Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

i hate kids

turbolvr17
11-26-2008, 08:21 PM
So i own a tt 06 g35 and i was with my friend and we were heading to arbys to get a quick meal. on the way the way there we pull up to a red light and this idiot kid pulls up in his parents m3 (not sure of year). he was revving me up and i could tell it was stock, he had a kid in the passenger seat and a kid in the back middle. while he was revvin his friends were cussing at me and my friend callin us pussies and sayin that we dont know shit and an m3 will rape us. which got me pissed and i decided to race him...

so i start revvin back and then the light turned green and by 2nd i could tell he didnt even know how to drive stick. i started bustin out laughin and comin up on 3rd i had a huge lead, prolly like 5-6 cars. then i turned in to arbys and ate with my friend and we had a good laugh...

so we finish eating, which took about 30 mins, we go back out to go home. and guess what!??!!? the stupid kids were waiting in their parents car for us to finish eating so he could have another run. now i was just annoyed even to think he had a chance.

so i pull out and pull up to the red light. he gets next to me. no cars in sight. this time his friend is driving that was in the back. they werent cussing at us tho. he was revving me up again and i just sat quiet and then the light turned green and i floord it and the stupid kid couldnt drive stick either. this time by 3rd i had a 6-7 car lead.

i pulled off onto another road and just laid it down to get away from him. he tried following for a little but he eventually gave up and i went home.

Polygon
11-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Very nice. You've got to let those idiots know where they stand. Too bad they were in an M3. His parents should have sent him out in a Kia or something.

You should post pics of your car. I like the G35, not to mention a TT is very nice. :bigthumb:

turbolvr17
11-28-2008, 11:40 AM
^^ i would, but i have the oldest computer everr lol. i can't do anything but type on this thing haha.:banghead:

AMGalltheway
11-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Stupid parents buying kids/letting kids drive their powerful cars. Will wonders never cease?
How much power you putting down at the wheels and what kinda turbos you running?

turbolvr17
11-29-2008, 01:03 PM
here is the exact kit i got

http://www.raceinspired.com/ps-730-26-greddy-turbo-kit--twin-turbo--infiniti-g35-2003-2006.aspx

im runnin on about 420hp i think. im not exactly sure.

AMGalltheway
11-29-2008, 04:17 PM
It's funny in that picture that the manifold looks like a 4-1 but the VQ35 is a V6.:rofl::rofl:

VR43000GT
11-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Nice race. It does not matter how old your computer is, you can still upload images on it and then host them on photobucket. And with a car like that, you probably should post some pictures just to show us your legit.

turbolvr17
11-29-2008, 05:50 PM
alright, ill try. can someone tell me how?:uhoh:

VR43000GT
11-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Well, what computer? What OS are you running? Windows 98? You can usually just plug the camera in through a USB cord and turn it on and a screen will pop up asking you if you want to import the files. Otherwise you may need to go to "computer" and look for the files once that camera has been plugged in and turned on and then click on them to open them. After that, just go to photobucket.com, register, and then you can upload them on the internet from your computer by hitting the "browse" button to look for them on your computer and double-clicking the ones you want to upload.

BP2K2Max
11-29-2008, 07:23 PM
VQ35 twin turbo? i'm drooling, get pics mang.

CassiesMan
11-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Kids probably thought you were stock, in which case an M3 would have destroyed a stock G35. In this case, they were wrong. Probably wanted to run again to see her in action. Very good kills, I like the G35 but I just couldn't get one seeing as that bolt ons don't rally do a whole bunch for the VQ, at least according to a couple of 350Z/G35 owners I know.

Lets see some pics of her.

BeZerK2112
12-01-2008, 10:20 AM
TT G35... Humbling ricers and what-ta-bes across the nation. Sounds like a nice setup. I would love to see some pictures of that thing.

How to:
Create an account at some place like photobucket, upload your pictures and then copy the direct like available under the pic. Then, in one of the fancy quick replay's hit the icon that looks like a mountain with a sun in it. Paste the URL, and boom! Your done.

CassiesMan
12-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Or just email me the pictures and I'll host them.

And how can you have such a bad ass set up on your car but a POS computer? Especially seeing how cheap you can get a decent computer these days.

turbolvr17
12-01-2008, 08:47 PM
:banghead: It won't work!! Everytime I put the camera connected with the corde it says ERROR with some number next to it. Believe me or not, I don't know if this is going to work. Sorry guys! I really wish you could see her.

AMGalltheway
12-02-2008, 12:02 PM
go buy a new comp you can get really nice setups for $300-$400

BP2K2Max
12-02-2008, 02:30 PM
haha, yeah go spend $400 so a bunch of people you'll never meet can see pics of your car.

