Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Oh joyous joy of joys!!!!!

CassiesMan
09-02-2008, 02:31 PM
EEEEEEE!!!!!

[/screaming like a little girl]

I just peed a little. I'd rather see him, though, in the new 750i with the TT V8, or, if they wanted to continue on a logical extension (BMW in 1, Audi in 2), a Mercedes S class. Though the S Class, even the AMGs, isn't exactly a carver. Still, again, I peed a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAr_7TUg0dQ&feature=related

MZR_47
09-02-2008, 10:17 PM
ZOMG! please tell me that was an RS4 on two fucking wheels between two 18wheelers...

God bless you, Jason.

CassiesMan
09-03-2008, 08:38 AM
God bless you, Jason.

26Now in the sixth month the angel (AG)Vin was sent from Chuck to a city in Galilee called (AH)Nazareth,

27to (AI)a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, (AJ)of the descendants of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28And coming in, he said to her, "Greetings, favored one! The Chuck is with you."

29But she (AK)was very perplexed at this statement, and kept pondering what kind of salutation this was.

30The angel Vin said to her, "(AL)Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with Chuck.

31"And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you (AM)shall name Him Jason.

32"He will be great and will be called the Transporter; and the Lord Chuck will give Him (AO)the throne of His father McQueen;

33(AP)and He will reign over the house of BAMF forever, (AQ)and His kingdom will have no end."

34Mary said to the Vin, "How can this be, since I am a virgin?"

35The angel answered and said to her, "(AR)The Chuck will come upon you, and the power of (AS)the Most High Chuck will overshadow you; and for that reason (AT)the holy Child shall be called (AU)the Son of Norris.

So it has been Written
Book of Bad Ass 1:26-35

MZR_47
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
hahaha... that was absolutely epic. I think this guy takes the cake over anybody else because he is a white european who knows fucking ninja moves.

I, too, peed a little.

CassiesMan
09-03-2008, 02:12 PM
hahaha... that was absolutely epic. I think this guy takes the cake over anybody else because he is a white european who knows fucking ninja moves.

I, too, peed a little.

Well, he's an Aussie, and they do tend to be bad asses... But then again, they live in a country with frogs the size of footballs that are poisonous to the touch.

I rank him as equal to Clive Owen. Only because Clive Owen as The Hire was the inspiration for Frank Martin. That, and as far as mindless, stupid, turn your brain off and have almost as much fun as sex action movies go, you just can't beat Shoot 'Em Up. I mean, c'mon, its the name of the movie! Oh, and Statham is also comming back as Cheb Chellios for Crank 2, and will be returning as Handsome Rob in The Brazillian Job.

Hooray, action movies are finally coming back!!!!!!

MZR_47
09-03-2008, 05:52 PM
and almost all of them involve good ol Statham. He sounded british to me, but hey. Aussies sound alot alike if their accents arent too heavy.

Shoot em up owns. Almost as good as the punisher. Movies where everything blows up and everybody dies are just the way filmaking is supposed to be.

I thought that Transporter would be one of the only movies I saw this guy in, as it wasnt a mainstream movie. But then the sequal came out, along with Crank, and I became happy once more :) I had no idea that T3 and Crank 2 were even in the works until now. I cant effing wait to got to them and rot in a theater chair for several hours while I should be doing something constructive.

Musashi3000GT
09-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Rob, that was the best thread EVER!

Im gonna be laughing about it for a few days now.

Have you guys seen Deathrace yet?! Holly shit! Jason kicks some serious ass.
The guy blew me away in the first transporter and I loved how in the second one he did everything possible to protect his ride.

And how the hell is there a crank two? home boy ate it at the end!
I guess he really is the son of Chuck.

MZR_47
09-04-2008, 11:22 PM
God only knows how he is coming back in Crank 2...

And no, but deathrace looks fucking epic. Finally the 'stang gets back at everyone else by being driven by a bonafied badass, and having a minigun strapped to its hood.

Me and cassies make teh funnie timez. somebody has to keep this section alive. care to join the party?

Chiquae07
09-25-2008, 08:39 PM
holy crap. i know i havent been here in awhile due to school, but man that looks sick.

CivRacer95
09-26-2008, 03:17 AM
I would so love to have sex with Jason's voice.

MZR_47
09-26-2008, 08:15 AM
I would double team that bitch with you.

-The Stig-
09-27-2008, 10:48 AM
You boys need to go outside if you're going to play 'touch pp' together.

I don't want the mess in here.

Polygon
09-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Yeah, we're mods, not hazmat.

MZR_47
09-30-2008, 08:28 AM
bahaha hazmat... That is a good way to put it I think. I wouldnt want to see the end result from that.

Add your comment to this topic!