Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

G35C or 325i

MistaCoupa
03-22-2003, 09:33 AM
I'm thinking of buying a new car in a couple months. I love the look of the G35c, though I'm kind of frugal and don't like the idea of having to pay $$$ for premium gas all the time, though I really like this car. I'm also thinking of the BMW 325i Coupe. Any comments?

Some say the BMW has a more luxurious interior, though I don't know specificially what they're referring to.

Thanks.

bk2kmax
03-22-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by MistaCoupa
I'm thinking of buying a new car in a couple months. I love the look of the G35c, though I'm kind of frugal and don't like the idea of having to pay $$$ for premium gas all the time, though I really like this car. I'm also thinking of the BMW 325i Coupe. Any comments?

Some say the BMW has a more luxurious interior, though I don't know specificially what they're referring to.

Thanks.

Why would you even debate buying an older car (325) over a newer car, besides the G has more power and an Award Winning Engine (Ward's Ten Best Engine List 9 Years in a Row and counting). IMO the G is a better looking, better performing, newer, fresher design and it beats the Bimmer in every category.

If you can afford a G or a BM why would you be worried about a few dollars or at current price (nationally) 1.78 Premium Unleaded per gallon.

The G's 3.5 is a great engine and as long as you don't stay on the gas too hard all the time you should grab good mpg.
I'd personally go with the G, now as for a more fair comparo, why don't you pit the G coupe against the BMW 330i or M3.

Maybe you ought to consider the 330i, it's a great car but for the money the G35 Sedan does the same numbers performance wise as the 330 and it does it for less, plus you get a bigger car with a newer fresher design and again the big 3.5 engine.

MistaCoupa
03-22-2003, 06:54 PM
Mmm, good point, the comparison does seem off. I dunno, I guess I figure that by buying the g35c I'm going to get getting into a lot of expenses to maintain the car because of it's sport nature, though this is the car I would love to buy right now.

Is it true that you need to get the oil changed at a dealer?

Thanks for your comments.

bk2kmax
03-23-2003, 05:21 PM
Mmm, good point, the comparison does seem off. I dunno, I guess I figure that by buying the g35c I'm going to get getting into a lot of expenses to maintain the car because of it's sport nature, though this is the car I would love to buy right now.

Is it true that you need to get the oil changed at a dealer?

Thanks for your comments.

Ditto on the expenses to upkeep your car and no you don't need to take the car into the dealer to get the oil changed. However, I do recommend taking your car to the dealer for regularly scheduled services because this way if something goes wrong with your car you have proof that you took it to them and whatever they did they'd have to fix it.

On another note as far as services are concerned, just keep your records of any services/repairs that you have done to your car by anyone else besides the dealership. The reason they say get your oil changed at the dealer is because they can track your services and notify you by mail when your next service is due, also it will help them identify any shortcomings and if you decided to trade or resale the vehicle back to the dealer they could show records of the services to the next owner to help assure that they were getting a quality vehicle.
Good luck with your purchase, I wish I had your dilemma: which car to get a G or a BM.

Personally I'd go with the G coupe that is one sexy auto, just get it dipped in black or better yet get a turbocharged, convertible model (I know it doesn't exist, YET).
Peace out

gti1689
03-24-2003, 12:19 PM
I would have to go with the G becasue of its sexy looks and explosive performance. Also, you don't have to buy premium becasue my dad owns a 2003 G35 sedan and in the manual it says that regular is acceptable. My dad mixes regular and premium fuels together, so the car is runnig on an estimated 91 octane. The G35 sedan has a base model that comes with 16in wheels, VERY high quality cloth (almost like suede), and the same 260hp engine. The base can be bought for only 27, 000, but with a trade-in and some convincing one can take it home for close to 25, 000 (my dad pulled off 26, 150 with a 97 honda civic trade in).

MistaCoupa
03-24-2003, 02:53 PM
Well, the premium gas I was talking about is for the G35 Coupe, which is much different from the G35 Sedan, isn't it?

Well, truthfully I can't afford a new car :), but I really love the look of the G35C, and I would love that extra power. I just have to decide whether the car is worth putting myself into heavy debt. I bought a brand new grand prix 2 years ago, so if I bought a new car I'd take a huge loss. My problem was that at the time all I wanted was a new car that was fairly reliable, but after driving the GP for 2 years I wish I just spent the extra dollars for something I would enjoy keeping for a long time. Actually, there really is no other car out there in the reasonable price range that really catches my eye. I'm actually a bit tired of the Bimmer since they're everywhere on the road.

Matattack89
03-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Hey buddie i was looking over ur convo with gti1689 and i can totally see the confusion but let me tell u something my family has bought nissans and infinitis for at the least 45 years and not once have weve had to get a new car because of problems it was either we wanted a diffent model or year but always from nissan not to brag but i think nissan and infiniti beat out any other car maker in reliabiliti and price u just cant beat them if it was me i would pick the g35 over the beamer anyday but thats me but ur worries shouldnt be about spending more money for maintnese that only thing i could see u paying for is either tickets oil gas and of course wshing ur car and i know for a fact that the car/engine will last for at least 140.000 miles so the choice is urs but if u realli want my opinion i think most of the reason beamers are so much is because ur buying the name same with porche land rover audi mercedeec benz and all ur other fansy smansy car companies but once again thats my opinion well good luck buddie may the g35 be with u lol jp bye

VR6punk
03-25-2003, 03:37 PM
45 years?? you serious?

bk2kmax
03-25-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Matattack89
Hey buddie i was looking over ur convo with gti1689 and i can totally see the confusion but let me tell u something my family has bought nissans and infinitis for at the least 45 years and not once have weve had to get a new car because of problems it was either we wanted a diffent model or year but always from nissan not to brag but i think nissan and infiniti beat out any other car maker in reliabiliti and price u just cant beat them if it was me i would pick the g35 over the beamer anyday but thats me but ur worries shouldnt be about spending more money for maintnese that only thing i could see u paying for is either tickets oil gas and of course wshing ur car and i know for a fact that the car/engine will last for at least 140.000 miles so the choice is urs but if u realli want my opinion i think most of the reason beamers are so much is because ur buying the name same with porche land rover audi mercedeec benz and all ur other fansy smansy car companies but once again thats my opinion well good luck buddie may the g35 be with u lol jp bye

Maybe you mean Datsun, cause this is who Nissan used to be before they changed to Nissan. At any rate your quote of 140,000 isn't nearly enough, I've owned 3 Nissans, 2 Altimas and now a 2k Max which btw has 130K miles on her and it runs better now than it did when I first bought it.
One of my Altimas had 179,000 miles and it still ran like a champ, I just happened to trade it for my Max.
Even though someone said that you can put Regular Unleaded in your car, I wouldn't hardly recommend it. Use exactly what your car recommends which is 91 or above (I'd say no higher than 94) because your car will knock and ping with continued use of Regular gas, fouling will occur and you plugs will be less effective in the high compressioned VQ motor.
Trust me on this, my wife drove my car one time and she put regular gas in it and my car reacted with a very sluggish behavior, it coughed and hiccupped, I tried adding Octane Booster but it didn't help until I ran all of that crap outta my tank.
Maintenance will be the least of your issues if you changed your oil, filters and do your regularly scheduled services as required.

