Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Happy New Years

david-b
12-31-2008, 09:11 AM
Happy New Years everyone!

What are you doing from New Years and what are your resolutions (most of us won't keep them anyways but good to encourage each other)

For New Years Eve I'm going out to a couple bars tonight with the g/f and some friends. There's few places that don't have big NYE packages so going to those and working on getting smashed. Then on New Years we have the Winter Classic going on which is the Chicago Blackhawks playing against the Red Wings at Wrigley Field. Bud Light is a HUGE sponsor so we've got a lot going on there. I couldn't get tickets to the game itself :( but I'll at all the surrounding bars helping out with promos that we have going on. Should be fun.

As for resolutions...
-See more of the world (going to Hawaii next week!)
-Build a motor
-Hit mid 13s at the track
-Work out more (been on list for 5 years now)
-Gain weight (been on list for 5 years now also)
-Make more money
-Get my web design company bigger

Blackcrow64
12-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Resolutions?

Hmmm...

Bah...

david-b
12-31-2008, 11:39 AM
Resolutions?

Hmmm...

Bah...

I'm them for you Brian...
-Sell 20g to Dave
-Get car running and sell
-Goto Chicago in July <-(should be on everyones list BTW)
-Kiss a girl and like it for once

Black99GST
12-31-2008, 11:55 AM
i got some friends coming in to town, and we are going to take the cars for a cruse, hit up down town Austin Tx, and party on 6th street for a little, and hopefully i can find someone to kiss at midnight... the holidays have been extra hard for me this year with out my Ex, Sarah.... even worse to know shes getting married in January to some Fagget she met over last semester while i was at school... their goes 4 and a half years of my life...

as for new years resolutions:

~NO MORE half assed class work
~i would like to gain 10-15lbs of muscle
~Purchase + install clutch so i can FINALLY tune my damn DSM.
~Find a female that is worth my time.

thats about it.

Thor06
12-31-2008, 12:18 PM
I let you have this one Dave. ;)

I have a pretty good list of resolutions this year, and they are ones I think I can keep.

-Do better in school
-Lose weight and keep it off (down 30lbs since the end of August, only have 15-20 to go!)
-Dress better
-Run Grandma's Marathon in 3:45 or less, 3:10 or less at Twin Cities if I decide to do it
-Find a girl

Thats about it. Theres a lot of other things I want to do, but I've come to a realization that I cant do everything I want to do and have to focus on just a few.

steviek
12-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Ah yes!

For my new years we are having 14 people at my house for a fancy dinner some horsdoeuvres and some onther good things like champagne till about ten
then we head over to my buds house nearby for the big party and the countown its always an awesome time soo much good food. Too bad I always eat and drink so much that I have shit really bad hahah! shhh that ones a secret!@!!

As for new years really only want one thing
to get into law school.
If I don't get in ontario where I applied hopefully I can get in Australia commonwealth means still a valid degree in canada ;) (and you guys had a revolution for what? haha we got our independence by asking nicely!!!

I got my Law school admissions test back yesterday and I did a little better than I did the first time around. First time I got 68th percentile and a 156. This time I got a 75th percentile and a 158. Im happy wish it woulda been more and there was only one little place where I ran out of time and would have had an awesome score but I had to guess c for 7 questions (and only got 1 of 7 right :(.

So 75th percentile will get you in my bud got in with a 70th but he had higher marks so we will see I guess!

david-b
12-31-2008, 12:38 PM
-Find a girl

I told you we're finding you a Jewish girl when you come down here.

steviek
12-31-2008, 03:36 PM
why a jewish one?

tfoti
12-31-2008, 04:12 PM
DAVE, depending on how it goes tonight, you may receive text messages on your cellular telephone from my cellular telephone. They may contain supplemental information pertaining to.....nothing.

Thor06
12-31-2008, 04:21 PM
why a jewish one?
To help me with my TAXES!

david-b
12-31-2008, 05:21 PM
why a jewish one?

