Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

91 accord price range

hondaboy16v
03-19-2003, 08:18 AM
Hey guys , i've decided to off my 91 accord and need some advice here. The car has some rust on the trunk near the H emblem and the driver's side rear fender well. Other than that the car's really clean. The interior is like new, with a new pioneer CD player, all new pioneer speakers, a sony eXplode amp and jensen subs. I just had a new timing belt, water pump, cam seal, valve cover gasket,and plugs and wires installed. The car has 218,000 on the clock but it still runs like a peach. I have had no mechanical trouble with the car what so ever. It also has a new set of Kelly HR's on it, H-rated, and i'm in the process of doing a front brake job. The car will mechanically perfect before I sell it. All it'll need is some body work. My question to you is, should i put the money into the car to have the body fixed, or just sell it? With all those miles i'm afraid i wont get my money back:( . I want to get about 3k out of it. Possible? Let me know what you guys think.

Hey its antman
03-21-2003, 07:03 PM
I'm asking $3500 for mines. My uncle might be coming through to get mines. Good luck with your sell.
http://www.n2-imports.com/images/rides/antmancar.jpg

CivicSkater
03-23-2003, 04:37 PM
Hey antman, whats going on with those turnsignals on the bumper? It looks slick. Is the one on the bottom just a turn signal too, or like a foglight?

93accordEX
03-23-2003, 05:04 PM
the ones on the bottom are OEM fog lights

Add your comment to this topic!