And FYI MistaCoupa there's no mechanical difference in the configurations/specifications of the G35 Coupe and Sedan as far as engine is concerned when it comes to use of fuel, both are VQ engines and requires the same 91 Octane.

gti1689
03-26-2003, 10:56 AM
I totally agree with Matattack89 becasue a family friend had a mid-80's Nissan maxima that died at 287, 000mi. The car didn't die because of wear and tear or reliability, but it died becasue he drove it through a very deep puddle at the bottom of an incline. Any nissan, infiniti, toyota, honda, acura, or even mitsubishi will run until the wheels fall off. Mercedes have been known to last for many years, but for lack of problems japenese cars are clearly the best.

johnm
03-27-2003, 06:47 PM
I just drove three different BMW 3 series from the ages of 1994 through 2003. I was very disappointed in all of them. They are just okay cars that get you from point "A" to "B". The last one was a new 2003 330Ci 5-speed. What a slow poke that thing was compared to the G35 sedan. The Altima is a better car for everyday driving than that. There is no way I would buy a BMW 3 series now. The coolest thing it had was one of those clear bras on the front. I got to get one of those for my G ride.

MistaCoupa
03-28-2003, 01:40 PM
Leme change the subject just slightly.

The G35 is deemed a luxury or near-luxury sports coupe. What is actually luxury about? You can get leather in any car, the dash isn't anything remarkable either.

Same too with the 325i. I drove a friend's although he had a very minimal 325i, it didn't even have power seats, and I was not impressed in the slightest with the interior. I'm driving a grand prix, and think the interior is very cheap, but after finally sitting in a BMW and the g35c, I really don't see what I'm gaining in this deparment, and that was one of my motivations to taking a huge loss and buying a new car. I wanted a nicer higher quality interior, quiter ride, and more engine power. I'm far from a car expert.

flylwsi
03-29-2003, 08:40 AM
whoa there...

nissan has always been nissan.

when they came here with the z cars and what not, they were using the name datsun, so that if they failed in the US market, they wouldn't disgrace the nissan name.

i'll take the g ride thanks.

mwilken
03-29-2003, 11:05 AM
First let me clarify that the 330i BMW recommends 91 octane as well as the infiniti. It gets about five miles per gallon better economy on average. at 12,000 miles per year that equates to about $175 a year in additional gas costs. This will be more than offset by the $7000 you will save when you buy the G35 over the Bimmer. As to maintenance, BMW only pays for the maintenance for a short time and then after that you are on your own and it will not be cheap. Over the life of the car I would say that would be a push. And if you expect to put many miles on a car I can say from experience that you can't beat Infiniti's reliability. As to your question about luxury, I am sure that Pontiac doesnt give you a rental when you go in for an oil change and return your car to you fully detailed. Beleive me, I own a Ford and an Infiniti and the level of service between the two is night and day. Go for the G35, if you can get one!

bk2kmax
03-29-2003, 04:15 PM
Leme change the subject just slightly.

The G35 is deemed a luxury or near-luxury sports coupe. What is actually luxury about? You can get leather in any car, the dash isn't anything remarkable either.

Same too with the 325i. I drove a friend's although he had a very minimal 325i, it didn't even have power seats, and I was not impressed in the slightest with the interior. I'm driving a grand prix, and think the interior is very cheap, but after finally sitting in a BMW and the g35c, I really don't see what I'm gaining in this deparment, and that was one of my motivations to taking a huge loss and buying a new car. I wanted a nicer higher quality interior, quiter ride, and more engine power. I'm far from a car expert.

Luxury doesn't only equate to the car itself, it equates to the experience you get from the service department as well, I guarantee you that Pontiac will not treat you better than Infiniti. Besides that the quality of materials in the Infiniti's are much better than a Pontiac of any model, not only that an Infiniti will outlast a Pontiac as far as overall value, engine and transmission and general appearance of the car as well, those are part of the quality points you get when you buy into a luxury vehicle, go and look at a bonneville that is years old and look at an Infiniti that is years old, I guarantee the Infiniti not only looks better, the engine and trans is healthier and you'd get more for your trade with an Infinit whereas you probably wouldn't get much if anything for your Pontiac.

Jimster
03-29-2003, 08:39 PM
The BMW is likely to have better residuals- it looks clasier than the G35- is down on power but up on dynamics- I'd say if you were looking for power/torque get a G35, a classy drivers coupe- the 3-series.

Neither car will let you down in terms of reliability and dealers for both are great- however- chances are that parts for a BMW will be harder to source.

crayzayjay
03-30-2003, 07:38 AM
There is a substantial power difference between the 3.5 if youre comparing it to the 325Ci. A 330Ci (Sport) is a fairer opponent and i'd pick it every time over the '35. Someone called the 330 slow :confused: well i drove one yesterday and well i dont know how fast you want your non-supercar coupes to be, cos it was a very fast car and it handles like a dream. And the interior was very nice too, im not quite understanding some of the criticisms on here...

TatII
03-30-2003, 07:45 AM
don't forget to feel the fit and finish of a pontiac compared to a infinity. on the pontiac you will see big gaps between panels, you when rub your hand across the dash and feel for little things, you will notice that the pontiac will have fisher price plastic feeling interior panels. now compared the quality of the interior to a G35 or a bimmer and they will feel rock solid. just touching the materials on the 2 cars alone lets you know that they are made out of more expensive materials and feels expensive as well. case in point. before i use to not care about interior built quality and materials. i wanted my dad to buy a altima 3.5 se with full leather. i thought the interior of the altima looked better and everything then a maxima. when we both were at a dealer, he sat me down in both cars, and made me pay attention to fine details. and holy shit. the atlima feels like a toy and it feels sooo cheap compared to the maxima. even thought the altima is full optioned with leather seats.

