Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The best of the best

Dimension_X
09-18-2008, 12:26 AM
forgive me if I come off as Naive...I don't know if this is the right place to post this question. Basically I want to what the best of the best components are for the Accord Coupe.....6th gen the 1998-2002 years.

Now, Im not mr. moneybags so price will come into consideration. Im not going to go out a buy rims like Mugen or Spoon that will cost me like 500 a pop, but something along the lines of air intake. There are sooo many, AEM (V2 or just CAI) K&N, Fujita, Injen, etc. What one offers best bang for the buck, yeah I could go and look it all up but I think it boils down to a matter of preference. So I am asking the community to share their thoughts on the best components to buy. And I am talking Intake, exhaust, lowering springs and anything minor that boosts performance. I have scoured youtube for videos of exhaust sounds and so far the one one I like is the Magnaflows. They are the only ones in my opinion that don't make the care sound like shit. So, does anyone have suggestions to get my car pumping with some extra horses? on a marginal l budget?

muugen00si
10-30-2008, 04:32 PM
in my personal expierence def go cold air,im personaly runnin an aem v2 rite now n it performs great,aside from replacing the filter a lil more than normal due 2 being mounted outside of the engine bay

muugen00si
10-30-2008, 04:33 PM
plus u have the option wit v2 for bypass valve,if it rains where u live alot

Add your comment to this topic!