Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

!!new!! stuff hehe

Advanced6464
03-15-2003, 06:21 PM
well, i have noticed that theres barely been any activity, which has been saddining, so i decided to start a new post, which entails some new info that you most probably already knew, but who cares :)

A) For the first time, a pagani will be running at the 12 hour sebring race !!!!! , this will be deemed the Pagani Zonda GR ---sites with additional info--- A) Site #1 (http://www.fast-autos.net/pagani/zondagrmore.html) and B) site #2 (http://www.fastdetails.com/details/Zonda.htm)

B) A new model has been introduced, this model is the Pagani Zonda Roadster, which borrowed the engine from the C-12 S... see more info at www.italiaspeed.com (goto the news section, and at the bottom of that little section, theres an arrow thing (to goto more) click on that and it should be under march 5th or something)

happy drooling, general pandimonium below
:eek: :eek: :eek:

*edit* a pic of the GR in the nonspecific forum

rayman167
03-15-2003, 11:28 PM
Zonda didn't finish the 12 hour sebring race...i didn't see the whole race, anyone know what's wrong with that car?

Advanced6464
03-16-2003, 03:43 AM
ugh i know, i was only able to catch the last 4 hours of it, and i do not remember seeing it in there, and when they went over the news today in the morning, it was not even mentioned... neone have any info?

raven1822
03-17-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Advanced6464
ugh i know, i was only able to catch the last 4 hours of it, and i do not remember seeing it in there, and when they went over the news today in the morning, it was not even mentioned... neone have any info?

The Zonda dropped out within the first 1/2 hour of the race. It was due to engine problems. The way it was blowing white smoke most likely means the lost an engine. Kind of strange because it was said that they were running a nearly stock Mercedes engine. They were making very little exta HP according to the announcers. They felt that after a few more test they will be squeezing another 150 bhp from the 6L V12 (shouldn't be too hard). Anyway they will get better with time.

Add your comment to this topic!