1: if you press the button on the cup holder on the max, the door slowly opens becasue there is a gear inside along hte rails that makes it open nice and slow. mean while the same cup holder on the altima has no button and you have to manuely flip the door open and hte door's plastic flexes like rubber, and you can still see the remainly plastics on the side from the molding process int he factory.

2:also if you look underneth the car, the altima's chassis is not lined with any rubber. so it will rust easier. if you look at the maxima's, its completely lined with rubber.

3:another difference, trunk lid as well. its unlined in the altima and has wires exposed, the max is lined with carpet and the wires are hidden

those are the 3 that comes off the top of my head. there are plently more little details that makes a car just that more expensive. its all in the built quality. after i told you that, just go take a look in your car, and examine those and more, then go back to the infiniti and bmw dealer and you will see a world difference in those catergories

bk2kmax
03-30-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Jimster
The BMW is likely to have better residuals- it looks clasier than the G35- is down on power but up on dynamics- I'd say if you were looking for power/torque get a G35, a classy drivers coupe- the 3-series.

Neither car will let you down in terms of reliability and dealers for both are great- however- chances are that parts for a BMW will be harder to source.

I disagree with the statement that the G is down on dynamics, what dynamics are you talking about? The comparo that was done last year with a G, 330i and Caddy's new car, the G surpassed them all (except the caddy as far as refinement in interior) the driving dynamics we're about the same and that was only because the 330i is a shorter car in overall length, the G is 112 inches long which equates to a better ride with less bumps. I also disagree with the BM looking better, if you look at the BM's it kept basically the same design for the past few years with a few cosmetic changes, otherwise the G looks better and fresher than the same played out designed BM.

The G is definitely a classy ride it has everything the BM has and more, more space in the interior, exterior, trunk, head and leg room, it has more power from the 3.5 and it gets equal gas mileage and the biggest one is that it is several thousand dollars cheaper in price.

Other than name recognition I personally don't see how anyone could possibly choose the BM over the G, I wouldn't be willing to walk another 6 to 8 thousand just to have a nameplate.
Don't get me wrong a 330i is an excellent ride, it's just IMO the G is everything the BM is and it's all that for a lot less.

TatII
03-30-2003, 11:25 PM
case in point. you park a bmw 3 series or just drive around. no one cares, or bothers looking, its just another bimmer. you park or drive a G35 coupe. that thing turns heads!!

Jimster
03-31-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by bk2kmax

I disagree with the statement that the G is down on dynamics, what dynamics are you talking about? The comparo that was done last year with a G, 330i and Caddy's new car, the G surpassed them all (except the caddy as far as refinement in interior) the driving dynamics we're about the same and that was only because the 330i is a shorter car in overall length, the G is 112 inches long which equates to a better ride with less bumps. I also disagree with the BM looking better, if you look at the BM's it kept basically the same design for the past few years with a few cosmetic changes, otherwise the G looks better and fresher than the same played out designed BM.

The G is definitely a classy ride it has everything the BM has and more, more space in the interior, exterior, trunk, head and leg room, it has more power from the 3.5 and it gets equal gas mileage and the biggest one is that it is several thousand dollars cheaper in price.

Other than name recognition I personally don't see how anyone could possibly choose the BM over the G, I wouldn't be willing to walk another 6 to 8 thousand just to have a nameplate.
Don't get me wrong a 330i is an excellent ride, it's just IMO the G is everything the BM is and it's all that for a lot less.

I have not driven a G35 yet- but I've driven a 330i- but a friend of mine (ex E46 owner) has imported one of the new Skylines- same car as the G- he tells me that the Bimmer was teh better drivers car- not as comfy on rough roads- but the driving dynamics on a smooth road in the 3 series were just that much better. As for looks- that's your opinion- congratulations :rolleyes: The G is too blobby and bug-eyed for my liking- the 3-series looks classy, and even sporty

bk2kmax
04-03-2003, 04:21 PM

I have not driven a G35 yet- but I've driven a 330i- but a friend of mine (ex E46 owner) has imported one of the new Skylines- same car as the G- he tells me that the Bimmer was teh better drivers car- not as comfy on rough roads- but the driving dynamics on a smooth road in the 3 series were just that much better. As for looks- that's your opinion- congratulations :rolleyes: The G is too blobby and bug-eyed for my liking- the 3-series looks classy, and even sporty

No one disputes that the BMW is probably a tad better than the G but the G does everything a BM does and it does it for less with the same or greater results, the BM is too plain and vanilla looking for my taste, alot of people who drive European cars are very biased anyway. The G was voted the best looking car is recent years the BM was picked as a bland, middle of the round styling wise car, these comments came from car and driver, autoweek and several others who tested these cars against one another.
The only reason the BM seems to handle a lil bit better is because it is shorter in length.
The G looks classy and the BM looks too blobby and bug-eyed for my liking, the G is definitely a better looking more updated car than the outdated 330i exterior styling.

crayzayjay
04-06-2003, 02:09 PM

The only reason the BM seems to handle a lil bit better is because it is shorter in length.

Yes, im sure thats the only reason :rolleyes:

nothing to do with BMW's history of producing a long line of fantastic sports saloons

TatII
04-06-2003, 02:48 PM
but you also have to give nissan some credit too, they're stuff is not bad at all.

Jimster
04-07-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by TatII
but you also have to give nissan some credit too, they're stuff is not bad at all.

Barely- the Rrimera, Almera, Micra and Maxima QX are boring as hell, the Skyline is dead and replaced by the G35 (Not neary as good), the Silvia is gone- but the 350Z is excellent, need I go on???:confused:

bk2kmax
04-07-2003, 03:59 PM

Barely- the Rrimera, Almera, Micra and Maxima QX are boring as hell, the Skyline is dead and replaced by the G35 (Not neary as good), the Silvia is gone- but the 350Z is excellent, need I go on???:confused:

Obviously you're not a big fan of Nissan/Infiniti, so what are you doing here with all of your HATING? It's cool though you are entitled to your opinion, you consider a Maxima boring, then in order to do that you must drive a Corvette because you are not going to find a better, faster car for the money than a Max in this class. Just because you drive an Alfa you think your car and you are hot stuff, cars don't make people, people make cars.
It's a shame that you come here to put down other cars because you are rich enough to buy an Alfa. You're just like every other rich snob who thinks because they have a little materialism that they are somehow better, grow up and stop hating.

