it was disabled.

Its one of those things it might work, or it might have been made up, or it might only work on a few gas station in small area all owned by the same person.

CivicType-R
10-22-2001, 09:21 PM
i have used the police codes for a while now - we live in a pretty big city - growing pretty fast - i currently have a code to the shell station car wash - 62548 - they change the code about every 2 - 3 months depending on how many times it is used not every car wash is the same though...

johnny
10-22-2001, 09:54 PM
Free is good.

CivicType-R
10-24-2001, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by kbslacker
This was taken from another forum:



Would be interesting to see if it works. I think I am going to try tomorrow. :)


i tried your code at my car wash and it didnt work but my code for my car wash still works...

gang$tarr
10-24-2001, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by CivicType-R
i have used the police codes for a while now - we live in a pretty big city - growing pretty fast - i currently have a code to the shell station car wash - 62548 - they change the code about every 2 - 3 months depending on how many times it is used not every car wash is the same though...

how'd you find out the code?!? :confused:

DVSNCYNIKL
10-25-2001, 08:43 AM
Well, the majority if not all the car washes here aren't owned by gas stations, so no codes.:(

AbsurdParadox
10-25-2001, 09:16 AM
We have a big (manual) car wash here in Wichita that you stick about a $1.50 of quaters in, and turns on the hand held sprayer... anyway, a buddy of mine here at work says all you need is a really big magnet, and run it up and down the box you stick the coins in, and it will turn it on! I keep meaning to rip apart some old speakers or something and try it!

Polygon
10-25-2001, 10:10 AM
Just about every car wash has a universal code. I used to work at an Amoco and I knew the code there, but it only worked at ones in CO. Here in Utah it doesn't work.

kris
10-25-2001, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Polygon
Just about every car wash has a universal code. I used to work at an Amoco and I knew the code there, but it only worked at ones in CO. Here in Utah it doesn't work.

Wow, are you in yoo-taw?

nubiannupe
10-25-2001, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Polygon
Just about every car wash has a universal code. I used to work at an Amoco and I knew the code there, but it only worked at ones in CO. Here in Utah it doesn't work.

Do U think it'll work at the Amoco here in North Dakota?? I wonder.... (but then again, since we just got $h*tted on by about 2 tons of snow, I don't think I'm washin' my car any time soon)

gang$tarr
10-25-2001, 03:49 PM
You got snow already!!! :confused: :confused: isn't north dakota more south than where i live?

nubiannupe
10-27-2001, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I'm a bit south from you. I'm an hour drive from Winnepeg. Kinda wish I were back in Florida right around now!!

Heep
10-27-2001, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by gang$tarr
You got snow already!!! :confused: :confused: isn't north dakota more south than where i live?

It isn't all based on South/North though....

gang$tarr
10-27-2001, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by nubiannupe
Yeah, I'm a bit south from you. I'm an hour drive from Winnepeg. Kinda wish I were back in Florida right around now!!

whoa, i just checked it out... north dakota is actually quite a bit more north than me..... I live about 3 hours from Detroit

Add your comment to this topic!