Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Taurus trys picking on the Grand Marquis

Psman32@af
11-21-2008, 07:18 PM
This is my favorite story so far with racing in my car. I was with my gf heading home from a late night movie. I was stopped at a light and a high school kid pulls up next to me with I am guessing his gf and another girl in his back seat. They are in a late 80's or early 90's Taurus. I look over and see them all looking at my car and pointing and laughing as the driver is revving his engine and lurching forward at the light. With a smirk I look over to my gf and she tells me to smoke em. So I rev up a bit and the light goes green. I spin the tires giving them the jump. I fall back to their rear fender at which point the tires grab and I start passing these guys as if they are standing still. I pull up to the front door at about 15 at which point I look over with a smirk and give them a nod and my gf gives them the peace sign. All three teens in the car are like :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:. I shut down at 45 as I had bus lengths on them. I slow back down at 40 at which point the car pulls up next to me again and the girl in the back is yelling "OMG that was soooo funny you kicked his ass." I just smiled back with a smirk. We stop again next to each other at the next light at which the driver and his gf are staring straight ahead and won’t look over. He doesn't try anything and I just finish driving home normally.

gamelovers11223
11-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Nice run:biggrin:. I had Park Avenue Ultra before, so alot of cars messed with me and it was about the same sircumstances as yours.:icon16:

Polygon
11-22-2008, 12:31 PM
I love it when they're all smug and then when you get through with them they won't even look at you.

Great kill!!

eps
11-24-2008, 12:10 AM
LOL! Gotta love those races to 45mph. You're a true street racer!

TorchedStealth
11-24-2008, 08:21 AM
^Oh look who's back

Nice race man!

Psman32@af
11-24-2008, 07:36 PM
LOL! Gotta love those races to 45mph. You're a true street racer!

Cause its so worth going over that when I already had bus lengths on the guy. :rolleyes: Also worth mentioning is this took place in a regularly patrolled area where the speed limit is already 35.

^Oh look who's back
Nice race man!

Thanks, it was more a lesson in humility for the high school kid. I still love the race and the looks on their face. Ya, its good to be back, I was gone for far too long.

lightbalt
11-26-2008, 10:19 AM
"smoke em" can't get Vin Diesel out of my head......lol

bus lengths huh...... nice run...

Add your comment to this topic!