Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Banning from Site

Dingo1
01-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Fellow modellers, I was recently e-mailed by someone from this forum saying that I was banned from it but I can still get on, this isn't the problem wot I would like to know is why was I banned when I haven't done anything or been told what I have done wrong, in recent times my e-mails as well as some of the forums I belong have been hacked and hi-jacked by some idiot from my laptop and whoever is doing this, is or maybe bad mouthing the good folk of this and other forums that I belong to. There seems to be nothing that I can do about this so why should I go through the whole process of getting a new e-mail address and letting everyone know. So I guess I'm now asking why was I banned and how can I prevent this from happening again without changing everything :) .

Dingo :cool:

drunken monkey
01-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Had a quick look through mod's records and can find no mention of your being banned. Checked both the username and the logged IP. There also isn't any user note added to you profile.

Nothing.

First question is; who sent the e-mail?

MPWR
01-08-2009, 06:28 PM
I couldn't find anything either.

Dingo1, we're happy to look into this and resolve it. Please PM one of the car modeling moderators and we can continue from there. It would be helpful to know the contents and sender of the email.

Add your comment to this topic!