Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1988 LeBaron Parts for Sale

JSocha
11-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Newbie here, so if this is the wrong section, please advise and/or direct me to the correct section.

I'm the former owner of a 1988 LeBaron, that I had rolled back in the summer of 1990 (father's day to be exact).

I immidately purchased the car from the insurance company, removed, and salvaged almost all of the (Burgandy) interior, and have had it wrapped and stored in my basement since the accident.

I've got no use for it now, as I never could find a Maroon over Pewter/Burgandy Interior '88...found and have an Aqua Blue '87. But before I start putting the parts on eBay, thought I would offer a LeBaron community first dibs, in case somebody here is looking to replace something that is faded, and/or damaged.

All parts are in excellant condition, except a panel or two that got cracked on the side that got the most damage.

Seats are 100% condition...no rips...no tears!!! Car was well taken care of inside and out, prior to the accident. :headshake

Again, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Also have the motor from the rollover (only had about 38K on the engine), non turbo.

I no longer have the body, just interior parts after the salvage.

gabiICH
08-31-2009, 09:08 AM
Do you know if your parts will also fit into a Le Baron 1992 ?
I am looking for a better drivers-seat, beige, leather.

Also I am looking for a manual, can you give a hint where I could get one?

thx

Add your comment to this topic!