Alfa Romero wasn't doing to well of a job here in America either if I can recall correctly, most of their cars don't even sell here, so what is so great about their brand, they've had their share of failures as well.

TatII
04-07-2003, 11:18 PM
then your also forgetin about the pulsars, the primeras, cima's, the credics, the presidents, and not to mention the Z chasis. along with the line of S chassis, and the R chassis, and what about the legendary 510's? your tellin me that nissan don't have a very very strong racing heritage? (okay now if we get to racing heritage, we take out the cima, and the president and the credic) but nissan has been kicking ass in almost every class for a very long time. nissan mostly associates with performance cars, or they always try to put performance in their entire car line up. what about the stagea? the rb powered awd station wagon? thats why i love nissan the only reason why they almost went bankcrupt was becuse they try to focus on performance only and they had bad marketing. back in the early 90's no japanese car manufacturer can stop them. and now after finally being out of debt, nissan is starting their new revolution. and its really paying off. and they are gettin alot of attention now.

Jimster
04-08-2003, 12:54 AM

Obviously you're not a big fan of Nissan/Infiniti, so what are you doing here with all of your HATING? It's cool though you are entitled to your opinion, you consider a Maxima boring, then in order to do that you must drive a Corvette because you are not going to find a better, faster car for the money than a Max in this class. Just because you drive an Alfa you think your car and you are hot stuff, cars don't make people, people make cars.
It's a shame that you come here to put down other cars because you are rich enough to buy an Alfa. You're just like every other rich snob who thinks because they have a little materialism that they are somehow better, grow up and stop hating.

Alfa Romero wasn't doing to well of a job here in America either if I can recall correctly, most of their cars don't even sell here, so what is so great about their brand, they've had their share of failures as well.

Geezus clam down.........:rolleyes:

I am talking about the Cefiro/I30- there is no USM Maxima where I live- we don't get the 3.5 litre engine here- The 3.0 engine is great- the best in it's class by far- but the rest of the car is a let down.............It doesn't have anything on a similarly priced Alfa Romeo 166 or VW Passat 2.8- except that engine- the others however have a far better chassis- if driving is your thing.

Second of all Alfa Romeos are usually priced BELOW Nissans where I live- the Alfa Romeo 156 I drive cost me € 30,000 The Primera it competes against doesn't have a V6 but the 2.0 Acenta is €700 more than a Top of the line 2.0 JTS 156. And don't call me a rich snob- I contrast a snob...........I am not putting down any cars- I'm just saying that an Alfa Romeo or BMW is better than a G35 because they are engineered for driving- while the Infiniti has luxury in mind. I don't come here to put down cars either- when I first joined the boards I drove a Peugeot........You are the one who is "hating" not me.

And Alfa Romeo left the US 1995 because they couldn't source parts at a decent price and thier dealer network were unhelpful- but they will be back in 2007 with thier impressive range of viechles- Most of the good European brands don't sell in the US- but they sell over the rest of the world- I'd be hard pressed to find another country that the Infiniti brand is sold in................It's actually better that they don't sell cars in America- that way I can laugh at the poor suckers who are missing out.

Jimster
04-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by TatII
then your also forgetin about the pulsars, the primeras, cima's, the credics, the presidents, and not to mention the Z chasis. along with the line of S chassis, and the R chassis, and what about the legendary 510's? your tellin me that nissan don't have a very very strong racing heritage? (okay now if we get to racing heritage, we take out the cima, and the president and the credic) but nissan has been kicking ass in almost every class for a very long time. nissan mostly associates with performance cars, or they always try to put performance in their entire car line up. what about the stagea? the rb powered awd station wagon? thats why i love nissan the only reason why they almost went bankcrupt was becuse they try to focus on performance only and they had bad marketing. back in the early 90's no japanese car manufacturer can stop them. and now after finally being out of debt, nissan is starting their new revolution. and its really paying off. and they are gettin alot of attention now.

Cimas are luxury cars- hence they were designed like Luxury cars- I've never really been bothered reading up on the Cedric- but by the sounds of things it isn't that impressive- the Primera was little evolved from it's P10 form before the P12 came along- Pulsars were allright in GTiR form- but other wise they were little different from Almeras/Sunnys.

Sorry- but when I think Nissan I don't think Skyline GTR's or Silvias- I think of Trusty Pulsars and Bluebirds that were reliable, dull as dishwater day to day transport.............Nissan is not a performance brand- only a small percentage of sales come from thier performance cars- you are kidding yourself if you think they are anything other than practical day-to-day transport (With maybe 5 exceptions)

The Stagea was good- but pointless- why buy a station wagon with that sort of power???? The marketing stratergy for all estates is to sell them to sales reps to cart thier stuff around in the back- they are only expected to be cheap, economical and reliable. Station wagons were often poor cousins to thier sedan variants until Subaru raised the game with the Legacy estate in the late 80's.

Carlos Ghosn has been good for Nissan- but hasn't changed my perspective of them as dull, day to day, reliable transport.

bk2kmax
04-08-2003, 05:46 AM
Nissan is not a performance brand- only a small percentage of sales come from thier performance cars- you are kidding yourself if you think they are anything other than practical day-to-day transport (With maybe 5 exceptions) "as quoted by Moderhater Jimster"

Maybe you have Nissan confused with Honda, because every car in Nissans line-up in general tends to outperform every other car brands auto in the same segment and it does it for less money too.

Another negative I drive Italian so my car is better comment from you Jimster: "I'm just saying that an Alfa Romeo or BMW is better than a G35 because they are engineered for driving- while the Infiniti has luxury in mind."

So I guess the Car of the Year for the G35 isn't engineered for driving, I don't see Alfa Romero's name on that plaque or BMW's. Like I said you are a hater and obviously overly biased towards your Italian and European with that I drive better than every car on earth attitude. You are double talking yourself to death here. If you think your Italian is so much better then why don't you go back to the Alfa Romero board/forum and put our Nissan/Infinitis down over there, not here.

Look at every car in Nissans line-up, they perform even the SUV's perform or in most cases outperform everything in its' same class and price range and in most cases in higher price ranges. Sentra SE-R outdoes just about every car in its' class and price range, all the others in its' class have to turbo or sc in order to compete. Altima is the fastest N/A fwd car in America, Maxima is the fastest car in its' class for the money, what about the M45, the Q45, the and we don't even have to go on to the Z and the G coupe, pleeease somebody wake him up.
Nissan has been doing this same thing for years so you keep on hating and we'll keep on debating, stop all of your Euroloving I'm better because it's Italian crap here.
Nissans isn't engineered for driving,<what a bogus statement.

