Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ferrari 333SP?

AustinMartin
12-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Does anyone know of a Ferrari 333SP in 1/24? Really would like one for my collection, but cannot find one anywhere. Did a search and nothing came up.

Thanks

Austin

nniemi
12-05-2008, 07:03 PM
BBR, Modeler's, Formula Canada and Perrys Resin have made kits of these.

Only one currently in "production" is Perrys Resin. I don't know how hard is it to get one, i got mine secondhand. Others are really quite hard to get, i've seen couple of BBR 333SP on ebay during last year, one Scale Production and no Formula Canada or Modeler's.

www.perrysresin.com

-Niko

360spider
12-05-2008, 07:54 PM
http://www.italianhorses.net/DB/intro.htm

AustinMartin
12-05-2008, 08:03 PM

Only one currently in "production" is Perrys Resin. I don't know how hard is it to get one, i got mine secondhand. Others are really quite hard to get, i've seen couple of BBR 333SP on ebay during last year, one Scale Production and no Formula Canada or Modeler's.

www.perrysresin.com

-Niko
From what I've heard, Perrys Resin is not the best place to buy...

gionc
12-06-2008, 02:17 AM
I've got my second hand Perry from a good friend too.

I guess you'll find a BBR: first serie BTW, Moretti's MOMO are OOP from ages but you'll find a Pilot, to use so or transform in a presentation car.
Roby/Icaro may help you, I purchase last one not more than one year ago, and there was still some avaiable.

If you're interested I'll post few picts with Perry/BBR comparo.

AustinMartin
12-06-2008, 09:30 AM
If you're interested I'll post few picts with Perry/BBR comparo.
Yes, I am interested in photos!

Didymus
12-06-2008, 02:10 PM
There are a couple of BBR kits for the 333SP in the Island Collectibles catalog, http://www.islandcollectiblesinc.net/prod024.htm.

And a pic of a stunning factory built model.

Ddms

Didymus
12-06-2008, 02:25 PM
There's a Formula Canada kit available on eBay right now! It's item #130274044323. And it looks terrific.

Good luck!

Ddms

Philmodelcar
12-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Be careful that the Formula Canada kit is the longtail version... concerning the Perry's Resin kit, this one is poor quality with poor fitting...I would not recommend it. The BBR kit is the BEST you can find. Look on ebay, often for sale.

jmcarc1
12-15-2008, 01:07 PM

www.perrysresin.com

-Niko

Hi. I brought a model form perryresin one year ago. Until now I'm waiting to receive it. I email Randy lots of times, but, when he reply, he always said strange things.

The model look fantastic, but perryesin service is one of the worst I had ever seen. Be aware!!!!!!! NOT RECOMMENDED.

Joćo

Add your comment to this topic!