TorchedStealth
12-02-2008, 06:26 PM
You could take a cell phone pic and send it to your email. It wouldnt be as good of quality but at least we could still see it

turbolvr17
12-02-2008, 08:36 PM
haha, yeah go spend $400 so a bunch of people you'll never meet can see pics of your car.

...just what i was thinking...

-The Stig-
12-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Well in this day and age it's highly unlikely that somebody would have a computer that is unable to read a digi-cams jpeg files through a USB cord.

I'm calling bullshit until otherwise proven wrong.

CassiesMan
12-03-2008, 08:12 AM
Well in this day and age it's highly unlikely that somebody would have a computer that is unable to read a digi-cams jpeg files through a USB cord.

I'm calling bullshit until otherwise proven wrong.

See, here I am trying to be all nice and calm and do this properly without my usuall "bull shit" statement, but you just have to go and ruin all the fun for me.

I was wondering when someone would pick up on the rather thinly vailed "bull shit without pictures" statement.

BP2K2Max
12-03-2008, 10:29 AM
ha, you really aren't as subtle as you think, i was just trying to give the newb the benefit of the doubt instead before you scared him away completely.

TorchedStealth
12-03-2008, 10:58 AM
I was waiting for someone to call it, I didnt want to be that guy because everyone else was being nice. I'm surprised you stayed calm cassies haha

CassiesMan
12-03-2008, 12:07 PM
I was waiting for someone to call it, I didnt want to be that guy because everyone else was being nice. I'm surprised you stayed calm cassies haha

Trying to keep the blood pressure in check.

turbolvr17
12-03-2008, 06:08 PM
yaaaa i knew you guys wouldnt believe me w/o pics. w/e i dont really care....

TorchedStealth
12-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Its just that we get so many people claiming they have "insert car here" and telling us racing stories, so its hard to separate the bullshit from the legit guys. Pretty much as soon as we have proof we see that the person is legit, but its hard for you not being able to hook up your camera

turbolvr17
12-03-2008, 06:42 PM
ya as soon as i can post pics guys, i will. i am visiting my mom this weekend in pheonix, so ill try there.

-The Stig-
12-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Fair enough. We welcome any new comers to the site, but hopefully you can see things from our point of view...

We're not trying to rip you a new asshole, far from it... we just want to see pictures of a cool car... made... cooler.

turbolvr17
12-03-2008, 07:27 PM
ya i understand u guys. no worries.

TorchedStealth
12-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Cool man. Most guys who clam they have cars that we call out are already gone, so your will to stay actually makes me believe you have the car. lol

Cant wait to see pics, even though I may have to wait a few weks because Im going to Jamaica sunday and dont know if I will have teh intrawebz there haha

AMGalltheway
12-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Cool man. Most guys who clam they have cars that we call out are already gone, so your will to stay actually makes me believe you have the car. lol

Cant wait to see pics, even though I may have to wait a few weks because Im going to Jamaica sunday and dont know if I will have teh intrawebz there haha
BS with no pics!:lol:
J/K Jamaica hey. Pretty cool man

TorchedStealth
12-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Yeah Jamaica should be pretty fun. And I guess I'll have Internet so I can pester all you guys when I'm there! Haha

subieskier
12-04-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm back. And, apparently, so is Anthony. Rev, revving, revved.

Chiquae07
12-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Yeah Jamaica should be pretty fun. And I guess I'll have Internet so I can pester all you guys when I'm there! Haha

dun river falls is pretty neat. make sure you check outthe local jerk place. good food for cheap.

also depending on the length of the trip, if you are going during christmas, go to the smirnoff party and the red stripe party. usually is an enterance fee, and all you can drink. plenty fun.

CassiesMan
12-05-2008, 08:53 AM
The only problem with Jamaica is all the Jamaicans...

Chiquae07
12-06-2008, 08:03 PM
The only problem with Jamaica is all the Jamaicans...
whats wrong with jamaicans? they know how to have fun.

UnderEstimate Me
12-09-2008, 03:40 PM
yaaaa i knew you guys wouldnt believe me w/o pics. w/e i dont really care....

Well even without pictures you dont sound too convincing. Even if you do own the car it sounds like you dont know much about it, as if you just paid someone to do all the work for you.

Post up specifics on the car and Im sure more people will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Gohan Ryu
12-09-2008, 04:55 PM
I'm back. And, apparently, so is Anthony. Rev, revving, revved.