TatII
04-08-2003, 09:14 AM
if you look at nissan of america, its known as the japanese muscle car. even the muscle car group gives them that much credit. most domestic guys will make fun of any other japanese brand but will give nissan some props. taht really says alot. and thats just in the states. us american's can only dream what of nissan has to offer in japan.

Jimster
04-08-2003, 11:43 PM
Nissan is not a performance brand- only a small percentage of sales come from thier performance cars- you are kidding yourself if you think they are anything other than practical day-to-day transport (With maybe 5 exceptions) "as quoted by Moderhater Jimster"

Maybe you have Nissan confused with Honda, because every car in Nissans line-up in general tends to outperform every other car brands auto in the same segment and it does it for less money too.

Another negative I drive Italian so my car is better comment from you Jimster: "I'm just saying that an Alfa Romeo or BMW is better than a G35 because they are engineered for driving- while the Infiniti has luxury in mind."

So I guess the Car of the Year for the G35 isn't engineered for driving, I don't see Alfa Romero's name on that plaque or BMW's. Like I said you are a hater and obviously overly biased towards your Italian and European with that I drive better than every car on earth attitude. You are double talking yourself to death here. If you think your Italian is so much better then why don't you go back to the Alfa Romero board/forum and put our Nissan/Infinitis down over there, not here.

Look at every car in Nissans line-up, they perform even the SUV's perform or in most cases outperform everything in its' same class and price range and in most cases in higher price ranges. Sentra SE-R outdoes just about every car in its' class and price range, all the others in its' class have to turbo or sc in order to compete. Altima is the fastest N/A fwd car in America, Maxima is the fastest car in its' class for the money, what about the M45, the Q45, the and we don't even have to go on to the Z and the G coupe, pleeease somebody wake him up.
Nissan has been doing this same thing for years so you keep on hating and we'll keep on debating, stop all of your Euroloving I'm better because it's Italian crap here.
Nissans isn't engineered for driving,<what a bogus statement.

Firstly stop flaming me- all it shows me is that you are trying to cover up the fact you are talknig out of your ass.

And that is clearly what you are doing- because I have yet to see a single time or fact to back up our argument

Lets compare some times shall we????

Nissan Almera 1.8- 0-100km/h in 11.1 seconds- out of the cars in it's price range- the Mazda 323 2.0, Honda Civic 1.6, Alfa Romeo 147 1.6 & 2.0, Hyundai Elantra 1.6, Ford Focus (ALL but the 1.4), Opel Astra1.6 & 1.8, Peugeot 3O7 HDi 110 & 2.0, renault Megane 1.6, Rover 45 1.6, Skoda Octavia 2.0, Seat Leon 1.6 & 2.0, Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVTi all get to 100k's between 0.1 and 2 seconds quicker than the Almera- most being at least a full second quicker- then there are cars like the MG ZR 160, Proton Satria GTi and Citroen Xsara VTS which would eat the poor Almera all for the same price. and it only gets worse fot he poor old PRimera- it is literally having laps run around it by Hondas new Accord (Acura TSX to you I believe) and the Alfa Romeo 156. In BMW's line up of 50+ cars- only 5 don't have single digit 0-100's.

As for Car of the year trophies???? Alfa Romeo 156- European car of the year 1998, Alfa Romeo 147- won the same award in 2001- and in this prestigious trophy- the 1750 and Alfetta have recieved third places in 1968 & 1972 respectively- and this trophy is much older and more prestigious than the North American car of the year- BMW have only scored a 3rd & a 2nd. I don't THINK my Itallian motor is better- I KNOW it is better- the only advantage I would give to a G35 over my motor is reliablity and comfort- otherwise the Alfa has it hands down- but talking about Alfa's is off the subject- so I don't want to hear it bought up again.

As for Nissans "fast SUV's" The Patrol 4.2 turbo diesel takes 17.4 seconds to get to 100 clicks- the X5 3.0D does it in 10, the 4.5 Patrol isn't much better- and is far outpermormed by the Explorer and Grand Cherokee.

You need to change your attitude and get your head out of your ass :rolleyes:

TatII
04-09-2003, 07:16 AM
hmmm sorry to say, but nissan does have a different line up of cars in the states then they do in europe.

nissan altima 3.5 SE.

0-60: 5.95 seconds
1/4 mile: in 14.4 seconds.

thats blows everything out of the water. motortrend says it was the fastest front wheel drive car that they have ever tested period. in fact, its just as fast as a ford mustang gt. and thats a v8 two door rear wheel drive muscle car. and its only 3 tenths of a second slower then the Z.

nissan sentra se-r spec v
0-60: 7.2 seconds
1/4 mile: in 15.4 seconds

still alot faster then the primera that you have mentioned.

infiniti FX-45

0-60: 6.3 seconds
1/4 mile: in 14.5ish i believe

thats the high performance SUV that nissan has in the states. which even edges out the Bimmers X5.

i guess nissan doesn't offer the same type of cars in europe as they do in american. heh i guess nissan is finally starting to give us better then you guys do.

bk2kmax
04-09-2003, 04:03 PM

Firstly stop flaming me- all it shows me is that you are trying to cover up the fact you are talknig out of your ass.

And that is clearly what you are doing- because I have yet to see a single time or fact to back up our argument

Lets compare some times shall we????

Nissan Almera 1.8- 0-100km/h in 11.1 seconds- out of the cars in it's price range- the Mazda 323 2.0, Honda Civic 1.6, Alfa Romeo 147 1.6 & 2.0, Hyundai Elantra 1.6, Ford Focus (ALL but the 1.4), Opel Astra1.6 & 1.8, Peugeot 3O7 HDi 110 & 2.0, renault Megane 1.6, Rover 45 1.6, Skoda Octavia 2.0, Seat Leon 1.6 & 2.0, Toyota Corolla 1.6 VVTi all get to 100k's between 0.1 and 2 seconds quicker than the Almera- most being at least a full second quicker- then there are cars like the MG ZR 160, Proton Satria GTi and Citroen Xsara VTS which would eat the poor Almera all for the same price. and it only gets worse fot he poor old PRimera- it is literally having laps run around it by Hondas new Accord (Acura TSX to you I believe) and the Alfa Romeo 156. In BMW's line up of 50+ cars- only 5 don't have single digit 0-100's.

