Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

A good and EASY rendering software?

sketchmaster
09-27-2008, 02:01 PM
So, i was out looking for a rendering software and couldn't make up my mind.
What software do you guys and girls out there recommend?? :eek7: :loser:

sketchmaster
09-27-2008, 04:06 PM
Srry, for the 3 threads. PLEASE REMOVE TWO OF THEM!!!!!

knightvision
10-01-2008, 09:40 AM
What do you define as a rendering software? For me, the term "rendering" means to apply color, reflections, shading and shadows to a line drawing. In 3D software rendering also is only the last step of the whole process.

For 2D work, use Adobe Photoshop or Corel Painter. The Gimp is likely to Photoshop and Freeware.

For 3D work: If you have never worked with such software yet, it's never easy. It's very complex and you will need a few months before you get a result you're pleased with. If you want to give it a try however, download "Blender".

lemorris
10-01-2008, 04:45 PM
a pencil

everything starts there

I'm an adobe guy so I like Illustrator and Photoshop but "easy" is a relative term. I know those programs but I can't do what blip does in what he uses. What's important is that you practice.

JMO

Blip
10-02-2008, 05:54 AM
Lemorris gave the best answer with the "pencil."
All my work starts that way too.

I use an unsupported program called Expression 3 for my all of my vector drawing.
Microsoft bought the developement company, but let the program die.
They have made it available as freeware.

Here's a site with a review of the program and it includes a link to the download:
http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/illustration/gr/expression.htm

For me, it's been much easier to learn that either Illy or PS, but the review claims it takes a
bit more work to master.

GirlBear
10-02-2008, 09:36 PM
I too agree with lemorris. My #1 tool always begins with a soft graphite and some tree pulp. But I can recomend Illustrator and Photoshop not very easy if uve never used it. but user friendly. And fun. and as far as im concerned a quick learn. if ur looking 4 some thing "easy" idk. drawing isnt supposed to b stressfull. Not easy or hard, just flow. sharpen that pencil Homie.

Add your comment to this topic!