Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

References; AXIA GT-R32

obl4k
09-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Hello,

i seemed to have searched all over the net for some reference pictures from the Axia Nissan GT-R32 or castrol (im doing a high-detail 1/43 model(have decals for both versions)). Im especially in need of a engine space and interior pictures =)

All i could get from googling/yahooing etc. was autoart's :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ty in advance,
Obl4k

evil_hanzel
09-29-2008, 08:09 PM
you could try searching for the most popular of them, the advan team taisan gr. A skyline r32.

AFAIK all the gr. A skylines have the same interiors and engines. different color schemes. ill check for some pisc at home

generationx
09-30-2008, 10:27 AM
I'm currently just starting out on the Tamiya Axia Skyline and it is indeed hard to find pictures.

The most important thing is that this car would appear to be a "customer" rather than "works" car and has been repainted from Calsonic colours, but only on the exterior panels. Consequently the interior, engine bay and underside are still Calsonic blue, and Tamiya's colour instructions back this up.

So search a little wider for the Calsonic R32 and maybe you'll find something more. If you do, please let us all know! I want to add engine/interior wiring and would like it to be more accurate than "best guess".

obl4k
09-30-2008, 11:13 AM
yey i finnaly found something, but by google-ing some nissan show or similar, cant remember now cos it was earlyer today :P If someone wants i can put the link in 30mins (gotta change computers). The pics i found were 2 of exterior and one of the interior, which gave me a ''message'' that i'll have to cut up half of the interior :P

Anyway, if anyone has any more, i'd be more than glad to have them =)

Add your comment to this topic!