Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

a new one in the works

rexsins-art
01-17-2009, 08:05 PM
heres another just finished now,this is an early 70,s australian muscle car know as a hq monaro coupe , popular and similar like a chevelle or gto over there ,they are getting the big wheel big brake treatments over here these days just like this one .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/rexsin/monarofinished.jpg

GirlBear
01-17-2009, 11:40 PM
wow came home tonight kida pissed off. but seeing you with this f-ing awesome drawing and lem with his stuff cheered me right up! the grill and lights reflection in the bumper, Stunning. the front wheel, awesome! the seats look super cool. sweet@ss job!

rexsins-art
01-18-2009, 05:19 AM
hey gb thanks as always :) your kind words inspire me ,im sorry u had a sh**y day im glad i could cheer u up a bit :)

ps lemorris you should recognise this car as the one knightrider drives in mad max 1

lemorris
01-18-2009, 01:31 PM
I did!

I am the Toe Cutter

That is a bad_ss drawing.

I like everything you do

-Lemorris

xpeed
01-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Nicely done!

rexsins-art
01-18-2009, 11:52 PM
ha ha thanks lem and xpeed :)

lemorris are you on the mad max forums by any chance ? if not im sure you will love it ,plenty of yanks ,pommies and aussies on there .....

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/

Blip
01-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Okay, this is a bit tough for me, but's almost as good as the Falcon...j/k

It's fantastic, luv the fat rims and the reflection in the blue body.

rexsins-art
01-19-2009, 11:57 PM
:rofl: :)

i had to go to confession after i did the falcon lol

asaenz
01-24-2009, 05:19 PM
nice job, and oh that's from mad max very cool.
for the longest time I thought the ride in MM was a mustang (70s) style

ajrichar
01-28-2009, 07:26 PM
Dom, as usual, this is very very good. Not really a fan of the Monaros when they're modified but you have an extraordinary talent mate!

rexsins-art
01-28-2009, 09:20 PM
sorry for the late response i forgot about this thread lol,

thanks asaenz and aj ,asaenz you wouldnt be the only person to think that about the interceptor all the americans thought it was a ford torino for the longest time lol,very similar shape at the back .

hey aj -how are you mate ? thanks mate i like the 2 door monaros holden really can deliver with some designs cant they hg,tq coupes were all beautiful shapes

lemorris
01-28-2009, 09:35 PM
"If it's all the same to you...I'll drive that tanka"

:)

apparently I really really like saying that.

you're a great artist...I'm humbled

rexsins-art
01-28-2009, 11:07 PM
"If it's all the same to you...I'll drive that tanka"

apparently I really really like saying that.

you're a great artist...I'm humbled

i just watched it AGAIN !!!! the other night with the mrs ,she was laughing a me coz i knew all the lines lol

"HEY FELLA YOUR A TURKEY " :rofl:

ajrichar
01-29-2009, 01:30 AM
hey aj -how are you mate ? thanks mate i like the 2 door monaros holden really can deliver with some designs cant they hg,tq coupes were all beautiful shapes

Good thanks Dom. I enjoy seeing you produce more artworks. I have seen your prints on ebay....just waiting for a Nissan GT-R one (factory standard non-ricer or Group A racing car) and I'm there! in fact, I won't bother with the print - I'd buy the original from you.

You get the reflections on cars looking so good on your skecthes - it is a pleasure to view them. As lemorris said, "You're a great artist." I really must second that (and also state that his own work is bloody terrific).

rexsins-art
01-29-2009, 03:59 AM
yer lemorris is in a league of his own with his stuff ,and he likes mad max aswell so hes alright in my books :) he he he .....

hes got a massive VW fetish though just quietly .........

again thanks for the nice words ,im greatful for all your praises but its kind of embarassing lol,

ofcourse i want to keep improving so im my own worst enemy lol

Add your comment to this topic!