As for Car of the year trophies???? Alfa Romeo 156- European car of the year 1998, Alfa Romeo 147- won the same award in 2001- and in this prestigious trophy- the 1750 and Alfetta have recieved third places in 1968 & 1972 respectively- and this trophy is much older and more prestigious than the North American car of the year- BMW have only scored a 3rd & a 2nd. I don't THINK my Itallian motor is better- I KNOW it is better- the only advantage I would give to a G35 over my motor is reliablity and comfort- otherwise the Alfa has it hands down- but talking about Alfa's is off the subject- so I don't want to hear it bought up again.

As for Nissans "fast SUV's" The Patrol 4.2 turbo diesel takes 17.4 seconds to get to 100 clicks- the X5 3.0D does it in 10, the 4.5 Patrol isn't much better- and is far outpermormed by the Explorer and Grand Cherokee.

You need to change your attitude and get your head out of your ass :rolleyes:

You are obvious an angry LITTLE MAN, and I will FLAME you for being ignorant as well, you need to read TAT's post and it'll tell you all you need to know. Stop coming here hating and start appreciating and don't come here barking orders like: Alfa has it hands down- but talking about Alfa's is off the subject- so I don't want to hear it bought up again.
I say who gives a good God damn what you want to hear brought up again.

And stop talking about those European cars, we are talking about cars like (US made) Maxima, Altima, Z, Sentra Spec-V, G35 and all other Nissans made here not Almera and the others you are talking about. I will give the Italians their props though the Ferrari and a few others are nice and probably, arguably the best cars made in the world.

Now you change your attitude because you are the one who came here with all your Hate and anti-Japanese/American sentiment.

MattyG
04-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Yikes plenty of hate here!!!!

Jimster I hate to contradict a fellow kiwi but I want to point out some stuff.
You said this:

I am talking about the Cefiro/I30- there is no USM Maxima where I live- we don't get the 3.5 litre engine here- The 3.0 engine is great- the best in it's class by far- but the rest of the car is a let down.............It doesn't have anything on a similarly priced Alfa Romeo 166 or VW Passat 2.8- except that engine- the others however have a far better chassis- if driving is your thing.

I just happen to have the March NZ Autocar on me (all prices in NZD):

Nissan Maxima Ti (top model) 220HP, $49,995

Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 V6 (only 166 variant available in NZ): 230HP $89.995 (!!)

VW Passat 2.8 (base model) 200HP, $70,990

So your estimation that the cars are "similarly priced" seems a little optimistic, unless the euros have the depreciation rate of a 50 cent hooker, which I doubt:). In fact I'd be interested to see what that extra $40K buys you - I'd be expecting a lot of European "refinement" to go along with that extra 10HP....and we're not even talking about the 3.5 engine that is actually being discussed, which may well have more.

Also:

Sorry- but when I think Nissan I don't think Skyline GTR's or Silvias- I think of Trusty Pulsars and Bluebirds that were reliable, dull as dishwater day to day transport.............Nissan is not a performance brand- only a small percentage of sales come from thier performance cars- you are kidding yourself if you think they are anything other than practical day-to-day transport (With maybe 5 exceptions)

Firstly, I think 5 exceptions are a lot. Secondly, you have to give a car (the G35) that can do 0-60mph in 5.6 seconds (Car and Driver) credit for being a drivers car. It also has about 40HP on the 330Ci, and does that for less money.

I'll grant you the BM probably has more refinement, and I haven't driven either car, but on paper, as a driver, the G35 seems the more attactive option to me.

And here:

The Stagea was good- but pointless- why buy a station wagon with that sort of power???? The marketing stratergy for all estates is to sell them to sales reps to cart thier stuff around in the back- they are only expected to be cheap, economical and reliable. Station wagons were often poor cousins to thier sedan variants until Subaru raised the game with the Legacy estate in the late 80's.

The statements "why buy a station wagon with that much power?" and " Station wagons were often poor cousins to thier sedan variants until Subaru raised the game with the Legacy estate in the late 80's" seem to completely contradict each other.

In any event, the first statement is completely blown out of the water by the massively popular Legacy GT wagon....THATS why you want a wagon with power, and it can be successful. Why the Stagea has not been imported here in greater numbers I have no idea, although I thinks its ugly, so that may have something to do with it.

Hehe Here's another:

From alfa.co.nz
"Alfa Romeo has also revised the 2.5 litre version of its legendary V6 engine to make it cleaner and more powerful. With this engine under the 156's shapely bonnet, it has a top speed of 230 kmh in six speed manual form and it dispatches the 100 kmh sprint in 7.3 seconds. With the Q-System automatic gearbox, the figures are 227 kmh and 8.5 seconds."

So let me get this straight, you give reliability and comfort to the G35, but not performance, even though the 156 2.5 Sportivo gives up 80HP (NZ Autocar), and is a full 1.7 seconds slower to 60mph than the G35, assuming you have manual one. Perhaps you could clarify this for us.

Last one:

Umm no.
Nissan Patrol 4800 Petrol Auto: 185KW
Ford Explorer (top model): 178KW
Jeep Cherokee V8: 162KW
(all from NZ Autocar)

All 3 of those vehicles are a touch over half the price of the X5, cherokee excepted.

ON TOPIC:

My vote goes to the G35.

You need to change your attitude and get your head out of your ass

You need to start posting stuff that is remotely accurate:smoka:

TatII
04-09-2003, 08:26 PM
why does it feel like i've committed a sin by debating with a moderator. any how. i don't know much about nissan of europe and matty G seems to be the man who can give out accurate info since hes from new zealand. but i'm from america and i can tell you that the nissan's sold in the states are much much more powerful then the ones that mattyG and you Jimster have listed down. all the v6 nissans in the states are atleast 245 hp. which is alot of power for cars that cost just over 20K.

Jimster
04-09-2003, 09:58 PM
I've never commented on the engine of the QX- in ITALY- the QX goes right up against the 166 3.0 and BMW 530i- the depreciation is about 3 times faster than the Bimmer and about 2 times faster than the Alfa- The engine is relaxed and powerfl- and the ride is relaxed if you have no expectations when it comes to dynamics- but this is a car that is nowhere NEAR as much of a drivers car as those it's priced against. The 3.5 has very little relevance to me- as I cannot go down to my local Nissan dealer and buy a QX 3.5.

