Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Cabin filter in 04 venture

davebrown
11-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Does anyone know where the cabin filter is located in 04 venture?

Airjer_
11-02-2008, 08:45 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/airjer/AF%20Stuff/cabinfilter.jpg

JabbaTHutt
11-14-2008, 01:06 AM
remeber to look and see how many it says there is, I have an 03 montana and the filters on it look like what is being pulled out there, in fact that is all I thought there was, I cleaned it up of pine needles and was putting it back in when I noticed that to the left there was a second filter just like the first one. Cost me $50 last week to buy a kit from crappy tire that had 2 new filters in it.

'97ventureowner
11-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Also don't be surprised if , when you access the filter(s), you discover mice have also found them and made a little home for themselves. You might have to vacuum out all of the debris after taking the filter out before installing the new one.

roadrunner2
11-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Also don't be surprised if , when you access the filter(s), you discover mice have also found them and made a little home for themselves. You might have to vacuum out all of the debris after taking the filter out before installing the new one.

Oh yeah, you got that right.

I had the mouse problem in my '00 Silhouette too.

Same place and what I found was a deteriorated cowl screen covering the fresh air vents. This is where it snuck in. A quick trip to a recycle yard and all is good again.

rockwood84
11-15-2008, 09:07 PM
there is two filters in there and if you live where there are trees then expect them to be full of leaves.autozone or orielly's sells the filters for around 17 bucks for two

Add your comment to this topic!