Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

BOMZ 300ZX CATBACK Exhaust and Air Intake Kit ???

szechingyu218
03-20-2003, 04:18 PM
Hi Guys.

I just shop around and found out that a website carry the catback exhaust and air intake kit for Z32 300zx.

Cause I begin looking around and hardly found these two item for my Girl Friend's ride. I think the price is very good and I think it is a killer deal....

BOMZ ---300ZX CATBACK & AIR INTAKE KIT (http://www.directcarparts.net/search.asp?7=300zx)

NISSANSPDR
03-21-2003, 09:04 PM
You get what you pay for my friend...I have had a lot of friends who go the "cheap" route and regret it and wish they had just spent the money in the first place to save themselves from headaches...

But it's your $$$

:finger:

2broke
03-23-2003, 07:51 PM
so what do you consider the best intake, exhaust, headers, and ecu for the money?

DemonZX
03-24-2003, 08:01 AM
intake: HKS Super Mega Flow
exhaust: That is going to be up to you...so many choices!
Headers & ECU: Stillen, well the ECU is acctually Jim Wolf Technologies

2broke
03-24-2003, 10:55 AM
So how much extra horsepower do these extra goodies will give my Z. If its really that much like trying to fix up a honda I should just get something else with more balls. Maybe the RX8?

NISSANSPDR
03-25-2003, 08:11 AM
Intake: I say the JWT or Stillen one...I know one of them is better...I am not sure which one...doh!

Exhaust: GReddy...hands down...just remarkable

Headers: Well you really dont have much of a choice...you have two companies...one being Stillen...and the other I never learned what it's name was...since the owner wasnt sure...I wanna say S&S

ECU: JWT...although supposedly Ash from twinturbo.net makes a booster program that plays off the JWT one and is better...I dunno about that

Add your comment to this topic!