Personally I have yet to drive the G35- but if it's anything like the previous Skylines (not the GTR)- then I'll stick to the Alfa thanks. And yes mine is a 6 speed- but with a completely all new exhaust system, intake and camshafts and shedding about 50 Kg from the car- I get to 100 a full second quicker than what I did with the car stock. Once I move to my 3.0 Biturbo setup (c/o Novitec) sometime soon- I'll probably be leaving all these Nissans in the dust- Not that there is a single one on sale here at the moment that is capable of out doing the 156........Well most of the Nissans here at least- I don't think there is a single GTR in the country :(- And I find myself straying Off Topic again :o

A Wagon is also not a sports car- it's for Coca-Cola reps and Middle class families to get from place to place- And I never mentioned the Legacy GT anywhere- I'm talking about the base models- before the Legacy- carsa like the Mazda 626 station wagon- for example- were often a few generatinos behind the sedan- and bare in terms of Spec levels- however the Legacy made the other manufacturers sit up and take notice that thier estates just weren't going to cut it- the GT was rarely seen outside of Japan.

You are also forgetting just how heavy the Patrol is they are probably about a good 500 kg heavier than the Grand Cherokee and Explorer- Oh well at least you can actually piece together an argument unlike silly little boys like b2kmax :rolleyes: You just have to cconsider that in Europe that these cars are priced differently fromt he rest of the world.

Also I don't hate the G35- but I do find that it's styling is lacking and looks rather clumsy, I doubt the cars dynamics- the previous non-GTR Skylines aren't exactly well known for dynaimcs- although at a glance- those responsible for the Skyline have actually learnt to design an interior- or at least fired those in charge of the previous cramped interior. I'll reserve any comment fon dynamics until I've driven one- but given my mates inmpressions- the Europeans are still doing them better.

TatII- Yup- It seems that Nissan USA finally do have the leading edge over Nissan in any other part of the world- The Altima, USM Maxima and Sentra are better than any other of thier foreign counterparts.

Jimster
04-09-2003, 10:02 PM

You are obvious an angry LITTLE MAN, and I will FLAME you for being ignorant as well, you need to read TAT's post and it'll tell you all you need to know. Stop coming here hating and start appreciating and don't come here barking orders like: Alfa has it hands down- but talking about Alfa's is off the subject- so I don't want to hear it bought up again.
I say who gives a good God damn what you want to hear brought up again, I will bend your lil punk @$$ across my knee and spank you and then bi@tch slap you like the little whore you are.

And stop talking about those European cars, we are talking about cars like (US made) Maxima, Altima, Z, Sentra Spec-V, G35 and all other Nissans made here not Almera and the others you are talking about. I will give the Italians their props though the Ferrari and a few others are nice and probably, arguably the best cars made in the world.

Now you change your attitude because you are the one who came here with all your Hate and anti-Japanese/American sentiment. Oh I will take my head outta my ass as soon as I take my<boy you almost made me go there on you, I wish you were here in the US I'd drive to your hood just to put the smackdown on yo' bi@tch @$$.

As for you- one more post like that and it's goodbye AF forever- there is nothing in there even worth replying to- at least it proves my point that your head is in your ass:rolleyes:

bk2kmax
04-10-2003, 01:57 PM

As for you- one more post like that and it's goodbye AF forever- there is nothing in there even worth replying to- at least it proves my point that your head is in your ass:rolleyes:

Oooo, I'm sooo scared, first off that post wasn't meant for you to reply, second you shouldn't even be a Moderator in your case a ModerHater if you have a biased attitude towards other cars, which in your case you're obviously Eurobiased/Italianbiased.

Now to prove a point that has already been proven you came here talking outta your ass and you haven't even driven a G35, second you think our American Nissans are like your European Nissans<wrong again you were.

Another point you can make threats all you want and you can just shut me down, it'll only show your level of maturity is such that you can't deal with the truth. But if you feel like banning me then go ahead, this isn't the only forum on the net and certainly not the only one I belong to.

Now who's head is in their ass, you were made to look like a total idiot when it came to knowing about Nissans by Tat and Matty G and the only reason I didn't come with it at first is because I figured that you'd be intelligent enough (being a Moderator, oops I mean ModerHater) that you'd either already know these things before talking outta your ass or that you'd at the very least check/research to see if their are any facts about the claims us here in the US were trying to debate with you about.

You obviously didn't take the time to do any research on our (Nissan) vehicles here in the US because all you came back with was so called facts about your beloved Alfas and other Eurobrands.

I tell you what you bring your Alfa and I'll race you in my Max for Pink Slips, this way you can pull your own head outta your ass, three times since you already had to do it twice before (replies by Tat and MattyG).

Jimster
04-10-2003, 04:33 PM

Oooo, I'm sooo scared, first off that post wasn't meant for you to reply, second you shouldn't even be a Moderator in your case a ModerHater if you have a biased attitude towards other cars, which in your case you're obviously Eurobiased/Italianbiased.

Now to prove a point that has already been proven you came here talking outta your ass and you haven't even driven a G35, second you think our American Nissans are like your European Nissans<wrong again you were.

Another point you can make threats all you want and you can just shut me down, it'll only show your level of maturity is such that you can't deal with the truth. But if you feel like banning me then go ahead, this isn't the only forum on the net and certainly not the only one I belong to.

Now who's head is in their ass, you were made to look like a total idiot when it came to knowing about Nissans by Tat and Matty G and the only reason I didn't come with it at first is because I figured that you'd be intelligent enough (being a Moderator, oops I mean ModerHater) that you'd either already know these things before talking outta your ass or that you'd at the very least check/research to see if their are any facts about the claims us here in the US were trying to debate with you about.

You obviously didn't take the time to do any research on our (Nissan) vehicles here in the US because all you came back with was so called facts about your beloved Alfas and other Eurobrands.

I tell you what you bring your Alfa and I'll race you in my Max for Pink Slips, this way you can pull your own head outta your ass, three times since you already had to do it twice before (replies by Tat and MattyG).

Firstly I was made a moderator because I was nominated and elected- so you mst be the only one with a problem...............

And no I haven't driven a G35- but a friend of mine had imported a G (badged as a Skyline) into NZ from Japan- he is an ex-E46 owner and has driven a 156 extensinvely- he is also an experienced in motorsport- having raced in Europe, Asia and America- he tells me that teh Skyline is a nice car- but not as dynamically advanced as the BMW or Alfa 156. And I don't give a shit about US Nissans- If I lived in the USA maybe I would think more of Nissan- but I don't- so I won't- if I can't go down to my local dealership and buy one- then I don't care.

