Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I am looking for a good cold air intake for my Mitsubishi Spyder GTS

bkid
12-18-2008, 11:19 PM
I am looking for a good cold air intake for my Mitsubishi Spyder GTS. I am new to the site and was looking at getting a good cold air intake for a good price. What is a good price and where can I get one?

808drifter
12-19-2008, 07:45 AM
I am looking for a good cold air intake for my Mitsubishi Spyder GTS. I am new to the site and was looking at getting a good cold air intake for a good price. What is a good price and where can I get one?
Your new.
Go read all the main posts labeled Important
And I mean ALL of them.

bkid
12-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Your new.
Go read all the main posts labeled Important
And I mean ALL of them.
Ok I apologize , I got a bit excited to get the new mod. I read all , and then ordered this from Nope.
http://www.nopi.com/dsp_part_detail.php?vnopinum=948+6176

eclipse_gt
01-04-2009, 08:58 PM
are you sure you want a cold air because you will have to be carefull driving when it is wet outside i would go whith a short ram

guardian1996
01-31-2009, 02:28 PM
i put a AEM air cold intake on my 01 eclipse its a GT. i did this 8 years ago NEVER had a problam with it even driving in EXTREAM wet weather but you do have to clean the filter every couple of years. i dont remenber what i paid 4 it cos it was a while ago. andysautosports.com has alot of different manufactures you can choose from. i highly recomend AEM cold air intake!!!!(not the short one)

Add your comment to this topic!