Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hello everyone!

Allenman
11-07-2008, 07:53 PM
My name is Allen. I am an auto mechanics major in college. The reason I created this account and am posting here is because of my groups project for this semester. We are assigned to do a complete overhaul on an 86 isuzu trooper's 2.3 liter engine. Currently we have the engine almost ready to be taken out of the car, just a few transmission bolts and the motor mounts and it will be out. We have not taken any pictures of it as of yet but as the project progresses I will be sure to keep this thread updated. I am a student, therefore this is a learning experience for me. A lot of the reason I wanted to find a forum like this is because I know there is tons of knowledge packed into these forums that you wouldnt find in books or manuals. The next day of class instruction is on monday. After monday I will have some pics posted up here of whatever mayhem we've done for you all to enjoy. Anyways I'll ttyl.

~Allen

Allenman
11-10-2008, 12:01 AM
I found a more populated isuzu site that I'll be continuing this thread on. it can be found here:

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=25384

Add your comment to this topic!