Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

You guys or gals are great!

jbjslambert
12-10-2008, 08:30 AM
did UIM yesterday wit dorman from autozone 129.99 and they gave me 10% off. so shop at autozone,lol. looks like it got my problem solved. will keep up with this site and will offer any help i can, thanks again,Joe.

btw i had a thread with links to pics in photobucket and the threads disappeared, anyone know why. am i not allowed to do this? it was pics of my UIM job, thought it might help some people out to see what i saw when taking off the UIM.

HotZ28
12-10-2008, 08:09 PM
btw i had a thread with links to pics in photobucket and the threads disappeared, anyone know why. am i not allowed to do this? it was pics of my UIM job, thought it might help some people out to see what i saw when taking off the UIM.I did a search of all your threads & post & did not find anything with links to photobucket pics. Did you post in someone elses thread, or was it in a new thread that you started? Regardless, it is no longer in the system. Feel free to post the links again in this thread, if you prefer. Good Luck!

imidazol97
12-11-2008, 02:32 PM
did UIM yesterday wit dorman from autozone 129.99 and they gave me 10% off. so shop at autozone,lol. looks like it got my problem solved. will keep up with this site and will offer any help i can, thanks again,Joe.

btw i had a thread with links to pics in photobucket and the threads disappeared, anyone know why. am i not allowed to do this? it was pics of my UIM job, thought it might help some people out to see what i saw when taking off the UIM.

Please repost like hotZ28 suggests. We all like pictures of what people have done. They especially help someone who hasn't done it before to judge what they're getting into.

Add your comment to this topic!