I was going to raise the Anthony flag but I couldn't find the icon. But this guy has slightly better grammar, maybe Anthony got hooked on phonics.

MZR_47
12-09-2008, 11:47 PM
With the flurry of people with crappy cars or retards who crash mommy's car who have been signing on here, This really wouldnt suprise me if it was bull. I am impressed with Cassies not going boom on this guy. If you can TT a car, you can upload pictures to a computer :P No bash on you if you had someone else do it all, just let us know that ahead of time.

Im waiting for pics none the less.

AMGalltheway
12-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Welcome back subieskier!
Sorry for offtopic-ness.

CassiesMan
12-10-2008, 12:16 PM
I am impressed with Cassies not going boom on this guy.

Trying hard to keep the blood pressure down, lol. Don't need to have my head explode, that would put a dent in the BMW fund. Besides, he wasn't speaking stupid bullshit, the type I enjoy ripping on. Just dumb bullshit, which is quite easily identified and handled. Now, if he had said something stupid or I had been in a bad mood, then we'd have one of my classics.

UnderEstimate Me
12-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Didnt you used to have an e46?

Or was that someone else?

MZR_47
12-10-2008, 01:19 PM
I think Cassies did have a BMW at one point. Not sure what type though.

But is this guy still gone, or did he just leave so he didnt have to face us again?

CassiesMan
12-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Didnt you used to have an e46?

Or was that someone else?

Yup, used to have an E46 325i that had some decent work at the hieght of its existence. Trying to get out of the Mazdaspeed and into an E46 330ci ZHP or E46 M3. The M3 would be the choice of the two, but a ZHP might be a bit easier to get into.

UnderEstimate Me
12-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Yup, used to have an E46 325i that had some decent work at the hieght of its existence. Trying to get out of the Mazdaspeed and into an E46 330ci ZHP or E46 M3. The M3 would be the choice of the two, but a ZHP might be a bit easier to get into.

Its amazing how cheap some e46 M3s are. Everyone wants to get their hands on an e90/2 now haha.

Hell, even e36's are nice and can be had for around 9k.

One day Id love to have either a swapped e30 or an M coupe.

CassiesMan
12-11-2008, 12:02 PM
Its amazing how cheap some e46 M3s are. Everyone wants to get their hands on an e90/2 now haha.

Very true. The only problem is I don't really race that much any more, and a bolt on 330ci would be more than enough to screw up the ricers I pick on every now and then. I/H/E and a flash tune would be just about right for what I want, and if I ever want to go more power, spray it. Part of me just can't justify spending an extra ten grand to pick up an E46 M...

On the other hand, its a damned M3, and I love M3s. And the aftermarket on the S54B32 is bottoming out because everyone is out modding 335 and E9x M3s. Even Dinan prices are dropping on E46 M3 stuff.

Hell, even e36's are nice and can be had for around 9k.

I can get you a 500hp E36 professionaly built M3 for $15k-$17k. If I had the money, I would have picked it up already, just to say I own a turbo M3

One day Id love to have either a swapped e30 or an M coupe.

One of the other ideas I had was to lease out some bare bones 328i sedan as a DD, then pick up an a project car for the side. My ideas for a project car were an E36/7 M Coupe, an E30 M that needs TLC, or a 951.

melanie2009
12-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Haha...great story!

Steiner
01-01-2009, 01:15 AM
I'd bet my left nad the OP is a fucking lying piece of shit. What kind of personality disorder lends itself to make up a BS story like this and then post it online for a bunch of strangers to read? It's truly sick if he's an adult but I'm inclined to believe it's a 14 year old kid on the other end of this thread. He's clearly got issues and it would sure be fun to see Pinocchio get smacked by the ban stick.

I didn't even need to read the crappy excuse about the camera and old computer to smell the BS. For me the whole thing fell apart here...

here is the exact kit i got

http://www.raceinspired.com/ps-730-26-greddy-turbo-kit--twin-turbo--infiniti-g35-2003-2006.aspx

im runnin on about 420hp i think. im not exactly sure.
Anybody who spends $6K on a VQ twin turbo kit has a tuner and corresponding dyno chart to go with their setup. Furthermore they've probably got a series of dyno plots chronicling their N/A progress prior to the TT kit being installed. This dude's a liar and a crappy one at that. SEND HIM PACKING!!!

Underground_Killah
02-01-2009, 12:23 AM
:useless:

UnderEstimate Me
02-01-2009, 07:55 PM
He totally peaced out. What a tool.

-The Stig-
02-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Yup. And this thread is done, thanks for coming out kids. :cool:

Add your comment to this topic!