Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

bg fuel service

mtp_m
09-14-2008, 12:23 PM
has anyone ever used this brand of fuel injection cleaner. i'm used to using lukas but i was told at autozone that bg is the best. the sales guy said they saw a car that would not start literally come to life like new

Scrapper
09-14-2008, 12:41 PM
you can get sea foam it's the best stuff i think you can use. i use it in my bike and so do everyone i ride with. you can get it at any parts store.

good luck...

scrapper1

'97ventureowner
09-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Are you referring to B G 44 K fuel injection cleaner? I've used it with great results over the years. I was first introduced to this product about 18 years ago when a salesman stopped by the garage I was working at and showed all of us about it. He explained it and showed us pictures of tests they did on a NYC taxi fleet. We tried the product, as well as others that B G offered and got good results to the point that we started to carry and recommend them to our customers. Before the Internet, you (the customer) could only buy these products from an authorized salesperson, or participating garage. Now you can find them on eBay, and other online sources, which I think is good because it allows more people access to the products to see how good they are.

Add your comment to this topic!