I don't know. It started off as a joke because there's a town here that's predominantly Jewish. When you guys come up, I was going to take Dusty there for a nice Jewish girl. Now it's not a joke... I'm serious!

And Tim... I'm looking forward to it, and you'll probably get the same.

Thor06
12-31-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm gonna nail her on the pizza rug. :D

steviek
01-01-2009, 02:28 AM
happhy mutherfuckin newyears bitches

david-b
01-02-2009, 08:32 AM
So on New Years the bar hopping failed. Me my g/f and a buddy from work went to a bunch of bars and they all had private parties or big packages going on. Ended up going to Goose Island Brew Pub in Wrigleyville and just paid the $65 for all-u-can drink, buffet and champagne.

I was drunk, but more sober than expected. My plan was for at least 15 beers, but with Goose Island Matilda, it's like 8.5% abv so I didn't quite make it there.

Tim was hilarious. TIN FOIL!

Blackcrow64
01-04-2009, 12:22 AM
I'm gonna nail her on the pizza rug. :D
BS... I called dibs on the pizza carpet over a year ago!

tfoti
01-04-2009, 12:46 AM
So on New Years the bar hopping failed. Me my g/f and a buddy from work went to a bunch of bars and they all had private parties or big packages going on. Ended up going to Goose Island Brew Pub in Wrigleyville and just paid the $65 for all-u-can drink, buffet and champagne.

I was drunk, but more sober than expected. My plan was for at least 15 beers, but with Goose Island Matilda, it's like 8.5% abv so I didn't quite make it there.

Tim was hilarious. TIN FOIL!

Tin Foil bitches!!

BTW there is no pizzza RuUGGG....Its a ploy fdor teenage boys to come over and trick them into believing there's a italian eatery of some sorts but all there is is a BOnolo pizzareria if you know what i'm sayin. italian sausauge on th menu.

FUCK it. i'm going to the next AF meet DSM OR NOT !!!!!!!!!!!! Me and THOR are gonna sleep in the same tent again. BOING!@

Blackcrow64
01-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

I knew Dave was trying entirely too hard to get me to come to his place. His secret is out! lol

david-b
01-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

I knew Dave was trying entirely too hard to get me to come to his place. His secret is out! lol

Here I took this vid as soon as I seen this. Ya.. the Pizzeria is active... so?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/david-b/th_AF.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/david-b/?action=view&current=AF.flv)
I'm sick BTW

Blackcrow64
01-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Haha... It looks so delicious...

Seriously...

Dave, remember the time that I made the "perfect pizza"? That thing was freakin amazing. lol...

david-b
01-05-2009, 08:10 AM
Haha... It looks so delicious...

Seriously...

Dave, remember the time that I made the "perfect pizza"? That thing was freakin amazing. lol...

HAHAHA... Ya I do! You were so excited about it. I still have that picture. It's at home. I'll post it up later.

steviek
01-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Boyfriends!

Blackcrow64
01-05-2009, 04:04 PM
HAHAHA... Ya I do! You were so excited about it. I still have that picture. It's at home. I'll post it up later.
Let's not post it up... I looked like a total d-bag in it. lol... All over a freakin pizza! lol...

But it seriously did taste amazing.

david-b
01-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Let's not post it up... I looked like a total d-bag in it. lol... All over a freakin pizza! lol...

But it seriously did taste amazing.

Ya you do. Might use it as good ole blackmail.

david-b
01-05-2009, 07:48 PM
There it is
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/david-b/DSCF4118.jpg

Blackcrow64
01-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Haha! I didn't know you meant that picture. I thought you meant the one where I was giving it the thumbs up. lol

david-b
01-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Haha! I didn't know you meant that picture. I thought you meant the one where I was giving it the thumbs up. lol

I have that one too... but I did you a favor. Was going to block out your face... but don't feel like editing right now.

david-b
01-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Image Removed

;)

Thor06
01-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Dude Brian, you lick ass at making pizza. I've made more appetizing shit come out of my ass onto your mom's chest.

Too far? Sorry man, I had to... :lol2:

Add your comment to this topic!