Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

First Car, RSX HELP

Travision
10-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Ok so heres the deal, im looking for a car and i'm fairly new to this stuff. Ive narrowed my choices down to an acura rsx. Now my questions are to anyone who is familiar with these is what is the difference between the rsx premium and the regular rsx. I also am looking at the rsx type s which i have checked and it says it has 40 more hp and a little bit different body and options. So to anyone familiar with rsxs whats your opinion on them, and or experiences with them. One more question as i am completely new to cars, I am only 16 is the jump from 160 hp to 210 going to make a huge difference, I wont be racing, but id like to have a little bit of power for the odd time i need to make time.

Thanks,
Travis

Edit: Heres one i found for 17000, good price? Comments, opinions anything? Also im sure this is a stupid questio but whats a Aero Lipkit?

2003 ACURA RSX TYPE S, 78500 km, fully loaded, white with black leather, 6 speed, Aero lipkit, heated seats and mirrors, power windows, power sunroof, alloy wheels, HID head lights, touch screen DVD player, new winter tires, no accidents, well maintained, in excellent condition, $17000.

Add your comment to this topic!