Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

For Sale:

08SS71SS
12-09-2008, 02:51 PM
My 1971 SS (clone) Chevelle is my ongoing project for the last 3 years. I built the car from the frame up during the summer of 2006. She is not fully restored but has def potential and minimal amount of work. The body is completely straight, the interior has been completely redone. The engine is my true love. It's a 454 BB completely built by my grandfather (a racing legend) and myself. Twin doubledecker headers, 7series edlebrock carberator, and much much more. Last time I got it Dyno tested it was squeezing out 486 horsepower (that was before the brandnew carb). I love this car more than anything and the thought of selling it truley brings tears to my eyes. If you have any questions feel free to call me 310 987 0013 or email me at amirandresavar@gmail.com the engine alone cost me 4000$ to build. PLEASE NOTE: the front bumper and grill have been purposely removed to create better airflow to the Blower that WAS installed. I ALSO removed the INSIDE door panels to get them refabricated, i do have them and THEY will be put back on.

PS don't be an idiot an try to scam me. I will ONLY take cold hard cash, no cashiers checks, no money transfers, IF I do not physically meet you, I will not proceed in trying to sell you the car.

hotrod72chevelle
07-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Bro unless your in a bind, don't do it. Your going to be so sad when it's gone. When you see another chevelle your gonna wish you hadn't done it. I've got a 72 and would never sell it just for the fact that I probably would never get anotherone in my lifetime and I I just feel like a bad ass when I'm driving it!

Add your comment to this topic!