Page updated on 12-10-2017

93 Integra Starting problems

dustin0715
01-13-2009, 09:19 AM
My 93 integra would crank but not start. I replaced the battery, distributor cap and rotor, and plugs, and still got nothing. So i got a refurbished distributor and put that on. The car started ran fine, i took it for a 15-20 min drive to make sure everything was ok. Later in the day when i tried to go drive it again, it started fine but after about 4 min letting it warm up, the car stalled out and then im having the same problem as before i replaced the distributor......HELP ME PLEASE (before i just push the car off a cliff)

kris
01-13-2009, 07:22 PM
You need to test to see if you are in fact not getting a spark first. Then that can help narrow down your problem.

azntech630
01-15-2009, 01:40 PM
If you replaced the plugs, wires, cap and make sure the timing is right tho. I don't knnow if you have point-type, photoelectric or hall effect sensor in your distributor but make sure those are good also. So let's say your ignition system is good. You can do fuel pressure test. Fuel pumps doessn't break down easily unless u had a habit of running the car empty on gas. Check your fuel pump relay. Alot of cars has 2 in case the main relay is busted. Some cars also uses the oil pump relay but when the relay coil gets hot the car install therefore no fuel is being delivered. if u need more info explaining it more hit me up

Add your comment to this topic!