I was never made to look like an idiot by TatII and MattyG- while both gave good arguments- they both missed my point- you on the other hand can't even be credited with a good argument

As for your Maxima- I would do that- but why waste my time????? Where I am at the moment I am racing against Ferrari's and Porsche's (losing mostly though)- but they are more worthy than over-enthusiastic rice-boys (And your attitude alone is enough to warrant that tag) in thier family saloons
:rolleyes:

bk2kmax
04-11-2003, 04:39 AM
I guess I thought I was done but I'm not obviously if you are coming here to call us "Rice Boys."

What are Rice Boys? It sounds to me that you are being racially insensitive, are you a racist? You should know what the term Rice means before even stating something that ignorant. I'm the total opposite of Rice, my car doesn't have all of the ingredients that makes a car Rice and FYI any car can be made to be Rice, it doesn't imply the fact that your car is made by the Japanese.

And I don't give a shit about US Nissans<this is your quote, then why are you on an Infiniti forum, they sell their cars in the US and they are Nissans. You talk about me FLAMING you and you're doing the all the FLAMING calling me names like Rice Boy and saying dumb things like Take your head outta your ass.

Who's flaming who? I guess you can't understand that Nissan builds great American cars here in the US and our brands here aren't like those overseas in Europe, they are more watered down on power. My Max is running over 222hp if you add in my mods it gets closer to 240hp.

I have no problem with you being nominated as the Moderator but maybe you should use a lot less anger when doing your job and try to communicate intelligently without all of the kindergarten name calling.

My only point to you was for you to not call our Nissans slow like you made the comment about the Maxima. Then you say that the G is down on dynamics and the BMW is a much better car. Well to your BMW statement I say it depends on which BMW you are comparing to the G.

The M3 and M5 are obviously better cars than the G but you are gonna pay outta your @$$ for them. Now put it more into perspective and the proper class and the G is better than the 330i because it does everything the 330i does and better for less money and IMO and others the exterior design looks newer and fresher.

I don't have any negative to say about your Alfa or Alfa's in general they were/are really nice cars, I used to love the lil Alfa Romero they sold here in the States. However, Alfa has pretty much disappeared here in the US as far as sales is concerned so to that I say maybe they need to bring them back and we can do a nice comparo of the US version Alfa vs US version Nissans.

I think it would be some interesting duos if that were to happen. Like I said in my PM, I'm really done with this issue, I'm an adult and you are too, we can argue all day but I'd rather debate something more worthy like vehicle to vehicle which car is faster from 0-60 and the 1/4, not you flame me and I flame you.
As far as this debate, which is what I was doing other than getting a lil OT, IMO it is over and done with.

Jimster
04-11-2003, 05:05 AM
I guess I thought I was done but I'm not obviously if you are coming here to call us "Rice Boys."

What are Rice Boys? It sounds to me that you are being racially insensitive, are you a racist? You should know what the term Rice means before even stating something that ignorant. I'm the total opposite of Rice, my car doesn't have all of the ingredients that makes a car Rice and FYI any car can be made to be Rice, it doesn't imply the fact that your car is made by the Japanese.

And I don't give a shit about US Nissans<this is your quote, then why are you on an Infiniti forum, they sell their cars in the US and they are Nissans. You talk about me FLAMING you and you're doing the all the FLAMING calling me names like Rice Boy and saying dumb things like Take your head outta your ass.

Who's flaming who? I guess you can't understand that Nissan builds great American cars here in the US and our brands here aren't like those overseas in Europe, they are more watered down on power. My Max is running over 222hp if you add in my mods it gets closer to 240hp.

I have no problem with you being nominated as the Moderator but maybe you should use a lot less anger when doing your job and try to communicate intelligently without all of the kindergarten name calling.

My only point to you was for you to not call our Nissans slow like you made the comment about the Maxima. Then you say that the G is down on dynamics and the BMW is a much better car. Well to your BMW statement I say it depends on which BMW you are comparing to the G.

The M3 and M5 are obviously better cars than the G but you are gonna pay outta your @$$ for them. Now put it more into perspective and the proper class and the G is better than the 330i because it does everything the 330i does and better for less money and IMO and others the exterior design looks newer and fresher.

I don't have any negative to say about your Alfa or Alfa's in general they were/are really nice cars, I used to love the lil Alfa Romero they sold here in the States. However, Alfa has pretty much disappeared here in the US as far as sales is concerned so to that I say maybe they need to bring them back and we can do a nice comparo of the US version Alfa vs US version Nissans.

I think it would be some interesting duos if that were to happen. Like I said in my PM, I'm really done with this issue, I'm an adult and you are too, we can argue all day but I'd rather debate something more worthy like vehicle to vehicle which car is faster from 0-60 and the 1/4, not you flame me and I flame you.
As far as this debate, which is what I was doing other than getting a lil OT, IMO it is over and done with.

See when you are rational it is much easier to get along ;)

Rice is about the driver- nothing to do with the car- it's like a handyman thinking he is the shit because he just got the maddest set of tools (In his opinion) and thinks that nobody can beat him with his new tools. Rice is like that- you have a car- which is semi-decent- and you start saying you can beat anything and everything- rather what you were implying in previous posts- I was never flaming you- I was just telling you to buck up in an un-PC way- now that you have pulled your head out of your ass- it is much easier to communicate, am I right?

I have never called any USM Nissan slow- Nissans strongest point (aside from reliability 7 durability) has been thier engines (If you don't include the Unfortunate diesels)- The 3 series I am using as a comparision is the 330Ci- Generally the does the same as the G- maybe a little better- it may be more expeansive- but it's an each to his own basis- generally which you think looks better and which dynamics are to your taste.

And this is in AF>CArs in General>Car Comparisions- not the Infiniti forums

As for Alfa Romeo- look for thier return to the US in 2007 ;)

kaoru-tochiro
04-11-2003, 10:48 AM
I would have tno choice but to buy the 325 because riding in these Nissan AKA Infinity cars makes me car sick:apuke: really, its probably because I had sushi once and puked all over, like Bush senior.

bk2kmax
04-11-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by kaoru-tochiro
I would have tno choice but to buy the 325 because riding in these Nissan AKA Infinity cars makes me car sick:apuke: really, its probably because I had sushi once and puked all over, like Bush senior.

What does this supposed to mean?

kaoru-tochiro
04-11-2003, 12:55 PM
nihon no hanashimasuka?

TatII
04-11-2003, 10:36 PM
:confused:

anyhow i think what he meant is that he really did throw up inside an j spec nissan aka infiniti.

Add your comment to this topic!