Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What car to buy? Give me some ideas!

mfishburn
01-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone! I just join the forum. I have a question maybe you guys can give me more ideas on. My family is tired of me asking them about what car to buy. I am wanting to buy another car in the future. Right now I don't have the money but I'm trying to narrow down my choices. It will be my daily driver, so it will need a/c, heat, ect. I want it to be a performance car that I can tinker with when I want to. I want it to be newer and have fuel injection. I cannot afford a brand new car so that is out. I have been seaching for the perfect fun daily driver and I am so confused on which way to go. I am ussually a amercan hotrod guy but I am tired of the same old cars(camaros, firebirds, mustangs). While there is nothing wrong with these car and I love them alot, I just want some thing different. I have thought about these so far. The older bmw's, nissan 240sx and 300zx, older mazda rx7's, older toyota supra's. This is just what I have thought about so far. Give me some more ideas everybody and what you think about these!! I would love to hear any and all suggestions. Thanks

Add your comment to this topic!