Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

73-77 El Camino TAILGATE needed!

43caleb43
10-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Im looking for a 73-77 El Camino tailgate that is still in pretty good shape. Please email me with pictures and prices.

calebruss@yahoo.com

Maximus84
10-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Im looking for a 73-77 El Camino tailgate that is still in pretty good shape. Please email me with pictures and prices.

calebruss@yahoo.com (calebruss@yahoo.com)I'm in WA St. & I had to get a tailgate from a guy in TX.He's got a bunch of parts.I can have him contact you if ya want.

'97ventureowner
10-13-2008, 11:38 PM
www.car-part.com has many on their site ranging from $35 to $375. They are at different salvage yards across the country and if you put your zip code in the search box you might find one closer to you to save on shipping costs, or fuel if you travel to get it. Many of the listings have color and condition, along with contact info for the yard, and if they ship parts.

Maximus84
10-14-2008, 12:18 PM
www.car-part.com (http://www.car-part.com) has many on their site ranging from $35 to $375. They are at different salvage yards across the country and if you put your zip code in the search box you might find one closer to you to save on shipping costs, or fuel if you travel to get it. Many of the listings have color and condition, along with contact info for the yard, and if they ship parts.I tried them a short time ago,& also called about 7 local yards.Nobody had anything much at that time. But I'm sure the inventory changes regularly:cool:

Add your comment to this topic!